Windows 10: Second screen?

Discus and support Second screen? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello. I had two monitors functioning nicely under Windows 7. Then I upgraded to 10 and now it can't detect my second monitor. I haven't touched the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by kaliana, Aug 5, 2015.

1. kaliana Win User

Second screen?

Hello. I had two monitors functioning nicely under Windows 7. Then I upgraded to 10 and now it can't detect my second monitor. I haven't touched the hardware at all. The only thing I did was upgrade. How do I get it to notice my other monitor?

:)

kaliana, Aug 5, 2015

2. do all nokia phones have a second battery inside?

i recently got a forwarded e mail from one of my friends that all nokia phones have a second battery inside and a code to activate that battery in times of need.i have a nokia 5130 xpress music hand set and i tried that but was not working...could you
    plz tell me if there is something like that...? is there some other techniques for extended battery?

second---01, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Automatic App Update stuck running - no updates since 14th July, 2016

Thank you Anders Hartzen. You solved my problem (identical to yours). I first tried the troubleshooter approach, but the troubleshooter hung up while checking for pending restarts of Windows Update. I then followed your instructions to stop and start
    the InstallService. Problem fixed.

The Second Amendment, Aug 5, 2015
  4. UKMedia Win User

Second screen?

What graphics card(s) are you using?

Try pressing the Windows key and P and select Extend

Regards

UKMedia, Aug 6, 2015
  5. kaliana Win User
    My graphics driver updated itself without me having to do anything except restart. I logged in to Google the driver, and found all it needed was a restart. Once I'd done this I magically had two screens again.

Helen

kaliana, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Second screen?

1. Second screen? - Similar Threads - Second screen

2. When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.: When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second. Also ctrC ctrV combination instead of its normal function started printing screen instead, what setting is changing that? On the top of that it seems to me that general performance of PC...
  3. When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.: When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second. Also ctrC ctrV combination instead of its normal function started printing screen instead, what setting is changing that? On the top of that it seems to me that general performance of PC...
  4. When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen goes black every couple of seconds, but when i delete the drivers the problem stops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black every couple of seconds, but when i delete the drivers the problem stops.: I feel like i have tried everything to fix this problem. This has been going on for about a month i haven't even been able to use my computer. This started happening randomly one day when i loaded up my computer, and ever since, the problem has stayed. I have tried deleting...
  6. Screen goes black every couple of seconds, but when i delete the drivers the problem stops.

Screen goes black every couple of seconds, but when i delete the drivers the problem stops.: I feel like i have tried everything to fix this problem. This has been going on for about a month i haven't even been able to use my computer. This started happening randomly one day when i loaded up my computer, and ever since, the problem has stayed. I have tried deleting...
  7. Screen Glitches every 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Glitches every 3 seconds: My laptop was working good and when i turned on this morning the screen started glitching and it is repeated every 3 seconds and goes back to normal for another and this goes on . i have tried updating the graphics driver, reinstalled windows and nothing worked....
  8. Screen Glitches every 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Glitches every 3 seconds: My laptop was working good and when i turned on this morning the screen started glitching and it is repeated every 3 seconds and goes back to normal for another and this goes on . i have tried updating the graphics driver, reinstalled windows and nothing worked....
  9. Screen Glitches every 3 seconds

10. Can I connect my Windows 11 PC Monitor to my Windows 10 Education Laptop for a second screen?

Can I connect my Windows 11 PC Monitor to my Windows 10 Education Laptop for a second screen?: Hey, I've recently started a new job and have been provided with a laptop with Windows 10 Education, I was hoping to use my monitor at home as a second screen when I am working from home but I am struggling to work out how to do this. My monitor is a PC monitor and is on...