Windows 10: Send to Skype ?

Discus and support Send to Skype ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello, I can't manage to add SKYPE to my SendTo folder I placed a shortcut in the folder, but it does not show when I right click a file I managed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by icacream, Mar 3, 2018.

1. icacream Win User

Send to Skype ?

hello,
    I can't manage to add SKYPE to my SendTo folder
    I placed a shortcut in the folder, but it does not show when I right click a file
    I managed with other apps though... *Think
    is there a specific way to do it for skype ?
    thanks

:)

icacream, Mar 3, 2018
  2. StanYau Win User

Messaging App not sending texts?

Wait...

So, just to be clear?

• Windows 10 phones sync both Skype and SMS messages in Messaging app.
    • Windows 10 phones can send and receive Skype and SMS messages in Messaging.
    • Windows 10 PC syncs only Skype messages in Messaging.
    • Windows 10 PCs can send Skype messages in Messaging, but can only send SMS via Cortana?

Is that right, or have I missed something? That makes Messaging on PC kinda pointless, as, well, why wouldn't you just keep using the Skype desktop application? Send to Skype ? :p

StanYau, Mar 3, 2018
  3. AGXB Win User
    Skype Won't Send Message

I've noticed if I have Skype open on my computer, Skype on my Windows phone will sometimes not send the message. This is not the case on my iPhone. Skype on my iPhone will still send messages when Skype is running on my computer. Anyone else run into this?
    Any solution? The only solution I found is quitting the Skype app on my computer. Quitting the app on my Windows phone and restarting the phone do work. Send to Skype ? :(

AGXB, Mar 3, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Send to Skype ?

Brink, Mar 3, 2018
  5. icacream Win User
    Thank you Brink ! *Biggrin
    life with my computer would be a constant struggle without this precious forum and all the friendly helpful souls who populate it
    ! *Smile

icacream, Mar 3, 2018
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. I'm glad we could help. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Send to Skype ?

1. Send to Skype ? - Similar Threads - Send Skype

2. On Link to Phone... Trying to send a group text. Are we limited to only ten people? I need...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On Link to Phone... Trying to send a group text. Are we limited to only ten people? I need...: Are we limited to only ten people? I need to send to 15. Is there a workaround?JB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-link-to-phone-trying-to-send-a-group-text-are/6988c5ea-9347-49eb-9949-099da6e4e1f6
  3. Skype cant send or receive images or files

in Windows 10 News
    Skype cant send or receive images or files: [ATTACH]Skype is one of the most common platforms for video calling and online conferencing. It allows you to send texts, images, and other attachments. However, […] This article Skype cant send or receive images or files first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. How to send a Skype meeting Invite link

in Windows 10 News
    How to send a Skype meeting Invite link: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Skype users worldwide can invite anyone to join a Skype chat by sharing a unique Skype Meeting link via Skype for Business Web App. No Skype account or app download is required for this purpose. If you are interested in [...] This post How to send a Skype...
  5. Skype messages not sending

in Windows 10 News
    Skype messages not sending: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You may have faced an issue where you find that Skype is not sending messages. This issue is common with Skype for home users, and the most probable cause has been having low or no internet connectivity. But if you [...] This post Skype messages not sending...
  6. Skype For business sends call to my computer not my phone (both Open)

Skype For business sends call to my computer not my phone (both Open): We use Skype for business here for instant chat and I use mine for phone calls, however when someone calls me to more often then not sends the request on my laptop and get no option on my phone to pickup the call, sometimes it will come up on my phone but most the time just a...
  7. Pictures wont send on skype

Pictures wont send on skype: im trying to send someone pictures on skype. they seam like they send but when i click of the window and click back to it i end up with a greay box with a picture frame looking thing in it and the pic has dissaped. ive tried rebooting, reinstalling and deleting the appdata...
  8. Skype and PayPal team up with new Send Money feature

in Windows 10 News
    Skype and PayPal team up with new Send Money feature: At Skype, we work to make your life easier and more efficient. That’s why we developed Send Money, a Skype feature that allows you to transfer funds via the latest Skype mobile app while you’re in the middle of a conversation using PayPal. Questions like “Can I reimburse...
  9. You can now send SMS from the new Skype v8.13

in Windows 10 News
    You can now send SMS from the new Skype v8.13: Your feedback was loud and clear and we are excited to announce that you can now send SMS in the new Skype v8.13 and above on desktop and mobile. You can do this in different ways: Direct from your conversation window - [img] From the dialpad - [img] From...
  10. Send SMS Text Messages from Skype app on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Send SMS Text Messages from Skype app on Windows 10 PC: How to: Send SMS Text Messages from Skype app on Windows 10 PC How to Send SMS Text Messages from Skype app on Windows 10 PC [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Insider build 14926, you can now send and receive SMS text messages from the updated Skype Preview...