Windows 10: Security Log Audit Failures 5127

Discus and support Security Log Audit Failures 5127 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Access Denied or to whom ever can shed some light on this issue, Here we go, a little more information on what is going on with this one machine on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ken429, May 8, 2018.

1. Ken429 Win User

Security Log Audit Failures 5127

Access Denied or to whom ever can shed some light on this issue,

Here we go, a little more information on what is going on with this one machine on my home network. I have restarted all the services. In a previous post I uninstalled all the Google sync stuff which fixed the File Manager popup problem!? The only other piece of software on the problem system that was different from all the other computers on my network was the Malwarebytes Security Software.

I uninstalled Malwarebytes Security Software. From that point on the only Security Log Audit failures recorded were 5157 from svchost.exe. See attached screen shot.

When I turn OFF Windows Defender all of the Audit failures go away!

The only reason I got involved with trying Malwarebytes on this system was because the free Norton Security software provided by Comcast kept tell me to reboot to clear up an outgoing communications problem. Each day the popup would appear and each day I would reboot with no resolution!

So...Norton detected something and it appears scvhost.exe is detecting something that is not normal. I have run every Virus Detection program I can find and none of then detect anything "bad". But something is in this system was causing the Norton Popup Alerts and is now causing Windows Defender Audit Failures.

Hope this sheds a little more light on this perplexing problem. Help needed!!

:)

Ken429, May 8, 2018
Thema:

Security Log Audit Failures 5127

1. Security Log Audit Failures 5127 - Similar Threads - Security Log Audit

2. Security Audit Failure Event 5038 CloudStorageWizard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Audit Failure Event 5038 CloudStorageWizard: 43 of the following Security Audit Failures consistently appear following boot indicating an issue with hash of an OS system file:Code integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be corrupt due to unauthorized modification or the invalid...
  3. Security Audit Failure Event 5038 CloudStorageWizard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Audit Failure Event 5038 CloudStorageWizard: 43 of the following Security Audit Failures consistently appear following boot indicating an issue with hash of an OS system file:Code integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be corrupt due to unauthorized modification or the invalid...
  4. Security Audit Failure Event 5038 CloudStorageWizard

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. User lock outs - Audit failures on Secuirty log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User lock outs - Audit failures on Secuirty log: Hello,Several users at my job are getting locked out of their account due to too many login attempts even though they are claiming to have not attempted to log in for hours.The security log shows an 'audit failure' with the device listed as our domain controller. I've also...
  6. User lock outs - Audit failures on Secuirty log

User lock outs - Audit failures on Secuirty log: Hello,Several users at my job are getting locked out of their account due to too many login attempts even though they are claiming to have not attempted to log in for hours.The security log shows an 'audit failure' with the device listed as our domain controller. I've also...
  7. Event logs Audit Failure tracking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event logs Audit Failure tracking: Hi guys,Today when i was inspecting security event logs at active directory server i realised we are recieving constant password brute force attacks from different user accounts.Usernames were seeming to be coming from a rainbow table as; Jessie, Jaxon, Clare...so onSource...
  8. Event logs Audit Failure tracking

Event logs Audit Failure tracking: Hi guys,Today when i was inspecting security event logs at active directory server i realised we are recieving constant password brute force attacks from different user accounts.Usernames were seeming to be coming from a rainbow table as; Jessie, Jaxon, Clare...so onSource...
  9. Audit logs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audit logs: I have my various logs set via group policy. I would like to verify that I am actually getting the logs. If action has not happened. I would like to figure out how to generate that particular log setting. Ex: I want to generate Event ID 4727,2735,4737,4754,4758,and 4764....
  10. Turning on security audit logs for folders/Alsofiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Turning on security audit logs for folders/Alsofiles: Recently I lost an entire folder full of folders and files and as of right now I still don't know what happened. I have re-created the folder and starting re-adding the files in it but I'd like to turn on auditing for the folder, to include all objects in the folder. I've...