Windows 10: Security Alert

Discus and support Security Alert in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows Security Alert. Apple Ends Support for QuickTime for Windows; New Vulnerabilities Announced Urgent Call to Action: Uninstall QuickTime... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dencal, Apr 15, 2016.

1. dencal Win User

Security Alert

dencal, Apr 15, 2016

2. Security alert

I have received a security alert 055BCCAC9FEC telling me to call (866) 282-6981. Is this legit?

John_5000V, Apr 15, 2016
  3. jrowla Win User
    Security alerts.

Run Windows Update and install updates and restart your PC.

Ran windows update, Updates current.

Try visit website using Microsoft Edge and see whether you are facing the same problem?

Have used Edge frequently and have had no problems.

If problem persist, in Internet Explorer, click on tools->Internet options, click on Advanced tab and then click reset.

I have to reset IE at lease once a month of less.

I am getting the black screen in my browsing also, comes and goes.

J

jrowla, Apr 15, 2016
Thema:

Security Alert

1. Security Alert - Similar Threads - Security Alert

2. My computer is telling me I need to call 844-492-1010 a security alert. Who do I call? I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is telling me I need to call 844-492-1010 a security alert. Who do I call? I...: What’s the real Microsoft Windows number? Who do I get a hold of about this defender security thing popping up on my computer asking me to call 844-492-1010....
  3. My computer is telling me I need to call 844-492-1010 a security alert. Who do I call? I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is telling me I need to call 844-492-1010 a security alert. Who do I call? I...: What’s the real Microsoft Windows number? Who do I get a hold of about this defender security thing popping up on my computer asking me to call 844-492-1010....
  4. Computer locked with Microsoft security alert.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer locked with Microsoft security alert.: Computer is locked with MicroSoft security alert. I have Chrome OS. I tried control shift escape but nothing happened. It didn't open task manager. The number to call listed as 877 570 7676. Lots of flashing.. and voice encouraging me to not shut down, etc. How do I get out...
  5. Computer locked with Microsoft security alert.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer locked with Microsoft security alert.: Computer is locked with MicroSoft security alert. I have Chrome OS. I tried control shift escape but nothing happened. It didn't open task manager. The number to call listed as 877 570 7676. Lots of flashing.. and voice encouraging me to not shut down, etc. How do I get out...
  6. Computer locked with Microsoft security alert.

7. device security alert windows security action recommended - virus & threat protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    device security alert windows security action recommended - virus & threat protection: device security alert windows security action recommended - virus & threat protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-security-alert-windows-security-action/b40fc6db-d3a8-423d-9467-dc9292ec9248
  8. device security alert windows security action recommended - virus & threat protection

device security alert windows security action recommended - virus & threat protection: device security alert windows security action recommended - virus & threat protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-security-alert-windows-security-action/b40fc6db-d3a8-423d-9467-dc9292ec9248
  9. Security alert email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security alert email: I received a security alert email that said someone was trying to access my account and urged me to click on a link to recover my account. I need to know if it is legitimate. How do I report it ?...
  10. Security alert email

Security alert email: I received a security alert email that said someone was trying to access my account and urged me to click on a link to recover my account. I need to know if it is legitimate. How do I report it ?...