Windows 10: Second display no signal

Discus and support Second display no signal in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Since the 1703 update, when windows 10 boot to login in screen, the two displays will go into 'power saving' status. Then windows 10 only give... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by truelies, Oct 11, 2017.

1. truelies Win User

Second display no signal

Since the 1703 update, when windows 10 boot to login in screen, the two displays will go into 'power saving' status. Then windows 10 only give signature to main display. Second one no signature unless I do win+p key and select another display mode, then back to 'extend'. The second display will have signal. How to fix this?

:)

truelies, Oct 11, 2017

2. No Signal VGA Aver Second Display After Windows 10 Upgrade

Since upgrading my computer (Dell) to Windows 10, I have been unable to use my second screen. The Acer monitor is connected via VGA plug through a DisplayLink device. I have updated drivers for DisplayLink and my computer, have tried rebooting several times,
    and have already selected Extend in Display settings. The computer is recognizing the second screen but unable to display on the second monitor. You'll see in the attached screenshot what my computer recognizes; unfortunately I only see Screen 2.

Second display no signal [​IMG]

I have tried unplugging and replugging both the DisplayLink device and monitor with no success. The monitor merely reads No signal and then goes to sleep. HELP PLEASE!

elliekay90, Oct 11, 2017
  3. No Signal VGA Aver Second Display After Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Steps to uninstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Graphics Card from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that
      and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Method 2: Manually Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website

Go to the Computer or Graphics Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

You may also try using a new cable and check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Oct 11, 2017
  4. truelies Win User

Second display no signal

Just got answer on another post, it's windows 10's "Turn on fast startup" problem.

truelies, Oct 11, 2017
Thema:

Second display no signal

1. Second display no signal - Similar Threads - Second display signal

2. No signal display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signal display: My pc starts booting then after that, it displays no signal. It must show the welcome admin but it always went to no signal after booting. Take note the bios loading is on screen and after that it displays no signal. What to do? Thanks...
  3. No signal display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No signal display: My pc starts booting then after that, it displays no signal. It must show the welcome admin but it always went to no signal after booting. Take note the bios loading is on screen and after that it displays no signal. What to do? Thanks...
  4. No signal display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. No Signal on the extended display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Signal on the extended display: Need your help, google didn't help.Short description:No signal on the extended displayLaptop: Dell xps15 9570OS: Windows 10Display: Philips 245EDetails:connection - HDMIit was working before, but nothing has changed, after a few days of being turned off just stopped...
  6. No Signal on the extended display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Signal on the extended display: Need your help, google didn't help.Short description:No signal on the extended displayLaptop: Dell xps15 9570OS: Windows 10Display: Philips 245EDetails:connection - HDMIit was working before, but nothing has changed, after a few days of being turned off just stopped...
  7. No Signal on the extended display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. LG Monitor connects for 5 seconds then disconnects and displays "No Signal"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LG Monitor connects for 5 seconds then disconnects and displays "No Signal": submitted by /u/woopsteez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9cjxt/lg_monitor_connects_for_5_seconds_then/
  9. Second monitor signal lost but recognised in Display Settings?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second monitor signal lost but recognised in Display Settings?: Hi all I have an old Dell Inspiron 3847 that came with HDMI & VDA ports. Up until very recently I was using it with two Eizo EV2336W monitors, one VGA to VGA and one HDMI to VGA. About a month or more ago I lost signal on the HDMI one & noticed the HDMI part was bent, I...
  10. No Signal at Display Port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Signal at Display Port: I just purchased and set up Dell U2719D dual monitors. The connection is a display port to display port to dual NVIDEA K620 video cards in a Dell Precision Tower 3620. OS is Windows 10, 64 bit with latest updates (Version 1803). All video drivers have latest updates. Computer...