Windows 10: Select Unread Mail

Discus and support Select Unread Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; am i missing something or did we lose the ability to select all unread mail in the Mail app? seemd like a backward step if true. are thelNning to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bulls96, Jul 9, 2015.

1. bulls96 Win User

Select Unread Mail

am i missing something or did we lose the ability to select all unread mail in the Mail app?

seemd like a backward step if true. are thelNning to address this? i sent feedbback already.

thanks.

:)

bulls96, Jul 9, 2015
  2. drybas Win User

Mail For Exchange: I've read the e-mail, but 5800XM keeps showing new mail icon?

Same here - unread icon stays after all e-mails read.

After device restart, unread mail icon near to battery gauge may gone (and may not, I didn't catch dependencies).

Another way is to select all messages in Mail for Exchange, mark them unread, than mark them read, and than unread mail icon disappears.

I beleive there's no way for unidirectional email sync with Mail for Exchange.

drybas, Jul 9, 2015
  3. How do I delete email from Outlook App on WP8 phone?

But....this does not work for me! (labeling as unread and syncing)

It STILL comes back.

Curiously...not all received mail is sticky (nondeletable)

MitchaelEstridge, Jul 9, 2015
  4. Select Unread Mail

Every iteration of Mail seems to lose functionality ... it takes a while before MS either adds it back in or says "That's the way it is ..."

I'd like to see more Windows Essential (Live)Mail (WLM/WEM) features, but this time around, they're working to meet the needs of Exchange users. I think if enough people yell loud enough, they'll hear us *Tongue

Slartybart, Jul 10, 2015
  5. bulls96 Win User
    Has this ever come with the latest mail/builds?

bulls96, Sep 22, 2015
  6. bulls96 Win User
    How come this has never come in the latest builds yet??

bulls96, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Select Unread Mail

1. Select Unread Mail - Similar Threads - Select Unread Mail

2. Some mail is unreadable. Displays as text with formating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some mail is unreadable. Displays as text with formating: Some of the messages in Mail are unreadable. They display as text and formatting instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-mail-is-unreadable-displays-as-text-with/27a7b188-a9da-4c2e-a2ab-33c2783bdb7a
  3. Some mail is unreadable. Displays as text with formating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some mail is unreadable. Displays as text with formating: Some of the messages in Mail are unreadable. They display as text and formatting instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-mail-is-unreadable-displays-as-text-with/27a7b188-a9da-4c2e-a2ab-33c2783bdb7a
  4. Mail client selection.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail client selection.: Hi, I still use Word 2007 as it does everything I need, however when I want to "send" a document to someone, it always starts up Windows Live Mail, however I don't use that, I just use the "Mail" app in Win 10. I have looked at the registry under...
  5. windows 10 mail: Need help to set unread mails as default

in Browsers and Email
    windows 10 mail: Need help to set unread mails as default: Hi all, For the first time I'm using W10 (ver 1909) Mail instead of other email clients. It was very easy to setup Outlook accounts but what puzzles me is how to set "unread mails" as default instead of the current "show all items in folder." Any help on this matter will be...
  6. Phantom unread message in windows mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Phantom unread message in windows mail: Go to "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\" Then backup et delete hxdxxxxx.xxx files. That's work for me...
  7. Mail icon shows one notification although there are no unread mails

in Browsers and Email
    Mail icon shows one notification although there are no unread mails: The Windows Mail Icon in my taskbar persists in showing me that there is one notification, even though I have no unread emails and there is no notification in the Action Centre. Is there an easy way to clear this? I have tried selecting all and marking as read then as...
  8. Mail App not showing all mail, just unread.

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App not showing all mail, just unread.: I'm a bit slow jumping on the Insider Preview bandwagon, and as 10 is literally around the corner I thought I'd better get some practice in so I've only just installed Windows 10 for the first time today. I'm on build 10074 and have added my hotmail account to the Mail App...
  9. folder pane in outlook mail is unreadable

in Browsers and Email
    folder pane in outlook mail is unreadable: How do I reset the left side column marked "folder's" which seems to be covered over and I can not read my folder titles? My inbox is ok and my emails I can read but not the folders? 88777
  10. Windows Mail App showing 9999 unread e-mails

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail App showing 9999 unread e-mails: Windows Mail App has started displaying 9999 unread e-mails in the start menu live tile and 99+ e-mails in the task bar pinned icon since the anniversary windows 10 update. Anyone got any idea how to fix it? I've been though all my e-mail folders and have no unread e-mails...