Windows 10: (Seemingly) Random Blue Screens, No Error

Discus and support (Seemingly) Random Blue Screens, No Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, recently I was playing a video game on my desktop while talking to my friends over a program. Suddenly, the game froze and my display switched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FuzzyDunlop, Sep 6, 2016.

1. (Seemingly) Random Blue Screens, No Error

Hi guys, recently I was playing a video game on my desktop while talking to my friends over a program. Suddenly, the game froze and my display switched to a bluescreen. I rebooted and began to look into the issue only to have it blue screen again, shortly after opening my browser. I tried a myriad of different troubleshooting techniques including running a Malwarebytes scan, while I was AFK while MB was scanning, I received another blue screen. All this has happened within the span of about 3 hours. Unfortunately, I was not able to see the error message or take a picture of it those three times. I do know the blue screen did have a frowny face. I'd love to know what the issue is and I will comply with any questions anyone has. Thanks.

:)

FuzzyDunlop, Sep 6, 2016
  2. d0rsal Win User

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b....

Hi DaveM121,

If you could take a look,, it would be most appreciated. I'm still getting the blue screen at seemingly random times.

The link to the folder on OneDrive:

Minidump

d0rsal, Sep 6, 2016
  3. Microsoft Lumia blue screens then restarts.

I have a Microsoft Lumia and while it is a decent phone (albeit the app store leave much to be desired) It has recently begun to go to a blank blue screen for about 30-60 seconds then restart seemingly at random.

damienwolf, Sep 6, 2016
  4. (Seemingly) Random Blue Screens, No Error

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy

• Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

HonorGamer, Sep 6, 2016
Thema:

(Seemingly) Random Blue Screens, No Error

1. (Seemingly) Random Blue Screens, No Error - Similar Threads - Seemingly Random Blue

2. Blue screen of death at seemingly random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death at seemingly random times: Lenovo legion 5 15ach6hAMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics 3.00 GHzNvidia Geforce GTX 165016GB ram dual channel both 3200MhzI'm not seeing any pattern for the crashes, it seems entirely random I've had it crash during windows updates, while trying to reset the pc to...
  3. Blue screen of death at seemingly random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death at seemingly random times: Lenovo legion 5 15ach6hAMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics 3.00 GHzNvidia Geforce GTX 165016GB ram dual channel both 3200MhzI'm not seeing any pattern for the crashes, it seems entirely random I've had it crash during windows updates, while trying to reset the pc to...
  4. Blue screen of death at seemingly random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen at seemingly random intervals

Blue screen at seemingly random intervals: Or maybe it happens whenever I'm playing a game, I suppose. Can't rightly say it. Also, it might bear no relevance, but: My Windows can't time sync. I've tried everything I've found online and tried a bunch of different servers but the time synchronization fails every time. I...
  6. Blue screen at seemingly random intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen at seemingly random intervals: Or maybe it happens whenever I'm playing a game, I suppose. Can't rightly say it. Also, it might bear no relevance, but: My Windows can't time sync. I've tried everything I've found online and tried a bunch of different servers but the time synchronization fails every time. I...
  7. Blue screen at seemingly random intervals

8. Blue Screen errors occurring at random, seemingly no solution.

Blue Screen errors occurring at random, seemingly no solution.: Hello,I have been having issues with my computer for a good amount of time, not sure exactly when it began however. I like to think of myself as tech savvy but in this current case I cannot figure out the problem. I have been dealing with blue screen errors that seem to occur...
  9. Blue Screen errors occurring at random, seemingly no solution.

Blue Screen errors occurring at random, seemingly no solution.: Hello,I have been having issues with my computer for a good amount of time, not sure exactly when it began however. I like to think of myself as tech savvy but in this current case I cannot figure out the problem. I have been dealing with blue screen errors that seem to occur...
  10. Blue Screen errors occurring at random, seemingly no solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming

Users found this page by searching for:

1. random blue screens no errors