Windows 10: select ALL in Mail app?

Discus and support select ALL in Mail app? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to select ALL and have all boxes ticked for filing or deleting? 22204 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by greatg, Sep 10, 2015.

1. greatg Win User

select ALL in Mail app?

Does anyone know how to select ALL and have all boxes ticked for filing or deleting?

:)

greatg, Sep 10, 2015

2. How to select all mail in folder?

I don't think if microsoft are using that users' voice, because custom ringtone for sms, mms and email has the highest vote, followed by file manager, yet, nothing yet.

Usman Dangana, Sep 10, 2015
  3. How to select all mail in folder?

smart phone does that like my nokia c7, why do i need desktop most of the time.

Usman Dangana, Sep 10, 2015
Thema:

select ALL in Mail app?

1. select ALL in Mail app? - Similar Threads - select Mail app

2. Mail app all blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app all blank: My mail application is all blank. I cant click on anything and I cant see any text or emails. It is opening but there is nothing there. I have Windows 11 and I dont have this issue on 10....
  3. Mail app all blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app all blank: My mail application is all blank. I cant click on anything and I cant see any text or emails. It is opening but there is nothing there. I have Windows 11 and I dont have this issue on 10....
  4. Mail client selection.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail client selection.: Hi, I still use Word 2007 as it does everything I need, however when I want to "send" a document to someone, it always starts up Windows Live Mail, however I don't use that, I just use the "Mail" app in Win 10. I have looked at the registry under...
  5. How to select ALL in email App?

in Browsers and Email
    How to select ALL in email App?: Anyone know how I can select ALL and have all the emails listed "ticked" for deletion or to move? I see there is a "tick" button, but then you have to manually select each one... 22453
  6. Delete all emails in the Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Delete all emails in the Mail App: Is there a way to delete all emails in my Mail App account inbox? I can't seem to find a 'select all' button anywhere. Thank you. 106142
  7. Open Mail App to 'All Folders'

in Browsers and Email
    Open Mail App to 'All Folders': I am just exploring the Mail App under Win 10 and wonder if it is possible to open the Mail App to the 'All Folders' view rather than the 'Inbox' view. Thank you. 105143
  8. How do I Select All and delete all emails at once in Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I Select All and delete all emails at once in Mail app?: I have one question, Brink. How do I Select All emails at once, and delete all emails at once? 10383
  9. Select Unread Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Select Unread Mail: am i missing something or did we lose the ability to select all unread mail in the Mail app? seemd like a backward step if true. are thelNning to address this? i sent feedbback already. thanks. 8054
  10. Mail App not showing all mail, just unread.

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App not showing all mail, just unread.: I'm a bit slow jumping on the Insider Preview bandwagon, and as 10 is literally around the corner I thought I'd better get some practice in so I've only just installed Windows 10 for the first time today. I'm on build 10074 and have added my hotmail account to the Mail App...