Windows 10: secondary bt email accounts not syncing in mail app

Discus and support secondary bt email accounts not syncing in mail app in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am trying to help my pa set up a new linx 1010 tablet. I have linked the main email account but the two secondary accounts have a warning symbol and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by willardx, Oct 27, 2015.

1. willardx Win User

secondary bt email accounts not syncing in mail app

I am trying to help my pa set up a new linx 1010 tablet. I have linked the main email account but the two secondary accounts have a warning symbol and 'require attention'. When you select the account it says 'still working on it' but nothing seems to happen. these are btinternet.com accounts. the pop/imap details are the same as the primary account that is working. I have tried deleting and re-adding the accounts but the same thing happens. Please help.

:)

willardx, Oct 27, 2015

2. I am unable to create folders/subfolders in Windows 10 Mail

Hi. I use BT Mail (not BT Yahoo). I did have to set my account up manually initially in Windows Mail but I used the settings given to me by BT and had no problem connecting to my emails. Perhaps this might be an issue?

I have tried creating a folder on the BT Mail website but unfortunately it still does not show when Windows Mail syncs.

Antblossom, Oct 27, 2015
  3. Mark Bu Win User
    Comcast email issue after Windows 10 install

Hello,

Is the Comcast email address also used as your MSA account? If so have you attempted to disable sync on that account and then add the account as an Other (IMAP/SMTP) secondary account in Mail?

Mark Bu, Oct 27, 2015
Thema:

secondary bt email accounts not syncing in mail app

1. secondary bt email accounts not syncing in mail app - Similar Threads - secondary email accounts

2. Mail app won't sync emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app won't sync emails: I've just bought a new laptop and the Mail app downloads my emails initially but then won'tsync. I have two Gmail accounts and an Optus account. I get an error code 0X80072745 in the Optus account.Can anyone help?...
  3. Secondary Mail account will not sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secondary Mail account will not sync: Hello!I have been having problems with Win 10, so I have just completed a clean install of Win 10.I am now having trouble with Win 10 mail.My secondary account will not sync.My service provider is BT internet, I can sign on with both accounts to the BT server and all works...
  4. Secondary Mail account will not sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Secondary Mail account will not sync: Hello!I have been having problems with Win 10, so I have just completed a clean install of Win 10.I am now having trouble with Win 10 mail.My secondary account will not sync.My service provider is BT internet, I can sign on with both accounts to the BT server and all works...
  5. Secondary Mail account will not sync

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. how do sync my bt email to windows mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do sync my bt email to windows mail: how do i sync bt mail to windows mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-sync-my-bt-email-to-windows-mail/01dbd030-ea05-4e79-92bf-e2754190423a
  7. how do sync my bt email to windows mail

how do sync my bt email to windows mail: how do i sync bt mail to windows mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-sync-my-bt-email-to-windows-mail/01dbd030-ea05-4e79-92bf-e2754190423a
  8. Syncing email in Mail app

Syncing email in Mail app: Got a new computer Windows 10. Setting up email acccounts. Won't synch - says I have to very my identity. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-email-in-mail-app/22db2b4e-1bda-4efe-b1c2-a6cdf642bd60
  9. BT Email account

BT Email account: When I try to syc my emails I get an error code: ox80072ee7 What can I do to fix this? Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Sending, receiving, and reading email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bt-email-account/458444af-bec7-40ff-acd3-db8fbda576c8
  10. syncing email address on mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    syncing email address on mail app: I managed to log in with the account but I was unable to sync my email address on Mail app with the error code 0x800700657. I tried to delete and re-setup the account, but it didn’t help....