Windows 10: sending photograpths by email.

Discus and support sending photograpths by email. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when sending photographs by email, it allows recipients the option to view all photographs on the computer, how do I disable the option. thank you,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by barry luxton, Jul 26, 2018.

1. sending photograpths by email.

when sending photographs by email, it allows recipients the option to view all photographs on the computer, how do I disable the option.

thank you,

barry

:)

barry luxton, Jul 26, 2018
  2. W1zzard Win User

Changed how the TPU forums send email

ok so the problem is that yahoo penalizes all new IPs that suddenly show up and send out a big volume of "spam". we moved the email server to another box -> new ip, yahoo sees new ip, blocks a large percentage of mail. this violates everything from the standards, but yahoo can get away with it. i emailed them requesting a white list but such things take a while

W1zzard, Jul 26, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Joe Men Win User

sending photograpths by email.

Lumia 950 receiving email fine, but cannot send messages

Hello,
    Alex

The Outgoing SMTP mail server port number depends on the your email service provider. We recommend that you contact your service provider and request for the incoming and outgoing mail server settings.

Remove the account that you're having issues sending messages, and add the account to your phone using the steps below.

Presuming that you have removed the email account you're having issues sending messages:

• Launch the Outlook Mail app.
    • Tap Add account.
    • Tap Advanced setup.
    • Tap Internet email.
    • Enter your email account credentials.
    • Tap the Sign in button.
    Let us know what happens after adding your email using the suggested steps.

Joe Men, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

sending photograpths by email.

1. sending photograpths by email. - Similar Threads - sending photograpths email

2. Sending emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending emails: Can receive but not able to send emails from my @live.co.uk account. Any ideas what the problem is? And how I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/03baddc4-b666-4a61-b27f-b562a4e8caf3
  3. Sending emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sending emails: Can receive but not able to send emails from my @live.co.uk account. Any ideas what the problem is? And how I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/03baddc4-b666-4a61-b27f-b562a4e8caf3
  4. Sending Emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending Emails: I am having difficulty sending emails. This is the email sent by Windows "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large." Could...
  5. Sending Emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending Emails: For about a week I have been unable to send emails because my account has been locked. I am still receiving emails. This morning I received a call ostensibly from Microsoft offering to sort my problem out but I was not happy with the questions being asked and I ended the...
  6. Email will not send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email will not send: My outlook app will not send email. I can receive email but not send. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-will-not-send/c8ea12ed-769b-4ea4-99d1-eb008f889c31
  7. sending emails

in Browsers and Email
    sending emails: Why when I am sending emails do I get this message.............. "The server you are connecting to is using a security certificate that could not be verified. The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value. Do you want to continue using the server?" Thanks 147678
  8. sending emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending emails: Have just updated 1903 for windows 10, but I receive emails but cannot send, they just sit in out box. Any suggestions Brian Dodd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/dddd2923-bdcd-46c9-8aac-78dd27e76998
  9. sending emails

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    sending emails: for about 3 weeks I have been unable to send emails on my laptop. However I am still able to receive them. I can send emails via my phone from the same email account tho. So the issue seems to be on my laptop. Have uninstalled and reinstalled this account, but still...
  10. sending email

in Browsers and Email
    sending email: It takes 20+ seconds for my email to leave desktop. For comparison with Ubuntu it takes a split second. Fresh win 10 install. Tks 32892