Windows 10: SECURITY/BUILT IN/PC ?

Discus and support SECURITY/BUILT IN/PC ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Am I suppose to have built in security on my pc win 10 home/version 1803 ???????... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jacquic.., Jul 20, 2018.

1. jacquic.. Win User

SECURITY/BUILT IN/PC ?

Am I suppose to have built in security on my pc win 10 home/version 1803 ???????

:)

jacquic.., Jul 20, 2018
  2. jacquic.. Win User

SECURITY/BUILT IN/PC ?

Am I suppose to have built in security on my pc win 10 home/version 1803 ???????

jacquic.., Oct 16, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Oct 16, 2018
  4. SECURITY/BUILT IN/PC ?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

SECURITY/BUILT IN/PC ?

1. SECURITY/BUILT IN/PC ? - Similar Threads - SECURITY BUILT

2. built in windows security not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    built in windows security not working: When i open my windows security it opens for a millisecond showing the logo and then closes without showing any uiive tried :using local group policy editorchanging registry keys reseting on apps and features settings...
  3. built in windows security not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    built in windows security not working: When i open my windows security it opens for a millisecond showing the logo and then closes without showing any uiive tried :using local group policy editorchanging registry keys reseting on apps and features settings...
  4. built in windows security not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. 42 objects types>Groups/users /built-in security principals /other objects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    42 objects types>Groups/users /built-in security principals /other objects: 43 users/groups "YES" i know there is "I"and a guest account which should be hidden and not used ,the rest are microsoft and security principals and such "Istill want to remove them Please Inlighten me" and can i have a straight forward answer in how to do what i asked...
  6. 42 objects types>Groups/users /built-in security principals /other objects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    42 objects types>Groups/users /built-in security principals /other objects: 43 users/groups "YES" i know there is "I"and a guest account which should be hidden and not used ,the rest are microsoft and security principals and such "Istill want to remove them Please Inlighten me" and can i have a straight forward answer in how to do what i asked...
  7. make a home built system into a "secured core" system?

make a home built system into a "secured core" system?: I build my own desktops, so this item from Microsoft interested me: Windows 10: This kernel malware is why you need Secured-core PCs, says Microsoft | ZDNet A TPM module is available for my ASUS motherboard. If I add that TPM, is that sufficient? 173581
  8. If the computer comes with built in security, do I need to install Norton or McAfee on a...

If the computer comes with built in security, do I need to install Norton or McAfee on a...: My new inspiron says it comes with all the software security i need, but it also came with a free trial of McAffee. Do i need McAffe or Norton to keep the computer more protected...
  9. I just built my PC and I’m starting all the windows security updates and all that, but when...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just built my PC and I’m starting all the windows security updates and all that, but when...: Does anyone know why it is saying driver not found? Not the best with knowing all this stuff since it is my first time building a PC. submitted by /u/XxThor27xX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enqqxq/i_just_built_my_pc_and_im_starting_all_the/
  10. Built in security

Built in security: Hi! Does Window 10 have built in security/firewall? Can I use it without McAfee? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-security/2eb609af-bd0a-486a-954b-0c18102942d5"