Windows 10: Sending emails via Outlook

Discus and support Sending emails via Outlook in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Outlook appeared at first to be working perfectly until I tried to send an email. It will not leave the outbox and I get the following message.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Diane S, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Diane S Win User

Sending emails via Outlook

Outlook appeared at first to be working perfectly until I tried to send an email. It will not leave the outbox and I get the following message.
    Sending' reported error (0x800CCC13) : 'Cannot connect to the network. Verify your network connection or modem.'
    All tests work fine and it sends an email test with no problem. Just not a real email!
    Please can someone out there help me, it is very frustrating an I am now sorry that I ever upgraded to 10.
    I have checked the default which is correct and I even got a new email address to see if that would work but nothing.

:)

Diane S, Aug 3, 2015

2. Email issue

since the upgrade I am no longer to send email via outlook 2013. I can send it via windows mail. Any help appreciated, I need outlook back

conradwells, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Problems with outlook on E51

Hi ALL

HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Is it possible to send email via outlook from my Nokia E51? I have access to the exchange version on my outlook is there anyway or is it possible to send/recieve email through this?

Any help/feedback would be great!!!

Kris

kristianguy, Aug 3, 2015
  4. z3r010 Win User

Quite a few have had this problem.

Right click on the Windows start button *Start then select "Command Prompt (admin)" a window will then open up, in that windows type:-

sfc /scannow

and hit enter.

Wait for it to finish and try sending email again.

z3r010, Aug 3, 2015
  5. Diane S Win User
    I have done all that and although it looked promising to start with I ended up with the same message as before
    - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC13) : 'Cannot connect to the network. Verify your network connection or modem.'

Diane S, Aug 3, 2015
  6. z3r010 Win User
    z3r010, Aug 3, 2015
  7. Diane S Win User
    Diane S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Sending emails via Outlook - Similar Threads - Sending emails via

2. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  3. SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK: OK how do I get Windows10 to let me send emails through outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  4. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  5. sending / receiving emails via command line

in Browsers and Email
    sending / receiving emails via command line: Hi folks I'm working on trying to send and receive emails via command line every so often on Windows It can be done but all the faqs - imbeciles guides etc etc just seem too complex and everybody uses gmail as their mail server. I'll do a proper tutorial later for a...
  6. sending / receiving emails via command line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sending / receiving emails via command line: Hi folks I'm working on trying to send and receive emails via command line every so often on Windows It can be done but all the faqs - imbeciles guides etc etc just seem too complex and everybody uses gmail as their mail server. I'll do a proper tutorial later for a...
  7. CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK: I CAN NOT SEND EMAILS FROM MY OUTLOOK EMAIL BUT I CAN RECEIVE EMAILS FROM ANYWHERE. I'VE CHECKED THE SEVER PORT SETTINGS AND THEY'RE SET TO THE ONLY NUMBERS THAT MAIL CAN EVEN COME IN WHICH ARE INCOMING=143 OUTGOING=587. THESE SETTINGS WERE SENT TO ME BY WOWWAY EXPLAINING...
  8. Outlook Email Sending on WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Email Sending on WiFi: There's an issue sending email while on WiFi from Outlook Pro Plus 2016. If I am plugged into the network it works GREAT. As soon as I unplug network and go into WiFi connection, Outlook generates the following error: Sending reported error (0x800CCC0F): 'The connection...
  9. outlook - trouble sending an email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook - trouble sending an email: Several times recently after composing an email and attaching several attachments, I received this message: "The operation failed. The messaging interfaces have returned an unknown error. If the message persists, restart Outlook". I have an email I am trying to send right...
  10. Rightclick and send page via Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Rightclick and send page via Outlook: i noticed in chrome that there is no rightclick and email like in firefox. i have found plenty of extensions to rightclick and sendto a online email client, but that is not what i want. all my gmail accounts are setup in outlook and i only signin to gmail online to clear the...