Windows 10: Second monitor not detected after clean install of Windows 10, HELP!

Discus and support Second monitor not detected after clean install of Windows 10, HELP! in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, after clean install of Win10 on my HP Pavilion laptop there are a few problems regarding graphics: 1. second monitor is not detected by the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Solaris, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Solaris Win User

Second monitor not detected after clean install of Windows 10, HELP!

Hi,
    after clean install of Win10 on my HP Pavilion laptop there are a few problems regarding graphics:
    1. second monitor is not detected by the system (already checked the cable)
    2. there seems to be an issue with opening DWG files from AutoCAD (fatal error occurs) no matter if I install 2012 or 2011 version, checked the programm on other laptop with Win8 and it works well
    3. cannot install newest driver for my Intel Core i5 HD graphic 4600, when searching through the Intel installer it doesn't find any drivers for my card; when downloading from the Intel website there is an Error saying that my system does not meet the requirements for installing the driver (I have checked it already and it meets the requirements well)
    Any suggestions? Thank you.

:)

Solaris, Aug 23, 2015

2. Windows 10 not detecting my second monitor

As the topic says, windows 10 isn't detecting a second monitor plugged into my laptop, it detected it on windows 8.1 but after I upgraded to windows 10 it stoped working. And yes, I followed microsofts guide to add a second monitor. Is there anyone that
    could help me with this problem?

MaxRosenström, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Windows 10 is not detecting my second monitor after the upgrade.Monitor display is there on boot up, and is listed in device manager, but is not detected when setting up displays.

Windows 10 is not detecting my second monitor after the upgrade. Radeon 4800 video card. Monitor display is there on boot up, and is listed in device manager, but is not detected when setting up displays.

Changing the title

Old title – Dual monitor issue.

New title – Windows 10 is not detecting my second monitor after the upgrade. Radeon 4800 video card. Monitor display is there on boot up, and is listed in device manager, but is not detected when
    setting up displays.

TaylorFeltner, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

Second monitor not detected after clean install of Windows 10, HELP!

1. Second monitor not detected after clean install of Windows 10, HELP! - Similar Threads - Second monitor detected

2. Second monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor not detected: Split from this thread. I do not have any of these options on my computer. I wish I had never upgraded to Windows 11 this monitor problem has made my working life very difficult. I have to have a laptop open and my pc on so I can open items on 2 screens. Cannot move things...
  3. Second monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second monitor not detected: Split from this thread. I do not have any of these options on my computer. I wish I had never upgraded to Windows 11 this monitor problem has made my working life very difficult. I have to have a laptop open and my pc on so I can open items on 2 screens. Cannot move things...
  4. Second monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second monitor not detected: Split from this thread. I have problem after Windows 11 installation [with second monitor not being detected]. I noticed this after the 22H2 update. I have tried all options above.The same laptop, same hdmi port, same cable works with a brand new ASUS monitor we purchased....
  5. Second monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor not detected: Split from this thread. I have problem after Windows 11 installation [with second monitor not being detected]. I noticed this after the 22H2 update. I have tried all options above.The same laptop, same hdmi port, same cable works with a brand new ASUS monitor we purchased....
  6. Second monitor is not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor is not detected: So I have 2 monitorssame model and one of them when I try to connect to my laptop it's not detected . I have only 1 hdmi port currently waiting for a docking to be deliveredWhat I've tried:1change the cable with one that I know it works2Connect it to a different laptop mac...
  7. Second monitor is not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor is not detected: So I have 2 monitorssame model and one of them when I try to connect to my laptop it's not detected . I have only 1 hdmi port currently waiting for a docking to be deliveredWhat I've tried:1change the cable with one that I know it works2Connect it to a different laptop mac...
  8. Second monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor not detected: After upgrade to Windows 10 Pro version 1809 my 2nd monitor is not detected. Updating display drivers for Intel HD graphics 4000 and Nvidia Geforce 710m graphics cards did not solve the problem. Rolled back to version 1803 and everything works fine. My laptop is an Acer...
  9. Second Monitor is not Detected in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second Monitor is not Detected in Windows 10: Hey so I just got a new computer, before I had windows 7 and everything worked fine. But with my new rig, the second monitor no longer displays. I've done a clean installation of my drivers but still nothing. Also tried windows key and P to select extend but again nothing has...
  10. Won't detect second monitor after Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Won't detect second monitor after Windows 10 upgrade: I was automatically upgraded from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 yesterday and now my second monitor can't be detected. Windows says it doesn't detect the second one, even though it displays two. When I move the mouse, it moves across both screens, but the second...