Windows 10: Selecting which notification icons are displayed.

Discus and support Selecting which notification icons are displayed. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In Windows 7 we had the option of selecting which icons were permanently or only displayed when they had a notification in the taskbar. I haven't been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MSRadell, Aug 8, 2015.

1. MSRadell Win User

Selecting which notification icons are displayed.

In Windows 7 we had the option of selecting which icons were permanently or only displayed when they had a notification in the taskbar. I haven't been able to find where the option is to change the settings in Windows 10, is there one?

:)

MSRadell, Aug 8, 2015
  2. Jan Del Win User

How can I get Windows 10 to show all notification icons in a row?

Hi,

To display all the notification icons on taskbar, please follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Time and date display.
    • Select Customize notification icons.
    • Under Notification area, click on Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Under Always show all icons in the notification area, click the switch on.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Getting rid of little icons on the bottom right of the Taskbar

All settings>System display>notifications & actions>select which icons..... Select (&/or turn system icons on/off

Selecting which notification icons are displayed. [​IMG]

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Aug 8, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

Edwin, Aug 8, 2015
  5. MSRadell Win User
    MSRadell, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Selecting which notification icons are displayed. - Similar Threads - Selecting notification icons

2. Select which icons appear on the task bar showing wrong icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Select which icons appear on the task bar showing wrong icons: Attached Image says it all really.Bluetooth is saying ThunderbirdSpeaker is saying Google DriveetcAny suggestions please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/select-which-icons-appear-on-the-task-bar-showing/ed852b14-9af5-443f-9eac-b6c4a81bdd5b
  3. Notification icons not showing in main display.

Notification icons not showing in main display.: Hi, Today Window started with a slight change and the notification icons are not in my main display but in a secondary one. I´çm pretty sure the Id assignment changed somehow, but the result is that in the screen I use the most, whic I have set as main display in display...
  4. Changing Which Display Notifications Appear

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Which Display Notifications Appear: I'm aware this is impossible already through normal windows but does anyone know any "hacks" or third party software that can make this possible? I've got a multi monitor setup of which I use doing productivity things which means I have all to click all around the screen a...
  5. Select which icon appear on the Taskbar

Select which icon appear on the Taskbar: I have already uninstalled an app. But option 'on/off' for that application is not removed from setting 'Select which icon appear on the Taskbar'. That should be removed after uninstallation. But still showing. Please inform me how to remove that option from Setting. All apps...
  6. Select which icons appear on the taskbar blank Icon's

in Windows 10 Support
    Select which icons appear on the taskbar blank Icon's: Hello. I have one question, sorry for my english... is not to good *Sad. I have windows 10 and recently y clean my taskbar icons with the .reg posted in this site. My question is: Is normal that when i don't have or use a program in the taskbar the icon show in blank...
  7. Notification area "Select which icons appear on taskbar" not saving

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification area "Select which icons appear on taskbar" not saving: Hi. Does anyone else have this problem? I turn off the "always show all icons" and customize what I want to be shown. I don't like clutter, so I like hiding a lot of the systray crap. Almost every time I reboot though, the "always show all icons" has automagically became...
  8. Losing 'always display' notification icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Losing 'always display' notification icons: Whenever something refreshes my taskbar (seems to happen a lot with 10) I lose the icons I have set to 'always display', the only way to get them back is to stop and start the programs or restart Windows - flipping the switches has no effect!!! Any ideas how to fix? If MS...
  9. Problem with "Select Which Icons Appear On Taskbar"

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with "Select Which Icons Appear On Taskbar": This question has been asked before, "I have a question, under "Start Menu -> Settings -> Notifications & actions -> Select icons which appear on the taskbar", how does one do maintenance on the list so it only shows items that are currently installed as it seems uninstalled...
  10. Shortcut to "select which icons appear on the taskbar"

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcut to "select which icons appear on the taskbar": My challenge is that I'm running a program that refuses to retain it's taskbar setting to always show. So, everytime I reboot, I have to go to "System\Notifications & actions\Select which icons appear on the taskbar" and find the program (it's Choicemail) and toggle on the...