Windows 10: Security Breach?

Discus and support Security Breach? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I got a 'critical network' message and was provided a phone number to call into. Is this legit? I worked with someone for an hour and then things... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CindyD_209, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Security Breach?

I got a 'critical network' message and was provided a phone number to call into. Is this legit? I worked with someone for an hour and then things took a weird turn, have i been compromised??

Why can't I get a phone number to speak to someone live??

:)

CindyD_209, Aug 12, 2018

2. WINDOW SECURITY BREACH

I am getting calls on my home and cell phone about windows security breach and a 6692150195 Is this real?

MichaelHenderson4, Aug 12, 2018
  3. BlyghMe Win User
    Windows Security Breach Calls

8/29/2017

I have received 2 -3 call a day in late August a recorded female voice says a security breach haas been "detected in the security software we installed last year on your windows computer Please call our direct line at 883 ?17 3824 . . . .

CLEARLY A SCAM

I have an apple computer

BlyghMe, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Security Breach?

Security Breach / Hacking Windows 10

I keep getting a phone call every time I get on my computer that says I have a security breach and something about I need to call a 855 number and when I do I am told that I will have to pay money to them to remove the breach... This smells like a scam
    to me.

bernie6911, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Security Breach?

1. Security Breach? - Similar Threads - Security Breach

2. I need to know if I had a security breach

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to know if I had a security breach: My new computer locked up and I was prompted to call a number to get it fixed. I was unable to verify if it was actually a Microsoft representative. I may need help with this, as I am not very computer savvy....
  3. I need to know if I had a security breach

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to know if I had a security breach: My new computer locked up and I was prompted to call a number to get it fixed. I was unable to verify if it was actually a Microsoft representative. I may need help with this, as I am not very computer savvy....
  4. Microsoft won't accept my correct password after a security breach on my laptop, how do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won't accept my correct password after a security breach on my laptop, how do I...: My laptop required an email account to be linked to it in order to sign into it. It wouldn't accept my work/school Microsoft account, so instead I used my google account.When I turned it on this morning, it said there had been an attempt to breach my data on my laptop and...
  5. Microsoft won't accept my correct password after a security breach on my laptop, how do I...

Microsoft won't accept my correct password after a security breach on my laptop, how do I...: My laptop required an email account to be linked to it in order to sign into it. It wouldn't accept my work/school Microsoft account, so instead I used my google account.When I turned it on this morning, it said there had been an attempt to breach my data on my laptop and...
  6. We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...: have turned virus settings off, no properties to disable in startup. Tried restart twice and still same error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-log-you-in-due-to-a-potential-security/7e509876-19ad-417c-adc4-81fede4bdb05
  7. We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...: have turned virus settings off, no properties to disable in startup. Tried restart twice and still same error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-log-you-in-due-to-a-potential-security/7e509876-19ad-417c-adc4-81fede4bdb05
  8. We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...

We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...: ha turned virus settings off, no properties to disable in startup. Tried restart twice and still same error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-log-you-in-due-to-a-potential-security/7e509876-19ad-417c-adc4-81fede4bdb05
  9. Phone Link Security breach.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Security breach.: This is critical.I have turned off the app running in background but it still runs when the screen is closed down.If I disconnect from settings, the Phone Link App on my PC will simply reconnect.This is a massive security breach, as it means a hacker into my PC has automatic...
  10. Phone Link Security breach.

Phone Link Security breach.: This is critical.I have turned off the app running in background but it still runs when the screen is closed down.If I disconnect from settings, the Phone Link App on my PC will simply reconnect.This is a massive security breach, as it means a hacker into my PC has automatic...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HOW TO BREACH PHONE SECURITY SYSTEM

2. what version of windows is having security breach?

3. windows security breach phone call