Windows 10: See All Current Threats in Windows Security for Windows 10

Discus and support See All Current Threats in Windows Security for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: See All Current Threats in Windows Security for Windows 10 How to See All Current Threats in Windows Security for Windows 10 Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by forestov, Oct 25, 2016.

1. forestov Win User

See All Current Threats in Windows Security for Windows 10

How to: See All Current Threats in Windows Security for Windows 10

How to See All Current Threats in Windows Security for Windows 10

Windows 10 provides the latest antivirus protection with Windows Security. When you start up Windows 10 for the first time, Windows Security is on and actively protecting your device by scanning for malware (malicious software), viruses, and security threats.

Windows Security uses real-time protection to scan your downloads and the programs you run on your device. Also, Windows Update downloads updates for Windows Security automatically to help keep your device safe and protect it from threats.

scan for threats on your device. You can also run different types of scans, see the results of your previous virus and threat scans, and get the latest protection offered by Windows Defender Antivirus.

The Current threats area lets you:
    • Scan for potentially harmful threats on your device.
    • See any threats currently on your device.
    • See threats that have been quarantined before they can affect you.
    • See anything identified as a threat that you have allowed to run on your device.
    • See the last time a scan was run on your device and how many files were scanned.
    • Run a specific type of scan.
    This tutorial will show you how to see all current threats that need action in Windows Security for your Windows 10 device.

Here's How:

1. Open Windows Security, and click/tap on the Virus & threat protection icon. (see screenshot below)

See All Current Threats in Windows Security for Windows 10 [​IMG]

2. You will now see all current threats (if any) that need action, and can quickly take action on these threats. (see screenshot below)

See All Current Threats in Windows Security for Windows 10 [​IMG]

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

forestov, Oct 25, 2016
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 27, 2019
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Oct 27, 2019
  5. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 27, 2019
  6. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

1. See All Current Threats in Windows Security for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Current Threats Security

2. My Windows Security --> Virus & Threat protection opens to --> Current threats directly....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Security --> Virus & Threat protection opens to --> Current threats directly....: Windows 11When I click on Virus & threat protection; it opens Current threats sub-menu directly. I can't control Windows Security options; on/off, exclusions and the other options.I have tried these solutions; Windows Defender / Virus & Threat protection not opening -...
  3. My Windows Security --> Virus & Threat protection opens to --> Current threats directly....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows Security --> Virus & Threat protection opens to --> Current threats directly....: Windows 11When I click on Virus & threat protection; it opens Current threats sub-menu directly. I can't control Windows Security options; on/off, exclusions and the other options.I have tried these solutions; Windows Defender / Virus & Threat protection not opening -...
  4. Why can't I see virus and threat protection in my windows security tabs? I'm currently...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I see virus and threat protection in my windows security tabs? I'm currently...: I've tried all of the suggestions I've found online but none of them seemed to work, so here I am personally asking how do I actually do it?...
  5. Unable to see Virus and threat protection in windows security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to see Virus and threat protection in windows security: Unable to see Virus and threat protection in windows security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-see-virus-and-threat-protection-in/ed533d5c-46c4-4339-8c45-2f14806a763e
  6. Unable to see Virus and threat protection in windows security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to see Virus and threat protection in windows security: Unable to see Virus and threat protection in windows security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-see-virus-and-threat-protection-in/ed533d5c-46c4-4339-8c45-2f14806a763e
  7. Unable to see Virus and threat protection in windows security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. current threats windows defender

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    current threats windows defender: [ATTACH] HI guys, At one tutorial on youtube I saw that one of the steps was to restore some file from protection history, but at my windows defender I cant find the option to go to protection history. It should be current threats > allowed threats > protection history,...
  9. Window Security-Virus & threat Protection-Current Threats: there is an "Allowed Threats "...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window Security-Virus & threat Protection-Current Threats: there is an "Allowed Threats "...: Did I accidentally allow threats run? Window Security-Virus & threat Protection-Current Threats: there is an "Allowed Threats " button I clicked on....
  10. Is there a way to see history of threats on Windows Security?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to see history of threats on Windows Security?: I ask this because my hands worked faster than my brain did. I did a full scan this evening since I downloaded a odd file on a scamming email -_- Anyway, once it was done scanning it found two threats. I didn't really read the directories but they definitely weren't...