Windows 10: Secure exam browser won't load, stuck with black screen. Exit option invisible, no...

Discus and support Secure exam browser won't load, stuck with black screen. Exit option invisible, no... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In my laptop when i start secure exam browser A Browser where a company mandate the candidate to write exam in it.It is not starting when i start it a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by karthik, Feb 27, 2024.

1. karthik Win User

Secure exam browser won't load, stuck with black screen. Exit option invisible, no...

In my laptop when i start secure exam browser A Browser where a company mandate the candidate to write exam in it.It is not starting when i start it a black screen appears in my laptop screen that's it .My problem is the secure browser is not fully loading and Iam unable to exit from that browser because exit option is not visible due to black screen. And shortcut key doesn't work in secure browser and I have to shut my laptop forcefully. Is there any solution for it?.

:)

karthik, Feb 27, 2024

2. Stuck in loading or black screen

I tried to change my pagefile on my computer, then restarted it. After restarting it, when I try to log in it gets stuck in the loading screen. I decided to try the reset option clearing all data from it, but this ends in a black screen/no input to my screen. Anyone have advice on how to solve this issue?

StudentOfTheSou, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Laptop went black and won;t reboot

Hi Andree,

Hardware and software conflict is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing black screen. Sometimes, it is also because of hardware failure. To get this issue fixed, we suggest that you
    boot into Safe Mode by following these steps:

• Turn off your computer 3 times while booting. Windows should automatically boot to the Recovery Environment after 3 unsuccessful attempts in a row.
    • Once you are within the Recovery Environment, select Troubleshoot, and then
      Advanced options, then Startup Settings, and
      Restart
      . When it restarts, you should see a number of options. Press 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.
    Once your computer is in Safe Mode, please follow the workaround provided on this
    link. Simply select the similar case that you're experiencing to show the troubleshooting steps.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Secure exam browser won't load, stuck with black screen. Exit option invisible, no...

Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen

My computer is getting stuck on the black screen between the Windows 10 logo with loading circle and the login screen.

The first couple times it happened today, I pressed the reset button and then it loaded just fine (though I had an extended black screen between logging in and the desktop loading).

Sometimes I get all the way through to the desktop loading, but then it goes black and stays black after that.

I had a power outage and power surge earlier today, so I don't know if that is at all responsible for this.

leftisthominid, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Secure exam browser won't load, stuck with black screen. Exit option invisible, no...

1. Secure exam browser won't load, stuck with black screen. Exit option invisible, no... - Similar Threads - Secure exam browser

2. windows security stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security stuck at loading screen: I got my laptop used. Ever since i got the laptop, i have unable to access windows security either from the settings or from start. anytime i start the app it is always stuck at the start page then closes after a while. when i try to open it from privacy and security in...
  3. windows security stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows security stuck at loading screen: I got my laptop used. Ever since i got the laptop, i have unable to access windows security either from the settings or from start. anytime i start the app it is always stuck at the start page then closes after a while. when i try to open it from privacy and security in...
  4. Secure exam browser won't load, stuck with black screen. Exit option invisible, no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure exam browser won't load, stuck with black screen. Exit option invisible, no...: In my laptop when i start secure exam browser A Browser where a company mandate the candidate to write exam in it.It is not starting when i start it a black screen appears in my laptop screen that's it .My problem is the secure browser is not fully loading and Iam unable to...
  5. Pc stuck on black loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on black loading screen: I put my computer in sleep mode earlier and left it like that for two hours, and come back and it can’t turn on, which is typical when I leave it in sleep mode.I have to shut it down and when it restarts, it is stuck on the black loading screen. My keyboard is unresponsive,...
  6. Pc stuck on black loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck on black loading screen: I put my computer in sleep mode earlier and left it like that for two hours, and come back and it can’t turn on, which is typical when I leave it in sleep mode.I have to shut it down and when it restarts, it is stuck on the black loading screen. My keyboard is unresponsive,...
  7. Pc stuck on black loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Ready or Not stuck on Black or Loading screen

in Windows 10 News
    Ready or Not stuck on Black or Loading screen: [ATTACH]If Ready or Not is stuck on a Black on startup or on the Loading screen on your Windows 11/10 PC, then this post is sure to help you. Ready or Not is among the best first-person shooter game. And it is playable on PC via Steam. However, like any other game, it also...
  9. My games will not load stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games will not load stuck on black screen: I try to start some of my games on my computer through steam and they will not load, they say running but then when they finally do open it takes forever and its just a black screen, I have not downloaded anything in the past few days and this issue started yesterday. My...
  10. Stuck in loading or black screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck in loading or black screen: I tried to change my pagefile on my computer, then restarted it. After restarting it, when I try to log in it gets stuck in the loading screen. I decided to try the reset option clearing all data from it, but this ends in a black screen/no input to my screen. Anyone have...