Windows 10: security defender stop working any more!!

Discus and support security defender stop working any more!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; now please my security defender give me massage it's turned off and when I try to make it work give me "getting protection info ,,,," and given me... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HassanSherif, Aug 26, 2018.

1. security defender stop working any more!!

now please my security defender give me massage it's turned off and when I try to make it work give me "getting protection info ,,,,"

and given me "security at a glance",what can I do , pls help me !!security defender stop working any more!! [​IMG]

:)

HassanSherif, Aug 26, 2018

2. Windows 10 defender stops my work

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If Windows Defender is stopping you for performing some task and it is important for you then you may disable Windows Defender for some time and then enable it after the completion of the task.

In order to turn off Windows defender you need to perform the steps provided below and see if it helps.

• Press Windows key or click on Start.
    • Type Windows Defender in the search box.
    • Click on Windows Defender Settings.
    • Toggle the "Real-time protection" option to Off. This will disable Windows Defender
      in Windows 10.
    • Now try to convert a pdf to a ppt and see the difference.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Windows Defender Security

To further assist you with your concern, you may refer to the steps below on how to stop Windows Defender from running:

• Open Cortana.
    • Type Services.
    • Click on Windows Defender.
    • Click on Stop.
    • Change the Startup type to Disabled.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Aug 26, 2018
  4. security defender stop working any more!!

Windows Defender not working

PrantaraArdi Prasetyo, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

security defender stop working any more!!

1. security defender stop working any more!! - Similar Threads - security defender stop

2. Search bar not working any more

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar not working any more: After renaming administrator account, login with the new name in the system, the search bar doesn't work anymore. How can a rename the administrator built-in account without this issue?...
  3. Search bar not working any more

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar not working any more: After renaming administrator account, login with the new name in the system, the search bar doesn't work anymore. How can a rename the administrator built-in account without this issue?...
  4. SSD not working any more

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD not working any more: I bought a new 1TB SSD for my PC ... when I first installed it, it worked fine, I allocated the space and designated the HDs letter with "diskmgmt.msc" and started transferring some files on it - i used approx. 200 GB of space, I made a "Steam" folder through Steam and then...
  5. Security Defender is not working properly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Defender is not working properly: Sir, after a long time span i tried to turn off windows securities real time protection, during navigation to windows security tab in settings, no options were loading, i then clicked on open windows security there also any of option were not loading, when clicked on...
  6. Windows Defender Stopped Working

Windows Defender Stopped Working: Dear Microsoft, I'm writing to email to ask for your help regarding my Windows Defender. I recently updated my Window 10 with the latest update, and now all of sudden my Windows Defender Stopped working. I already tried the different method posted else such as activating...
  7. Windows Defender Stopped Working

Windows Defender Stopped Working: My Windows Defender stopped working and I've tried the following with no luck: Can anyone help? 1. Press Windows Key + R 2. Type regedit in the run box. 3. Locate the following path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS DEFENDER\ 4. Right click this file and...
  8. Defender Security Center is not working!!!!!!

Defender Security Center is not working!!!!!!: Well my Windows Defender Security Centre is not working properly after I changed the administrator of my Dell laptop and deleted the account of previous administrator. It is showing this error...…. [IMG]...
  9. DLL wont work any more

DLL wont work any more: Ok, a few weeks ago i remember that i was using a dll for somthine and now its wont work like when i it a button to execute something with the dll its freezing the program and after a couple of seconds its not freezing any more and did not do nothing how can i fix it please...
  10. Sandbox Windows Defender and be more secure

Sandbox Windows Defender and be more secure: I didn't know I could use Windows Defender in a sandbox and increase my PC's security. Open a command prompt window with admin privileges and run the following command: setx /M MP_FORCE_USE_SANDBOX 1 Restart your PC and you're done....