Windows 10: security change

Discus and support security change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I put in a request for a security change and I want to cancel it but the telephone number for you to send me a code is presently out of service but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by devmo1, Aug 25, 2018.

1. devmo1 Win User

security change

I put in a request for a security change and I want to cancel it but the telephone number for you to send me a code is presently out of service but I have a new York number but I can't get you to access it. Help

:)

devmo1, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 25, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Aug 25, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

security change

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue security change :p

cadaveca, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

security change

1. security change - Similar Threads - security change

2. Why am I getting weird artifacting visual bugs when I change Windows security settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting weird artifacting visual bugs when I change Windows security settings?: Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CfHsGLSometimes, I get a weird artifacting visual bugt when I change my Windows 10 security settings. My PC freezes up for a second and then a line of something that looks like a QR code. It's all black and white. It looks staticky. Is...
  3. Why am I getting weird artifacting visual bugs when I change Windows security settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I getting weird artifacting visual bugs when I change Windows security settings?: Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CfHsGLSometimes, I get a weird artifacting visual bugt when I change my Windows 10 security settings. My PC freezes up for a second and then a line of something that looks like a QR code. It's all black and white. It looks staticky. Is...
  4. Why am I getting weird artifacting visual bugs when I change Windows security settings?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Changing a Security Warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing a Security Warning: This is the Warning that is supposed to come up with I run citrix, but somehow it never showed up and i think by default it blocked access and selected "Do not as me again for this site"I need to know where to go to change this to allow "Permit use"I have uninstalled and...
  6. Changing a Security Warning

Changing a Security Warning: This is the Warning that is supposed to come up with I run citrix, but somehow it never showed up and i think by default it blocked access and selected "Do not as me again for this site"I need to know where to go to change this to allow "Permit use"I have uninstalled and...
  7. Changing a Security Warning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Your pin is no longer available due to change in security settings after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pin is no longer available due to change in security settings after update: After automatic update received pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings on this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pin-is-no-longer-available-due-to-change-in/ee5d78b8-4d05-4449-a0bd-162b824e0ed8
  9. Your pin is no longer available due to change in security settings after update

Your pin is no longer available due to change in security settings after update: After automatic update received pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings on this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pin-is-no-longer-available-due-to-change-in/ee5d78b8-4d05-4449-a0bd-162b824e0ed8
  10. Cant change security settings without access to recovery email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change security settings without access to recovery email: I have a main outlook account which i have access to with email and password. This account is associated to a recovery email. Which is an old hotmail account of mine. This recovery email is the only way to verify my identity, no phone, no 2fa. I do not have access to this old...