Windows 10: Sending a Recording (Music)

Discus and support Sending a Recording (Music) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want to download and send an MP3 recording via email. DLH... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by David LHorne, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Sending a Recording (Music)

I want to download and send an MP3 recording via email.

DLH

:)

David LHorne, Jul 31, 2018

2. sending music

To send it go to the music in gallery tap and hold the track a list will appear.

To record go to MENU,APPLICATIONS,OFFICE and recorder DONT FORGET TO REFRESH YOUR MUSIC PLAYER

techbuzzireland, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 1, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Sending a Recording (Music)

Creative Sound Blaster Easy Record Helps Digitize Your Music Collection with Ease

Creative Technology Ltd. today introduced the Creative Sound Blaster Easy Record which helps users effortlessly convert their favourite music from cassettes, LP records, CDs or MDs to digital form via a convenient plug and play USB connection. The Creative Sound Blaster Easy Record comes bundled with Smart Recorder software which guides users step by step in recording music and has the option to import recorded tracks directly to their iTunes libraries. Together with a myriad of line-in connectors for external audio equipment such as CD players and turntables, the Creative Sound Blaster Easy Record provides users unrivalled convenience and ease in recording their personal music collections.

The Creative Sound Blaster Easy Record works with desktops, notebooks and even netbooks. Users only need to connect it via a USB port with no drivers required for basic recording, and it is compatible with Windows 7 / Vista / XP. Besides the Stereo RCA inputs, there is also a 3.5mm Line-In connector for MP3 players or mobile phones, and a Headphone-Out for monitoring the audio during recording. The compact design of the Creative Sound Blaster Easy Record makes it convenient to carry around, granting users easy and portable recording on the go.

Sending a Recording (Music) 101a_thm.jpg

In addition, users of the Creative Sound Blaster Easy Record are able to upgrade their low quality onboard PC audio to the famed Sound Blaster standard for music listening pleasure and improved movie and gaming sound. The bundled Sound Blaster software provides premium audio quality through a comprehensive suite of music listening applications such as EAX effects and CMSS surround, delivering the renowned Sound Blaster audio as experienced by millions of users around the world.

Pricing and Availability
    The Creative Sound Blaster Easy Record will be available from mid October 2009 onwards at the suggested retail price of S$49 (US $35).

btarunr, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Sending a Recording (Music)

1. Sending a Recording (Music) - Similar Threads - Sending Recording Music

2. Music Records a Low Levels Compared to Voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Music Records a Low Levels Compared to Voice: I have a new Dell G16 laptop running Windows 11 Home version 21H2.I am using the internal microphones, though a USB external microphone has the same problem.I am using the Windows 11 Sound Recorder App, though other recording apps such as Audacity have the same problem.I take...
  3. Music Records a Low Levels Compared to Voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music Records a Low Levels Compared to Voice: I have a new Dell G16 laptop running Windows 11 Home version 21H2.I am using the internal microphones, though a USB external microphone has the same problem.I am using the Windows 11 Sound Recorder App, though other recording apps such as Audacity have the same problem.I take...
  4. speaker volume with recorded music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speaker volume with recorded music: I have a lot of downloaded music on my pc. Downloaded at different times, from different sources, and from a few different devices. So, when I am listening to Spotify or my music folder, I find myself having to CONSTANTLY adjust the volume for every individual song. How do I...
  5. Voice/Musical Instrument Recording with backing track

Voice/Musical Instrument Recording with backing track: Hi, I am an amateur musician. I want to record music played on Harmonica along with a backing track played in the background. Probably this is called overdubbing. So can I do this with Voice Recorder. The final recorded music should play both ..the harmonica music and the...
  6. Can't send medical records

Can't send medical records: Why can't I copy and paste ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-medical-records/7d384fc1-2dcf-49fb-81c9-7c01c405f2d6
  7. music storage and recording

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    music storage and recording: I have some music stored that is in "wav" format. I want to burn a disk with this music in "mp3" format so I will be able to play it on a regular cd player. Is there any way I can do this?...
  8. Sending a sound recording in an email

Sending a sound recording in an email: Good Afternoon I have made an hour long recording on Windows 10 Voice Recorder. I need to send this to someone by email. My email client only allows 15mb maximum as an attachment. This file is much bigger. How do I send this recording to the email recipient?...
  9. Saving music files recorded from vinyl

Saving music files recorded from vinyl: I have recorded vinyl discs using AUDACITY and Exported the files as MP3 to WINDOWS. I have split albums into separate Tracks.The result is each Track saves as a separate file.If I want to play the whole Album do I aiso need to Export as one whole File ?...
  10. Need to record piano music onto Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Need to record piano music onto Laptop: Hi I've a 54 keyboard piano that I'd like to record some music onto a Laptop for the first time but couldn't tell which was the right forum. I've already got Audacity and Wave Pad and a ProSound mike on a stand I use for Dragon Speech but not being a techie no idea if...