Windows 10: Searching for a Sandbox Programme for Opening Multiple Programmes

Discus and support Searching for a Sandbox Programme for Opening Multiple Programmes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm looking for a sandbox programme for Windows 10 and I hope somebody can help me. Important: It should be able to run more than 1 sandbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by E m m a, Aug 18, 2015.

1. E m m a Win User

Searching for a Sandbox Programme for Opening Multiple Programmes

Hello,

I'm looking for a sandbox programme for Windows 10 and I hope somebody can help me.
    Important: It should be able to run more than 1 sandbox at a time - like Sandboxie, but free of charge.
    If anybody knows of such an app in which you are able to open more than one programme at once (= multiple sandboxes), it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

Emma

:)

E m m a, Aug 18, 2015
  2. Tentaurus Win User

Cortana won't open programs

Yes I'm trying to use voice commands to open programms ("open wordpad")

But Cortana simply opens the browser / bing (and searches for "open wordpad")

I tried different programms...

Searching by typing it manually works.

What I tried so far:

checked if the windows search service is running

rebuilt the search index

Tentaurus, Aug 18, 2015
  3. Opening programmes

I have upgraded to Windows 10

I cant open any programmes

Windows flag will only do anything on right click

It tells me Office 2013 is not compatible

I cant find the familiar tablets to open programmes

I cant search for files

Bill In London, Aug 18, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

I hear than Sandboxie is pretty good. I use the one that comes with Avast -AIS. Welcome to The Forum BTW!*Smile

5. E m m a Win User
    Thanks! *Smile I've tried Sandboxie, but unfortunately they don't let you use multiple sandboxes unless you pay them £40 or something a year. *Shock

E m m a, Aug 18, 2015
  6. E m m a Win User
    I still haven't found one. *Sad

E m m a, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Searching for a Sandbox Programme for Opening Multiple Programmes - Similar Threads - Searching Sandbox Programme

2. Installed Programmes Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed Programmes Won't Open: Hello Everyone,I am at my wits wnd and I need some help, please.I recently reset my Windows 11 laptop because things were not workong properly. Before I reset it, there was an update, I think it was called a cumulative update, so I installed it and when it had installed,...
  3. Installed Programmes Won't Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed Programmes Won't Open: Hello Everyone,I am at my wits wnd and I need some help, please.I recently reset my Windows 11 laptop because things were not workong properly. Before I reset it, there was an update, I think it was called a cumulative update, so I installed it and when it had installed,...
  4. Automation Programme

Automation Programme: Hey, bit of a long shot but always worth a try. Pretty much I'm needing some software to automate repetitive tasks on a locked down work PC that can't have software installed. I'm assuming if it was possible the device or software would have to pretend it's a mouse or...
  5. Programme opens and closes at random

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programme opens and closes at random: Hey everyone. Sometimes, mostly at startup and while I'm playing games, a programme with this icon opens and immediately closes. I apologise for the picture's potato quality, but it's all I could capture. I haven't identified any installed programmes with that icon. I thought...
  6. stubborn programme.

stubborn programme.: 1st off thanks to all that help me out with my pc problems....I down loaded a photo edit on1 raw.. free version ,, after a month it ran out ..so went to apps it wont uninstall. Deleted desk top icon ..then went down bottom left hand corner opened my list off apps etc and...
  7. programmes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    programmes: can anyone help ive two programmes that ive downloaded by accident but cannot uninstall them any help would be nice thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programmes/1da2c67f-b698-42f6-9cf4-8dec52ea5a20"
  8. install programmes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install programmes: I cannot install programmes. The machine seems to be a network pc. What can I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-programmes/24fce156-dc3f-43ae-b733-2d126899e153
  9. Unwanted Programmes

Unwanted Programmes: To whom it may concern, Can someone PLEASE explain to me who it is at Microsoft who imagines they are allowed to force unwanted, non- requested programmes which seem impossible to delete, onto the computers of private users. I thought we had overcome this problem with the...
  10. incompatible programme

incompatible programme: after upgrading to windows 10 NUDI kannada softer not working .after trouble shooting it says incompatible programme request expert help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/incompatible-programme/82a36476-edc5-425b-9f94-9a282b0d2af0