Windows 10: Seemingly random BSOD with multiple different error codes inside

Discus and support Seemingly random BSOD with multiple different error codes inside in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been getting blue screens for a while now, but they started getting more frequent than usual these, BSOD include the following error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by insonia, Aug 17, 2017.

1. insonia Win User

Seemingly random BSOD with multiple different error codes inside

Hello,

I've been getting blue screens for a while now, but they started getting more frequent than usual these, BSOD include the following error codes:
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED What failed: Wdf01000.sys
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    • DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL What failed: dxgmms2.sys
    • PFN LIST CORRUPT
    • SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION What failed win32kfull.sys
    • SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION
    • SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: NETIO.SYS
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: FLTMGR.SYS
    • ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY What failed: usbehci.sys
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: ndis.sys
    • UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: Wdf01000.sys
    I've tried getting in contact with the Microsoft support service but they were not able to help me.
    These errors seem to happen almost randomly, sometimes while browsing the web and sometimes while playing games or doing nothing at all.

Attachment 149327

:)

insonia, Aug 17, 2017
  2. C-aLica Win User

random Freezing leads to BSOD. I give up.

Stop code is random.

like CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION..

I've got multiple BSOD and the stop code is that random.

right now after multiple debugging the issue, I hypothetically assume it's my nvme fault.

I've ordered a new nvme drive and gonna retest the system if this will works.

C-aLica, Aug 17, 2017
  3. Multiple BSOD with different stop codes (FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) dmp files, speccy snapshot, and nfo included

Thanks for the update. We'd like to clarify if you've tried the troubleshooting steps provided on the previous post. In case you missed it, please check this article:Troubleshoot
    blue screen errors
    and choose While using my PC.

Please post back with the results for further assistance.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 17, 2017
  4. ICIT2LOL Win User

Hello and welcome insonia I am not any great expert but delving through the dumps it is suggestive of a memory issue

Code: BugCheck 4E, {2, 10eff8, 41efff, 1} Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiUnlinkPageFromList+10c8cb ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] Suggests you run a memtest before you do anything else it will eliminate this avenue of problem at least or find the problem
    MEMTEST
    Now to make absolutely we are on the same page the memtest linked here is the only*one we recommend and it MUST be run for at least 8 passes or you may as well not bother. It is rather lengthy and best left for a downtime for that machine - overnight is good. Having said that you can stop the test if errors show up while you are around and then it is a matter of tracking down the bad stick of RAM.* MemTest86+ - Test RAM Windows 10 BSOD Tutorials
    (This is pretyped to save time)

ICIT2LOL, Aug 17, 2017
  5. Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be please to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

BSODHunter, Aug 17, 2017
  6. insonia Win User
    I'm not really sure what you mean but I assume that you are trying to say that I have an illegal copy of windows? If so this statement would be incorrect cause I have a legitimate copy of windows 10 as far as I know. If I somehow do have an illegal copy I'm more than happy to buy it again if this would solve my problem. If I misunderstood what you meant than I would like to ask for a bit more information if possible.

insonia, Aug 17, 2017
  7. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Ok BSOD Hunter mate you have me confused here too and I am assuming you picked up the copy as being a an OEM on a different brand board is this the case if so then I have to say I am not that savvy to pick those things up, and if I had had some suspicion of it being pirated then I would have replied more or less what you replied with.

Insonia sorry mate but as you can see I am as at a loss as you are.
    Now if you bought this machine from somewhere else or someone has sold you a copy on the net then some ratbag has illegally relieved you of your hard earned money and I would see some recompense for yourself.

Let us know mate and don't take at offence at this being pointed out to you.

ICIT2LOL, Aug 17, 2017
  8. insonia Win User

I don't take any offences at this being pointed to me, I'm glad and really appreciate it that you guys are trying to help.

I bought this machine from a pretty big store on the internet that sells pc's they build so I assumed it would come with a legitimate copy of windows. If this is not the case than I would like to know.

insonia, Aug 17, 2017
  9. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Ok mate then get back onto that store and tell them what the problem is as I am guessing the machine is probably a refurbished one in which case someone was not paying attention when they did the job on it.

