Windows 10: Sending emails via Outlook

Discus and support Sending emails via Outlook in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Outlook appeared at first to be working perfectly until I tried to send an email. It will not leave the outbox and I get the following message.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Diane S, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Diane S Win User

Sending emails via Outlook

Outlook appeared at first to be working perfectly until I tried to send an email. It will not leave the outbox and I get the following message.
    Sending' reported error (0x800CCC13) : 'Cannot connect to the network. Verify your network connection or modem.'
    All tests work fine and it sends an email test with no problem. Just not a real email!
    Please can someone out there help me, it is very frustrating an I am now sorry that I ever upgraded to 10.
    I have checked the default which is correct and I even got a new email address to see if that would work but nothing.

:)

Diane S, Aug 3, 2015

2. Email issue

since the upgrade I am no longer to send email via outlook 2013. I can send it via windows mail. Any help appreciated, I need outlook back

conradwells, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Problems with outlook on E51

Hi ALL

HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Is it possible to send email via outlook from my Nokia E51? I have access to the exchange version on my outlook is there anyway or is it possible to send/recieve email through this?

Any help/feedback would be great!!!

Kris

kristianguy, Aug 3, 2015
  4. z3r010 Win User

Quite a few have had this problem.

Right click on the Windows start button *Start then select "Command Prompt (admin)" a window will then open up, in that windows type:-

sfc /scannow

and hit enter.

Wait for it to finish and try sending email again.

z3r010, Aug 3, 2015
  5. Diane S Win User
    I have done all that and although it looked promising to start with I ended up with the same message as before
    - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC13) : 'Cannot connect to the network. Verify your network connection or modem.'

Diane S, Aug 3, 2015
  6. z3r010 Win User
    z3r010, Aug 3, 2015
  7. Diane S Win User
    Diane S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Sending emails via Outlook - Similar Threads - Sending emails via

2. sending emails

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    sending emails: for about 3 weeks I have been unable to send emails on my laptop. However I am still able to receive them. I can send emails via my phone from the same email account tho. So the issue seems to be on my laptop. Have uninstalled and reinstalled this account, but still...
  3. Outlook Email Sending on WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Email Sending on WiFi: There's an issue sending email while on WiFi from Outlook Pro Plus 2016. If I am plugged into the network it works GREAT. As soon as I unplug network and go into WiFi connection, Outlook generates the following error: Sending reported error (0x800CCC0F): 'The connection...
  4. outlook - trouble sending an email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook - trouble sending an email: Several times recently after composing an email and attaching several attachments, I received this message: "The operation failed. The messaging interfaces have returned an unknown error. If the message persists, restart Outlook". I have an email I am trying to send right...
  5. Make 'Mail' app default for sending emails and not Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Make 'Mail' app default for sending emails and not Outlook: I have both the windows 10 mail app and office outlook installed but when emailing a document from within windows file explorer it always tries to send it using Outlook. Is there a way to get it to default to send using the Mail app instead? I have tried setting the...
  6. OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails: I installed Win 10 today and everything works so far. Except Outlook 365. I open it and go to send and receive email but I get the following error: :error 0x800cc1a Your server does not support the encryption type you have specified. try changing the encryption method....
  7. Rightclick and send page via Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Rightclick and send page via Outlook: i noticed in chrome that there is no rightclick and email like in firefox. i have found plenty of extensions to rightclick and sendto a online email client, but that is not what i want. all my gmail accounts are setup in outlook and i only signin to gmail online to clear the...
  8. sending email

in Browsers and Email
    sending email: It takes 20+ seconds for my email to leave desktop. For comparison with Ubuntu it takes a split second. Fresh win 10 install. Tks 32892
  9. Outlook Not Sending Emails Error Code 0x8004210B

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Not Sending Emails Error Code 0x8004210B: Hi, I upgraded to windows 10 and outlook isnt sending emails. It isnt an issue with our ISP this has been checked. This is really a pain as i need outlook for work! can anyone help me please? 15285
  10. How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email): I know this is predominantly a Windows forum but given it's all MS, the 365 forum is pants and you guys are constantly so helpful I thought i'd give it a shot here. We've got a main info@ email address (which is actually just my own as the boss, not currently a shared...