Windows 10: Selenium server terminates with Unexpected status SERVICE_PAUSED

Discus and support Selenium server terminates with Unexpected status SERVICE_PAUSED in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Attempts to install Selenium Server as a service (using nssm) in Windows 10 fail with Unexpected status SERVICE_PAUSED on nssm start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by geoB, May 2, 2016.

1. geoB Win User

Selenium server terminates with Unexpected status SERVICE_PAUSED

Attempts to install Selenium Server as a service (using nssm) in Windows 10 fail with
    Selenium is selenium-server-standalone-2.53.0.jar. nssm is 2.24. OS is Windows 10, 1511, 32-bit.

Event viewer says
    The objective is to run acceptance tests of a Symfony application using codeception. PhantomJS has been abandoned as it does not accommodate javascript popups or jquery dialog boxes.

:)

geoB, May 2, 2016

2. How do set windows background resolution?

Actually, I am running a selenium test as a windows background process, When the selenium test with chrome opens app in background the app gives the message as window size is too small. Once I checked the max size of window it was only 1036x780 but when
    I run it in foreground(Directly) the value of the window size is 1920x1080.

Mahadevgouda, May 2, 2016
  3. It looks like real-time Defender blocks Selenium 2.53.0

Hi,

It seems that Defender flags Selenium 2.53.0 as a "JS downloader" Trojan. That'd be great to fix this.

Thanks.

AlexKay_AlexKay, May 2, 2016
Thema:

Selenium server terminates with Unexpected status SERVICE_PAUSED

1. Selenium server terminates with Unexpected status SERVICE_PAUSED - Similar Threads - Selenium server terminates

2. Windows Audio Service terminated unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Audio Service terminated unexpectedly: Acer Nitro 5 with Windows 11 Os Build 22621.2070Windows does not detect any input or output audio devices. No test sounds are able to be played and no devices are available to enable/disable. On the Windows Event Viewer, I am seeing and error with Event ID 7031:Text: The...
  3. Windows Audio Service terminated unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Audio Service terminated unexpectedly: Acer Nitro 5 with Windows 11 Os Build 22621.2070Windows does not detect any input or output audio devices. No test sounds are able to be played and no devices are available to enable/disable. On the Windows Event Viewer, I am seeing and error with Event ID 7031:Text: The...
  4. The Energy Server Service queencreek service terminated unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Energy Server Service queencreek service terminated unexpectedly.: What is this WARNING message that appears in Event Viewer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-energy-server-service-queencreek-service/ad99b9d3-173a-4b0e-abf3-1ab8ae652dc3
  5. The Windows Camera Frame Server service terminated unexpectedly

The Windows Camera Frame Server service terminated unexpectedly: Windows 10 64-bit Pro, 20H2 Event viewer started to show this error many times today 9 times so far. In the middle, the system shuts down unexpected once. What could be the issue? How do I fix it? Thanks...
  6. Print Spooler service terminated unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Spooler service terminated unexpectedly: Can start the service in services.msc but when it is required to do anything such as manage a printer, or try to add a printer, it will stop. Event ID 7034 - The Print Spooler service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3 times. I have checked the dependencies and...
  7. Microsoft Passport terminated unexpectedly + Login Issues

Microsoft Passport terminated unexpectedly + Login Issues: Hello, Last night I noticed my computer didn't fully close and I couldn't get anything to come up to do it. PC was still running but there was a black screen, with nothing displayed. I thought oh well, I'll kill it for now, and boot it up tomorrow, see what's happened The...
  8. Windows 10 as a Terminal Server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 as a Terminal Server: Hello there. Since my current pc is very powerfull I wondered if it's possible to access it with a couple or more accounts simultaneous via rdp? Is this an option and do I have to buy some licenses to enable this feature? I know this is an option in Windows Server eg...
  9. "The SB Recon3D Service service terminated unexpectedly"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "The SB Recon3D Service service terminated unexpectedly": Hi, It seems update 1903 broke my Gigabyte G1.Sniper 5 builtin Creative sound card. It's now randomly crashing several times a day, which is getting extremely annoying. I asked both Creative and Gigabyte support for this, both don't care at all and just blame Microsoft....
  10. Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Search service terminated unexpectedly: Also Windows search service has failed to create the new search index Failed to find gather Application: Windows Windows Search service terminated wit the following error: The system cannot find the drive specified. I am getting these errors in the Event Viewer Windows...