Windows 10: Second display no signal

Discus and support Second display no signal in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Since the 1703 update, when windows 10 boot to login in screen, the two displays will go into 'power saving' status. Then windows 10 only give... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by truelies, Oct 11, 2017.

1. truelies Win User

Second display no signal

Since the 1703 update, when windows 10 boot to login in screen, the two displays will go into 'power saving' status. Then windows 10 only give signature to main display. Second one no signature unless I do win+p key and select another display mode, then back to 'extend'. The second display will have signal. How to fix this?

:)

truelies, Oct 11, 2017

2. No Signal VGA Aver Second Display After Windows 10 Upgrade

Since upgrading my computer (Dell) to Windows 10, I have been unable to use my second screen. The Acer monitor is connected via VGA plug through a DisplayLink device. I have updated drivers for DisplayLink and my computer, have tried rebooting several times,
    and have already selected Extend in Display settings. The computer is recognizing the second screen but unable to display on the second monitor. You'll see in the attached screenshot what my computer recognizes; unfortunately I only see Screen 2.

Second display no signal [​IMG]

I have tried unplugging and replugging both the DisplayLink device and monitor with no success. The monitor merely reads No signal and then goes to sleep. HELP PLEASE!

elliekay90, Oct 11, 2017
  3. No Signal VGA Aver Second Display After Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Steps to uninstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Graphics Card from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that
      and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Method 2: Manually Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website

Go to the Computer or Graphics Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

You may also try using a new cable and check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Oct 11, 2017
  4. truelies Win User

Second display no signal

Just got answer on another post, it's windows 10's "Turn on fast startup" problem.

truelies, Oct 11, 2017
Thema:

Second display no signal

1. Second display no signal - Similar Threads - Second display signal

2. Second monitor signal lost but recognised in Display Settings?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second monitor signal lost but recognised in Display Settings?: Hi all I have an old Dell Inspiron 3847 that came with HDMI & VDA ports. Up until very recently I was using it with two Eizo EV2336W monitors, one VGA to VGA and one HDMI to VGA. About a month or more ago I lost signal on the HDMI one & noticed the HDMI part was bent, I...
  3. No display signal in Windows at 144hz

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No display signal in Windows at 144hz: So I've recently installed a new Sapphire RX 570 and was using a different Asus RX 570 before that (which broke, unrelated); please note that I did not have this issue with the Asus model nor with my old Nvidia graphics card I was using just a week ago so I have ruled out a...
  4. No Signal at Display Port

No Signal at Display Port: I just purchased and set up Dell U2719D dual monitors. The connection is a display port to display port to dual NVIDEA K620 video cards in a Dell Precision Tower 3620. OS is Windows 10, 64 bit with latest updates (Version 1803). All video drivers have latest updates. Computer...
  5. Second Display

Second Display: My computer no longer see my second display. Nothing changed that I'm aware of except the missing display. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/second-display/a180cb04-7e03-4ca0-b627-271a01317896
  6. Adding second display

Adding second display: I am trying to connect a second monitor to my Inspiron 13 tablet using an HDMI cable. How do I get this to work? The monitor is on, but I am not finding anywhere in settings on the tablet it add it....
  7. Windows 10 second monitor no signal

Windows 10 second monitor no signal: Hello, I haven't been able to get my second monitor working after doing a clean install of windows 10. It is detected in the windows display settings and has the correct resolution but it says no input on the second monitor. The only problem I've noticed is in the nvidia...
  8. display port to hdmi no signal

display port to hdmi no signal: when i connect a dvi or hdmi from my gtx 780 to my acer H274HL Monitor all works fine but when i want to connect display port cable on my gtx 780 and the other side is hdmi that goes to my monitor than there is no signal at all i am running windows 10 64 bit enterprise and...
  9. Windows 10 no signal to display or slow boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 no signal to display or slow boot: After installing windows 10, most of the time when I boot after the windows logo with circles below it the signal to display stops, if I press reset then the computer boots but the startup is very slow. With windows 8 from pressing the power button I would get to desktop in 8...
  10. Black Screen on restart, no display signal!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen on restart, no display signal!: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm having a nightmare trying to reinstall windows 10. I'll give a very brief description running up to this problem. Firstly I was using Windows7 and upgraded to windows 10 some time ago and everything worked, other than when it comes to...