ICIT2LOL, Aug 17, 2017
  10. insonia Win User
    When I bought this PC it came with Windows 8.1 which I upgraded to Windows 10 via the upgrade thing some time ago. So I'm not sure if they will be willing to help me since I bought this machine quite some time ago.

insonia, Aug 17, 2017
  11. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Well unles I have it terrrinbly wrong then the upgrade to 10 should have goen all well and good as long as it was in the free upgrade period if not then I think you may have a slight problem.

Would be worth contacting Microsoft (and hope you get someone sympathetic) and explain your situation and they just might let you use the upgrade otherwise my friend you will have to get a new OEM/key and install it onto that drive.

Now before you have to do that I would do what I do with all clean installs and that is to clean the drive with diskpart not just format it - or let Windows do that for you because then it installs onto the drive because there is little chance of "contamination" of the install if you do a clean first. You will of course need the use of another machine running Windows to use the diskpart.

Having said that depending on your budget if the latter is the case it would be good time to get yourself a SSD for that install.

Good luck!!

ICIT2LOL, Aug 17, 2017
  12. The Problem is Adobe. Look at Hosts.txt

BSODHunter, Aug 17, 2017
  13. insonia Win User

I see, thank you for providing more information BSODHunter I will look into it once I'm back home from work.

insonia, Aug 17, 2017
  14. There are entries in the hosts.txt to bypass the activation of Adobe products.

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Seemingly random BSOD with multiple different error codes inside - Similar Threads - Seemingly random BSOD

2. Multiple seemingly random BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple seemingly random BSODs: I went to my friends house for 3 days and left the computer on during that time. When I returned I noticed that I receive multiple BSODs for seemingly no reason.I have tried some commands in cmd prompt like: "sfc /scannow" and "chkdsk" along with dism. I have also ran the...
  3. Multiple seemingly random BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple seemingly random BSODs: I went to my friends house for 3 days and left the computer on during that time. When I returned I noticed that I receive multiple BSODs for seemingly no reason.I have tried some commands in cmd prompt like: "sfc /scannow" and "chkdsk" along with dism. I have also ran the...
  4. Multiple seemingly random BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random Crashing with multiple different error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crashing with multiple different error codes: I have been having problems with my custom PC for months now. By now, I have replaced every single hardware component besides the CPU and I have reinstalled windows and I still have occasional crashes. I also cannot update as I get Error code: 0x80073712Current system:Windows...
  6. Random Crashing with multiple different error codes

Random Crashing with multiple different error codes: I have been having problems with my custom PC for months now. By now, I have replaced every single hardware component besides the CPU and I have reinstalled windows and I still have occasional crashes. I also cannot update as I get Error code: 0x80073712Current system:Windows...
  7. Random BSOD with different error code.

Random BSOD with different error code.: Hi, I am currently having random BSOD Issues.. My computer crashes randomly at times.. till i am pretty frustrated at it. My Computer:This is the most recent dmp file that i have. ************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Symbol...
  8. Random BSOD with different error code.

Random BSOD with different error code.: Hi, I am currently having random BSOD Issues.. My computer crashes randomly at times.. till i am pretty frustrated at it. My Computer:This is the most recent dmp file that i have. ************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Symbol...
  9. Random BSOD's with different error codes

Random BSOD's with different error codes: Hello everyone, I have one PC in the company that constantly reboots itself at completely random times, but often, sometimes as soon as login screen is displayed. Version is 1909. I have done a clean reinstall of windows 10 PRO numerous times but the issue persists,...
  10. Random BSODs with different error codes

Random BSODs with different error codes: Hi, I'm having random BSODs starting about 1 week ago. First BSOD happened while my sister was using Adobe Illustrator, she suddenly rebooted the PC so there was no MINIDUMP and I didn't make in time to write down crash report information. Second BSOD occurred when I opened a...