Windows 10: See List of Wireless Network Profiles in Windows 10

Discus and support See List of Wireless Network Profiles in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: See List of Wireless Network Profiles in Windows 10 How to See List of Wireless Network Profiles in Windows 10 [img] Information When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by oneLess, Sep 26, 2016.

1. oneLess Win User

See List of Wireless Network Profiles in Windows 10

How to: See List of Wireless Network Profiles in Windows 10

How to See List of Wireless Network Profiles in Windows 10

See List of Wireless Network Profiles in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Information When you password key, and security information to be able to connect to a wireless network.

This tutorial will show you how to view a list of all wireless network profiles configured on the system in Windows 10.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: To Show Wireless Network Profiles in Command Prompt
    • Option Two: To Show Wireless Network Profiles in Settings

OPTION ONE [/i] To Show Wireless Network Profiles in Command Prompt
    1. Open a command prompt.

2. Type the command below into the command prompt, and press Enter.
    *Arrow netsh wlan show profiles
    3. You will now see a list of all wireless network profiles on each interface on your PC. (see screenshot below)

OPTION TWO [/i] To Show Wireless Network Profiles in Settings
    1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the Network & Internet icon.

2. Click/tap on Wi-Fi on the left side, and click/tap on the Manage known networks link on the right side. (see screenshot below)

3. You will now see a list of all wireless network profiles on your PC. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

oneLess, Sep 26, 2016

2. wifi and bluetooth not working after upgradition to windows 10

I see. Have you already tried deleting the wireless network profile?

To delete a wireless network profile in Windows 10:

• Click the Network icon on the lower right corner of your screen.
    • Click Network settings.
    • Click Manage Wi-Fi settings.
    • Under Manage known networks, click the network you want to delete.
    • Click Forget. The wireless network profile is deleted.
    After this, you may try reconnecting it and see if it helps.

Michelle Vil, Sep 26, 2016
  3. PA Bear - MS MVP, Sep 26, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Sep 26, 2016
Thema:

1. See List of Wireless Network Profiles in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - List Wireless Network

2. Can no longer see wireless networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can no longer see wireless networks: I have a rather old hp desktop running Windows 10. The ethernet-cable-connection to the internet stopped working quite a while ago, but I was able to use a ASUS - Dual-Band AC1200 USB Network Adapter and that was working just fine. I just moved houses and I'm trying to re-set...
  3. Can no longer see wireless networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can no longer see wireless networks: I have a rather old hp desktop running Windows 10. The ethernet-cable-connection to the internet stopped working quite a while ago, but I was able to use a ASUS - Dual-Band AC1200 USB Network Adapter and that was working just fine. I just moved houses and I'm trying to re-set...
  4. Wireless network profile changes

Wireless network profile changes: I am running Win10 build 19041 and all of my wireless network profiles are automatically configuring to public and the option to change to private is not working, as if there is a setting somewhere that is locking out that option to change. Before I start deep diving into my...
  5. see devices connected to wireless network

see devices connected to wireless network: I can not figure out where to go to view the devices that are connected to my wireless network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/see-devices-connected-to-wireless-network/83c9d0d6-3cca-4c08-9d88-efc818a9bbea
  6. Can't see the list of wifi networks

Can't see the list of wifi networks: I can't see the wifi icon on taskbar or the little up arrow, when i go to the wifi list there is no wifi to connect to, network status appears to be a weird line, i'm also on windows 10 and on pc...
  7. Cannot see wireless networks

Cannot see wireless networks: I am unable to connect to the internet. The problem started after I tried to restart my network settings (for unrelated reasons). Once my computer restarted, I was no longer able to see any wireless networks in the toolbar, nor can I see any available networks to connect to...
  8. Add Wireless Network Profile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Wireless Network Profile in Windows 10: How to: Add Wireless Network Profile in Windows 10 How to Add a Wireless Network Profile in Windows 10 A wireless (Wi-Fi) connect to a wireless network. When you connect to a new wireless network, Windows will automatically create and add a profile for the wireless...
  9. Delete Wireless Network Profile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete Wireless Network Profile in Windows 10: How to: Delete Wireless Network Profile in Windows 10 How to Delete a Wireless Network Profile in Windows 10 When you connect to a new wireless network, Windows will create a profile for the wireless network. A wireless (Wi-Fi) network profile contains the password key,...
  10. Backup and Restore Wireless Network Profiles in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Backup and Restore Wireless Network Profiles in Windows 10: How to: Backup and Restore Wireless Network Profiles in Windows 10 How to Backup and Restore Wireless Network Profiles in Windows 10 When you add or password key, and security information to be able to connect to a wireless network. Restoring a backed up wireless...