Windows 10: Seemingly random crashes (suspecting graphics card)

Discus and support Seemingly random crashes (suspecting graphics card) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, since i got my computer a few years ago i occasionally get some crashes in which my sound would break and my screen became black and white... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kokicakokos, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Seemingly random crashes (suspecting graphics card)

Hello,
    since i got my computer a few years ago i occasionally get some crashes in which my sound would break and my screen became black and white stripes while playing games. Now i had a simillar issue but i don't know anything about it and would like some help.
    Thank You
    ps.-the picture is how it looked before and the video how it looked today(video is bad but couldn't find another way to upload)

:)

kokicakokos, Nov 11, 2016

2. DIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE causing BSOD at random times

My laptop running Windows 10 has recently begun crashing at seemingly random times. I see a blue screen with the erorr DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. There is no indication of what driver is causing the problem. I upgraded from WIndows 7 to Windows 10 last
    summer, but this problem began a few weeks ago. I ensured that my graphics card was updated to the most recent driver a few says ago but the problem still persisted.

How can I find the cause of this error and stop the crashes?

SchmittyRexus, Nov 11, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Computer crashes randomly without notice or pattern

Downloading the latest driver for your Radeon Graphics card, including the Catalyst Control Centre should fix this random crashing for you . . .

DaveM121, Nov 11, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Seemingly random crashes (suspecting graphics card)

Sorry but it looks like you have an illegal activation of Windows 10. Get legal and I'll be glad to help if I can.

Ztruker, Nov 13, 2016
Thema:

Seemingly random crashes (suspecting graphics card)

1. Seemingly random crashes (suspecting graphics card) - Similar Threads - Seemingly random crashes

2. Graphics card crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card crashing?: Hello, So I've come here today to try and figure out what's going with my computer, I have installed several games onto my computer and some of them decide they want to crash and not appear. Whenever I run these games most of the times I am using steam, when I launch the game...
  3. AMD Graphics Card keeps crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD Graphics Card keeps crashing randomly: First I will start with my Gpus laptopIntergrated : AMD R4 Cpu A6-9225Switchable/discrete : Radeon 530What happens? : Laptop opens everything fine But randomly at any time my mouse stops moving , my screen freeze and then gpu crashes and laptop shutdowns/restartsCrashes...
  4. AMD Graphics Card keeps crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Graphics Card keeps crashing randomly: First I will start with my Gpus laptopIntergrated : AMD R4 Cpu A6-9225Switchable/discrete : Radeon 530What happens? : Laptop opens everything fine But randomly at any time my mouse stops moving , my screen freeze and then gpu crashes and laptop shutdowns/restartsCrashes...
  5. AMD Graphics Card keeps crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Graphics Card Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Card Crash: It made this dump -https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EhO5tAn9wYtkh5NPu5CC9B4OrTfAzno9/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card-crash/9ccf873f-89a6-44f7-81e9-ee97a39408ce
  7. Graphics Card Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics Card Crash: It made this dump -https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EhO5tAn9wYtkh5NPu5CC9B4OrTfAzno9/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card-crash/9ccf873f-89a6-44f7-81e9-ee97a39408ce
  8. Regular crashes. Suspect graphics card.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Regular crashes. Suspect graphics card.: Getting regular crash and reboot on my PC. It occurs, usually under heavy load of AI rendering, multiple video windows open, you tube videos, etc,. I'm using latest drivers and have checked/cleaned PCI connections and reseated Graphics card and memory. Windows file explorer...
  9. graphics card crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphics card crashing: Hello for awhile now I've noticed that my computer will sometimes go into a grey screen and then come back to my desktop but on some occasions it completely freezes up my computer to the point where I have to restart it physically. this is the error I get: "Display driver...
  10. Flickering in Facebook Games - Suspect Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Flickering in Facebook Games - Suspect Graphics Card: My partner likes to play that Candy Crush game on Facebook, but she's finding that the buttons on the game flicker annoyingly all the time. I had a look and I figured it was a graphics card issue, so I updated the graphics drivers. That didn't work, so I updated Adobe Flash....