Windows 10: Second Try -- Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App

Discus and support Second Try -- Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I set up the Mail App in W10 to use my pop accounts set up in Outlook 2016. The mail portions worked fine but the App did not import the Calendar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JJG10, May 18, 2017.

1. JJG10 Win User

Second Try -- Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App

When I set up the Mail App in W10 to use my pop accounts set up in Outlook 2016. The mail portions worked fine but the App did not import the Calendar or People(Contacts) from Outlook 2016.

How can I import them to Mail App.

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, May 18, 2017
  2. DPM2009 Win User

Taskbar Calendar integration no longer working: no more meetings in Date and time

Can confirm the Mail and calendar update as the culprit.

Restored a volume backup (OS) and all the Time and settings calendar worked (for a few seconds), until Store updated the mail and Calendar apps.

Trying to drill down the issue, I came realize the missing option here should be the
    App Connector.

Instead of "Windows", I am supposed to read "App Connector" in the settings.

So the question has become: how do I configure/install the App Connector?

DPM2009, May 18, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Mail Program Instability

Did you try the second script that I used to restore my Mail and Calendar app?

Have you been to the apps store for a new version of Mail and Calendar?

BeefRWijker, May 18, 2017
  4. dencal Win User

Open Windows Mail.....click on Outlook account.....at top to the right of search box is a rotating sign.....click on it to synchronise....do this to any other imported accounts if needed.

dencal, May 18, 2017
  5. JJG10 Win User
    Thank you very much.

But I am not using Windows Mail. I am trying to work with Windows 10 Mail App. It it I have located the circle which says Synchronize and when I click on it I get a message saying, "Nothing has arrived yet." What am I doing wrong?

Thanks again.

JJG10, May 18, 2017
  6. dencal Win User
    Under Search click on "Other"

dencal, May 18, 2017
  7. JJG10 Win User
    OK. I did that and still get "Nothing has arrived yet".

Go figure!

Thanks again.

JJG10, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Second Try -- Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App - Similar Threads - Second Try Calendar

2. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  3. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  4. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11: Hi,I do have Outlook subscription installed, however, I wanted to add my private Google mail/calendar to the default Windows app.After upgrade from Windows 10 there is no Mai/Calendar app anywhere...Can you help?Also, it seems that there is an issue with adding a Google...
  6. Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11: Hi,I do have Outlook subscription installed, however, I wanted to add my private Google mail/calendar to the default Windows app.After upgrade from Windows 10 there is no Mai/Calendar app anywhere...Can you help?Also, it seems that there is an issue with adding a Google...
  7. Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost: I opened up my mail this morning and saw all my information and when I went to open up Mail everything was gone including all my contacts and calendar information using Mail for Windows 10. Please advise how to recover this information. I'm not able to find anything....
  8. Mail and Calendar app update Icons Missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail and Calendar app update Icons Missing: Both icons in the start menu and upon opening the apps are missing ever since they were modified. How do i undo the update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/mail-and-calendar-app-update-icons-missing/54d481e2-1f51-46eb-b031-704fc0aadbbf
  9. W10 Mail & Calendar apps are closing by themselves

in Browsers and Email
    W10 Mail & Calendar apps are closing by themselves: Every time I start these apps, if I shift focus from them, they close on their own.*Huh I've eliminated all the usual suspects (touchpad, antivirus, Keyser Söze, etc.), so I'm turning to you folks for ideas. (System is Acer Aspire SW5-012; OS is Generic 10 Home - Build...
  10. Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App: I finally got Mail App's email working. It picked up all the mail in my Outlook 2016 pst file.. However, it didn't pick up any of the events or people in the Calendar and Contacts from the same pst file. I thought that was supposed to happen. What do I need to do to import my...