Windows 10: Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC How to Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by KEIKOJOE, Nov 9, 2016.

1. KEIKOJOE Win User

Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

How to: Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

How to Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

After you link your Android phone to your Windows 10 PC, you can use the Microsoft Edge app on your Android phone to send an individual webpage from your phone to your PC, immediately or to read later.

This tutorial will show you how to send an individual webpage open in Microsoft Edge from your Android phone to open immediately or later on your Windows 10 PC.

EXAMPLE: Webpage notification on Windows 10 PC sent from Android phone

Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC [​IMG]

Here's How:

1 If you haven't already, you will need to link your Android phone to your Windows 10 PC.

2 If you haven't already, download and Install the Microsoft Edge app from the Google Play store on your Android phone, and open it. (see screenshots below)

If you already have the Microsoft Edge app installed on your Android phone and signed in to it with your Microsoft account, then you skip to step 9 below.

3 Click/tap on the Sign in as <your Microsoft account email address> button. (see screenshot below)

4 Click/tap on Verify. (see screenshot below)

5 Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and click/tap on Sign in. (see screenshot below)

6 If you turned on two-step verification for your Microsoft account, select how (ex: text) you want to get a verification code, enter the required information, and click/tap on Send code. (see screenshots below)

A) Enter the code sent from Microsoft, and click/tap on Verify. (see screenshot below)

7 Click/tap on Yes. (see screenshot below)

8 If you want to set Microsoft Edge as the default browser on your Android phone, click/tap on Default apps and follow the steps below. Otherwise, you can click/tap on the Home button at the bottom and go to step 9 below. (see screenshots below)
    A) Click/tap on Browser app.

B) Select (dot) Edge.

C) Click/tap on the Home button at the bottom.

9. Open Microsoft Edge on your Android phone.

10 Go to the website you want in Microsoft Edge on your Android phone that you want to open on your Windows 10 PC, and click/tap on the Continue on PC button. (see screenshot below)

11 Click/tap on the computer name (ex: "Brink-W10PC") or Continue later for what you want to do. (see screenshot below)

If you click/tap on the computer name (ex: "Brink-W10PC"), this webpage opens immediately in a new tab in Microsoft Edge on the PC.

If you click/tap on Continue later, a notification will be sent to your linked PCs. You can click/tap on the notification when ready to open the webpage in a new tab in Microsoft Edge on the PCs.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

KEIKOJOE, Nov 9, 2016
  2. ddelo Win User

Thanks a lot Shawn *Smile but although I'm signed in into both devices, I think I'll pass and wait until Edge for Android provides the functionality to import bookmarks.
    You see my main computing device is the PC, where I mainly have technical bookmarks, whereas the tablet has fun/interests ones, which come and go several times a day. If I sync these two I'll create a superfluous, very complex long list.
    As I like Edge more, I made Edge my default browser in Android, but changed it back to Chrome, just because of the inability to have my bookmarks.
    Oh well....we wait! *Huh

ddelo, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Brink Win User

Hello Dimitri, *Smile

As a workaround, you could import your Chrome bookmarks into Microsoft Edge on your linked Windows 10 PC, and they will eventually sync to the Microsoft Edge on your linked Android phone.

This of course will only work if you are signed in to Chrome on both the PC and phone so they will also sync.

*Arrow Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Brink, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Oct 27, 2019
  5. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.2.3428 version for Android - May 6

Source: Microsoft Edge - Apps on Google Play

Tip Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

Brink, Oct 27, 2019
  6. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.2.3428 version for Android - May 6

Source: Microsoft Edge - Apps on Google Play

Tip Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

Brink, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Send Webpage Microsoft

2. Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc: When I've updated the contact picture for older contacts, the new contact picture isn't updating in Phone Link on my pc via. When I created new contacts, those have the new contact pic shown in Phone Link on my pc, but older contacts just keeps the old picture.• Android /...
  3. Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc: When I've updated the contact picture for older contacts, the new contact picture isn't updating in Phone Link on my pc via. When I created new contacts, those have the new contact pic shown in Phone Link on my pc, but older contacts just keeps the old picture.• Android /...
  4. Is it possible to send songs from my Android Samsung phone to my Windows 10 Pc through...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to send songs from my Android Samsung phone to my Windows 10 Pc through...: I just connected my phone through bluetooth to my PC and could play songs which was great. But I was wondering if I can send songs/files to the Pc wirelessly through bluetooth? submitted by /u/GrandTheftArkham [link] [comments]...
  5. How do I send a file document from pc to android phone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I send a file document from pc to android phone?: I tried to cast the file but my phone, which is connected to my pc, was not listed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-a-file-document-from-pc-to-android/1d2f0429-a5d0-47c0-a087-b6936f90c6a3"
  6. How to send text messages from Windows 10 with Android Phone

in Windows 10 News
    How to send text messages from Windows 10 with Android Phone: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 and Android has come a long way. Microsoft offers the Phone app which allows one to connect the phone, and then access data. However, it needs Microsoft Launcher or Cortana to make it work. It brings notifications, messaging [...] This post How to...
  7. PNG FILE NOT SEND FROM ANDROID PHONE TO WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP VIA BLUETOOTH

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PNG FILE NOT SEND FROM ANDROID PHONE TO WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP VIA BLUETOOTH: SIR, MY ANDORID DEVICE PAIRED WITH WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP, IT SEND SMS AND FROM TO DESKTOP BUT PNG FILE IS NOTE SHAIRED FROM ANDORID PHONE TO WINDOWS 10 HELP JAWAHAR JAIN...
  8. Hello from Microsoft Edge on Android

in Browsers and Email
    Hello from Microsoft Edge on Android: Since it seems Windows Phone is near death I decided to try all kind of Microsoft Apps written for Android. Now Edge is in turn. Actually I am writing this post using Edge on Android. I love this browser. Works really well for me. It would be great if we could share...
  9. Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you text messages from your Android phone on your PC. Your Phone is an app that runs on your PC. It is...
  10. Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC: How to: Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC How to Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC Linking your iPhone or Android phone to your PC lets you switch seamlessly between your phone and PC. Start a task on one of your devices and continue it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to send webpages from pc to iphone windows edge