Windows 10: Selective Err Connection Timed Out Bug

Discus and support Selective Err Connection Timed Out Bug in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My PC with Windows 10 was working fine until I switched it on this morning. And when I attempted to use the internet, I get the dreaded err: connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Brianruns10, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Selective Err Connection Timed Out Bug

My PC with Windows 10 was working fine until I switched it on this morning. And when I attempted to use the internet, I get the dreaded err: connection timed out notification. The odd thing is, this is a selective error. For example, facebook opens perfectly fine, but everything else like email or news pages just perpetually attempts to connect, and then throws me this error.

I attempted to do a scan with my malwarebytes, but it hangs up at the updating stage as it attempts to connect online and update with the latest virus information. But I haven't downloaded anything in the past 48 hours, and do not believe it is a virus.

This is the second time this has happened to me, and the first time the only thing I could figure out to do was restore windows 10 which fixed the problem, and I've not had any issue for many months...until now. And I've never seen this with any version of windows prior. Is this a Windows 10 bug? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

BR

:)

Brianruns10, Mar 1, 2016

2. Err Connection Timed Out on Loading All Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue with an internet connection could have happened due to several reasons like hardware failure or ISP configuration. We suggest that you try connecting your device to another internet connection. If the error still occurs, we suggest that you contact
    your manufacturer.

If you have only encountered the issue in 1 computer. This could have happened with network card. The manufacturer would be the best option to assist you with driver issues.

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Mar 1, 2016
  3. Bunny209 Win User
    Err Connection Timed Out on Loading All Internet Browsers

I am having an issue with constantly getting Err Connection Timed Out when I try to load internet browsers. I have tried Chrome, IE, and Firefox.

I have tried all of the recommended solutions I could find including clearing cookies, turn off the modem and router and reconnect, rollback network drivers, temp turnoff of firewalls, temp turnoff of anti virus / malware - prevention, ipconfig (flushdns,
    release, renew, netsh winsock reset, etc,), resetting the network, and even pinged the ISP provider (which worked fine).

I am not having any internet connection issues with my other devices (that start with an A and end with an E). Not sure where to go from here ..... I haven't had problems until I upgraded to Windows 10 (using HP Pavilion dv6).

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Bunny209, Mar 1, 2016
Thema:

Selective Err Connection Timed Out Bug

1. Selective Err Connection Timed Out Bug - Similar Threads - Selective Err Connection

2. err connection timeout

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    err connection timeout: Im having issues when accessing sites. I have this error message connection time out. All pages says it took too long to respond and I cant access anything. Im connected via WIFI and I have a laptop Dell. I tried restarting the PC and still the same....
  3. Mouse and keyboard bug out at the same time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse and keyboard bug out at the same time: Using Windows 10, sometimes, when I'm doing basic things going through files, maybe playing videogames my mouse and keyboard bug: my mouse starts being weird example: when I click on the "search" button on Google it says I have to save "download.html" file and my keyboard...
  4. Mouse and keyboard bug out at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard bug out at the same time: Using Windows 10, sometimes, when I'm doing basic things going through files, maybe playing videogames my mouse and keyboard bug: my mouse starts being weird example: when I click on the "search" button on Google it says I have to save "download.html" file and my keyboard...
  5. The connection has timed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The connection has timed out: after waking the computer i have to go thru two of theese The connection has timed out An error occurred during a connection to photoinspection.info. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages,...
  6. ERR CONNECTION TIMED OUT

ERR CONNECTION TIMED OUT: Just need a little help here. Thanks ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/err-connection-timed-out/22015bf4-adae-4f12-b8db-e5ff51233b97
  7. chrome has err time out

in Windows 10 Customization
    chrome has err time out: My chrome will come up but can not surf with it, keep getting err: time out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-has-err-time-out/a8bb0742-cebb-4933-b6df-4ba836bbfcea
  8. Wireless Connections timing out?

Wireless Connections timing out?: The wireless connection to my casting device keeps timing out after a few hours or whenever I put the computer in sleep mode and try to reconnect it will not reconnect unless I restart the entire computer. It's not the the casting device because I'm still able to connect and...
  9. ERR-CONNECTION-REFUSED

ERR-CONNECTION-REFUSED: Step by step instructions to solve connection problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/err-connection-refused/b74c7d84-b68d-45b7-9b60-d78172872413
  10. Connection to server times out

in Browsers and Email
    Connection to server times out: I am running Thunderbird as my email proxy and the other day I kept getting 'Connection to server timed out'. Initially I thought it may be the Thunderbird software but after re downloading it again the problem still persisted. I downloaded another email proxy - still the...