Windows 10: Security Center keeps telling me to setup onedrive but I have it installed

Discus and support Security Center keeps telling me to setup onedrive but I have it installed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Security Center keeps telling me to setup onedrive but I have it installed [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AllenAntonio, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Security Center keeps telling me to setup onedrive but I have it installed

Security Center keeps telling me to setup onedrive but I have it installed

Security Center keeps telling me to setup onedrive but I have it installed bc3d5f99-0c96-4397-b87c-0498e54b92ee?upload=true.jpg

:)

AllenAntonio, Aug 9, 2018

2. Windows keeps turning off the security center.

Hi Maninder,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R and type Services.msc then hit enter.
    • Services Console will appear.
    • Find Security Center Service on the right details pane > right click it choose properties >
    • Security Center Properties should appear > on the General Tab
    set start-up type to automatic (Delayed start)

• On service Status Stop and then Start.

If this does not works & error still continues then there are more chances that your system is infected

Let us know the status of the issue in regards with Security Center. Your reply is important to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Borg 386 Win User
    windows defender & security center services keep turning off

Are you running any other AV or did you have one running in the past? If you didn't use an uninstaller for the AV, then the remnants of it could be causing the problem. Normally any time you install an AV it disables Defender by default.

If you are getting any error codes please list those, that will be helpful in helping you.

As torre suggested, might be a good idea to do a reset or even a reinstall.

Reset Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums

There are also some suggestions listed here:

Unable to turn on Windows Defender in Windows 7 / 8 / 10

Borg 386, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Microsoft OneDrive Stuck at OOBE During Windows 10 Setup

Hi,

An incomplete installation or corrupted setup file may be the possible reason why you're unable to install OneDrive during Windows 10 setup. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you trying to install OneDrive after Windows 10 Creators Update?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Security Center keeps telling me to setup onedrive but I have it installed - Similar Threads - Security Center keeps

2. Windows Security keeps on telling me that I have to turn on my Local Security Authority...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security keeps on telling me that I have to turn on my Local Security Authority...: Windows Security keeps on telling me that I have to turn on my Local Security Authority Protection when I already did and even restarted my laptop. Also, I already tried turning it off then on again but it's still telling me to restart my laptop. What should I do?...
  3. Windows Security keeps on telling me that I have to turn on my Local Security Authority...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security keeps on telling me that I have to turn on my Local Security Authority...: Windows Security keeps on telling me that I have to turn on my Local Security Authority Protection when I already did and even restarted my laptop. Also, I already tried turning it off then on again but it's still telling me to restart my laptop. What should I do?...
  4. Notification tells me I have a virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notification tells me I have a virus.: Windows Defender tells me it cannot access a file and tells me to contact my IT Administrator. I am on the computer and I am the only administrator. From what I can see, the subject is not being displayed."Notification tells me I have a virus."*moved from Windows / Apps on...
  5. Notification tells me I have a virus.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification tells me I have a virus.: Windows Defender tells me it cannot access a file and tells me to contact my IT Administrator. I am on the computer and I am the only administrator. From what I can see, the subject is not being displayed."Notification tells me I have a virus."...
  6. Windows Defender keeps telling me I have a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender keeps telling me I have a virus: I've downloaded a file which turned out to have a virus. I've removed it manually, but Windows Defender keeps telling me that there is a malicious file present, despite the file no longer existing. I've did a deep ESET and Norton scan that found nothing, but Windows Defender...
  7. Windows security has been telling me that I have a trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows security has been telling me that I have a trojan: I have recently encountered a problem where windows security has been telling me that I have a trojan. I have pressed take action against malware and told the security to remove the trojan. it the pops up saying that it could not remove the trojan, I then downloaded an...
  8. OneDrive keeps telling me my storage is full even though it's not.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive keeps telling me my storage is full even though it's not.: I have over 300gb of space, but it keeps telling me my storage is full. I think I even duplicated the file trying to save it elsewhere. submitted by /u/GQManOfTheYear [link] [comments]...
  9. Why do I have to setup OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why do I have to setup OneDrive?: why do i need to setup OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-to-setup-onedrive/b6b6d3bb-85bd-4f91-b84a-660ef6391477
  10. I installed Win10 on an HP Stream and it keeps telling me to activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I installed Win10 on an HP Stream and it keeps telling me to activate: Hi, I installed Windows 10 on an almost new HP Stream and I get an "Activate Windows" notification every time the PC starts. When I go to active it, it tells me my Product Key isn't valid. Help! 8969

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows security center setup one drive

2. one drive already installed - still asked to setup

3. windows security set up one drive keeps asking to set up

4. why does windows security keep asking to setup onedrive,
  5. computer keeps asking me to install windows defender\,
  6. windows security wont let me setup onedrive,
  7. windows defender security center setup onedrive error,
  8. windows defender stop telling me to setup onedrive,
  9. why does windows tell me to setup onedrive if its already set up,
  10. why is microsoft security keep asking me to set up onedrive in case of ransom,
  11. security center onedrive setting not showing,
  12. whya does computer have set up onedrive when already have,
  13. why does windows defender tell me to set up onedrive? already set up,
  14. windows defender keeps asking me to setup onedrive,
  15. windows defender keeps telling me to set up onedrive