Windows 10: Secondary monitor

Discus and support Secondary monitor in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Recently I bought a slightly larger monitor and planned to use the older one as a secondary monitor. I went in via 'Display Settings' but have managed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Struggler79, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Secondary monitor

Recently I bought a slightly larger monitor and planned to use the older one as a secondary monitor. I went in via 'Display Settings' but have managed to screw things up and I've ended up making this smaller monitor the primary one.
    How might I reverse this and thus make the larger monitor the primary one?
    Thanks.

:)

Struggler79, Mar 25, 2016

2. How to get Two Touchscreen Monitors to work on one PC with Windows 10.1

Issue is that touch works fine on primary monitor, but not on secondary. I have seen answers to similar question relating to Win 8, but none seem to work on Win 10.1.

A weird observation is, that when I tap the secondary monitor, the tap reflects on the primary monitor, but not on the secondary monitor I actually tap.

Primary monitor works fine.

Any suggestions?

K.BRØNNUM, Mar 25, 2016
  3. djoptico Win User
    I have three monitors. How I can set the default secondary display?

The problem is that windows is selecting the secondary monitor to display the videos. The program that I'm using don't have the option to set the display video monitor (the secondary monitor). So, there a way to set in windows who monitor is going to
    be the secundary display when you have three monitors?

djoptico, Mar 25, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Secondary monitor

Hi @Struggler79, welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

Go to Settings/System/Display, pick(highlight) the monitor you want as Primary, check 'Make this my main display', click 'Apply'.

Secondary monitor [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 25, 2016
  5. Sadly that didn't work for me as I am not seeing those lower choices showing on your screen as compared with mine. However I have a local guru about t work with Team Viewer for me so the problem should so be overcome.
    Thanks anyway.

Struggler79, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Secondary monitor

1. Secondary monitor - Similar Threads - Secondary monitor

2. How to paste file onto secondary monitor's desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to paste file onto secondary monitor's desktop: Hello, I've been having this issue for a while now and finally thought to ask how to change it here.Right now I am working with 2 monitors. Often times I want to paste a file onto the desktop of my secondary monitor, but whenever I do that, the file moves to my primary...
  3. How to paste file onto secondary monitor's desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to paste file onto secondary monitor's desktop: Hello, I've been having this issue for a while now and finally thought to ask how to change it here.Right now I am working with 2 monitors. Often times I want to paste a file onto the desktop of my secondary monitor, but whenever I do that, the file moves to my primary...
  4. W11 - No calendar on TaskBar in the secondary monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 - No calendar on TaskBar in the secondary monitors: Hi! My main monitor shows the calendar correctly, but the second and third do not shoes it. I seek several setting and no success. Any tip / hint in how to turn on calendar in the other monitors?THX!...
  5. W11 - No calendar on TaskBar in the secondary monitors

W11 - No calendar on TaskBar in the secondary monitors: Hi! My main monitor shows the calendar correctly, but the second and third do not shoes it. I seek several setting and no success. Any tip / hint in how to turn on calendar in the other monitors?THX!...
  6. Secondary monitor isn't display touch inputs.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secondary monitor isn't display touch inputs.: Usb B touch on different display only changing stuff on the monitor and not the secondary display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secondary-monitor-isnt-display-touch-inputs/2c62536b-3b29-4b94-a2e2-af59594b6251
  7. Secondary monitor isn't display touch inputs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secondary monitor isn't display touch inputs.: Usb B touch on different display only changing stuff on the monitor and not the secondary display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secondary-monitor-isnt-display-touch-inputs/2c62536b-3b29-4b94-a2e2-af59594b6251
  8. Secondary monitor isn't display touch inputs.

9. Start Menu on Secondary Monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu on Secondary Monitor.: Hello, because of my job i have a crazy 4 monitor setup. My main monitor in the windows settings is the middle one but i moved the main task bar to the top monitor. Everything is working fine and like intendet. The only thing that really really enoyes me is that when i click...
  10. Start Menu on Secondary Monitor.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu on Secondary Monitor.: Hello, because of my job i have a crazy 4 monitor setup. My main monitor in the windows settings is the middle one but i moved the main task bar to the top monitor. Everything is working fine and like intendet. The only thing that really really enoyes me is that when i click...