Windows 10: Security warning when installing Office Diagnostics

Discus and support Security warning when installing Office Diagnostics in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Win 10 Pro v10.0.17134 Build 17134 Attempted to install the MS Sara Diagnostics Utility, but get the enclosed Security blocked warning Tried also via... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Palcouk, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Palcouk Win User

Security warning when installing Office Diagnostics

Win 10 Pro v10.0.17134 Build 17134

Attempted to install the MS Sara Diagnostics Utility, but get the enclosed Security blocked warning

Tried also via Admin a/c

Not blocked by my security utility

Windows Defender Security Centre shows green ticks for everything

No win10 settings have been amended, not connected to a Domain, no failed win updates

No problems installing other software or their updates

Security warning when installing Office Diagnostics 40445404-c279-4efc-b077-e45b0a410db6?upload=true.png

:)

Palcouk, Jul 4, 2018
  2. Palcouk Win User

Win 10 Pro v10.0.17134 Build 17134

Attempted to install the MS Sara Diagnostics Utility, but get the enclosed Security blocked warning

Tried also via Admin a/c

Not blocked by my security utility

Windows Defender Security Centre shows green ticks for everything

No win10 settings have been amended, not connected to a Domain, no failed win updates

No problems installing other software or their updates

Security warning when installing Office Diagnostics 40445404-c279-4efc-b077-e45b0a410db6?upload=true.png

Palcouk, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Help With Office 2013 Install

Our IT department sent a note about home use (Office 365, specifically), and this warning:

A suggestion... re-install Office 2010, then try to install 2013?

Sasqui, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

security warning on edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Which is the default home page in Microsoft Edge?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to Clear caches and cookies and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft EDGE.

• After that click on (…) “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature, Select Cached data and file.

• Here you need to check the option you want to clear and click “Clear” button.

If the issue persist I suggest you to send us the screen shot of the Security Warning message.

Follow the steps given in the link below to provide the screenshot.

How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Security warning when installing Office Diagnostics - Similar Threads - Security warning installing

2. Security Warning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Security Warning: This is our website page: https://www.lordkrishnabuilders.com/project/villas-in-thrissur/Our website page is secure, but When I open with mozilla is it showing security warning. What is the reason?...
  3. Is this a legit security warning?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a legit security warning?: Sorry for posting in the Windows forum. I can find anything related to security. :- I received an email From: Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> and am not sure of it is legit. I haven't been able to find info on this, nor can I find a...
  4. Windows Installer Security Warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installer Security Warning: I have been trying to install a very useful freeware program, Cinnamon Software's Talking Alarm Clock, onto my new HP W10 PC. This program has been on my W7 PC, a ZT desktop, for around 10 years. I re-downloaded this program from Cnet, since Cinnamon's server seems to be...
  5. 10016 Warnings for PerAppRuntimeBroker but Windows Security warnings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    10016 Warnings for PerAppRuntimeBroker but Windows Security warnings: Win 10 Pro 64-bit, version 1903. I have run sfc /scannow and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth MANY MANY times, including an hour ago. I KEEP getting a GAZILLION sets of four or more Event Viewer 10016 Warnings together about The application-specific permission...
  6. Security warnings

in Windows 10 Support
    Security warnings: Since the 1809 update, every time I want to open a photo, which have been on my PC for ages, I get the Open file - security warning, and I have to keep clicking the OK box before I can see photo. How do I stop this box coming up? Thank you 123830
  7. Understanding Security Warnings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Understanding Security Warnings: Apologies, this is a Win XP question (but I don't know a good XP place to ask) and it may be valid for Win 10 Someone sent me some zipped up mp3's via "FileFactory". I have them and all's fine - except as I do stuff with them I was getting "Open File Security Warning". I've...
  8. Getting this security warning

Getting this security warning: As of today 9/10/16 when i open Edge Browser I get this warning: [img] I have done a full system scan with Avira and Malwarebytes which found no threats, It comes up with a beeping sound and i have to click backwards to get back to my home page. I ran Spybot S&D and it...
  9. HTTP security warning

HTTP security warning: For some time now when I log into some websites using username/password fields , entered using autifill from browser's password manager , I get 'this connection is not secure passwords could be compromised'. I searched for some help and understand it is an issue where a site...
  10. Security warning

in Browsers and Email
    Security warning: Each time I want to search in Google,I am getting this security message(see screen shot). This has only started happening recently,can it be disabled and how? Regards. [img] 74513