Windows 10: sendpulse.com Push Ads

Discus and support sendpulse.com Push Ads in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to block sendpulse.com push ads? I've tried the clean-up options, and nothing is found, but the pop-ups persist. Yes, my pop-up... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DOR57, Jun 19, 2019.

1. DOR57 Win User

sendpulse.com Push Ads

Does anyone know how to block sendpulse.com push ads? I've tried the clean-up options, and nothing is found, but the pop-ups persist. Yes, my pop-up blocker is enabled, and no, right-clicking on the ad does nothing but make it disappear.

Many thanks.

PS Chrome, Firefox, all the same.

:)

DOR57, Jun 19, 2019
  2. ANUoldman Win User

PocketMSN does not push hotmail

• it appears to me that PocketMSN is a bridge to Windows Live as WM5 doesn't have it...
    • there is no option to resync every 15 minutes
    • no push email as advertised by PocketMSN (email update in real time)
    • WM6 update is due out in about 2 months for Blackjack on ATT / Cingular with Windows Live...
    • Microsoft support hasn't responded in days
    • product doesn't work as advertised
    I'm AOK with trying anything somebody can suggest to resolve this... my steps have been:

- hard reinstall of WM5, then install subscribe to and install PocketMSN

ANUoldman, Jun 26, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Milestones

What's the next step after 250k?

I think we should have a list added to the origional post with all the milestones

4. sendpulse.com Push Ads

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

sendpulse.com Push Ads

1. sendpulse.com Push Ads - Similar Threads - sendpulse com Push

2. I'm on Windows 11. I've added the com ports as described in other posts. When adding the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm on Windows 11. I've added the com ports as described in other posts. When adding the...: I'm on Windows 11. I've added the com ports as described in other posts. When adding the first port that installs is com3. How do I get com1 and com2?...
  3. I'm on Windows 11. I've added the com ports as described in other posts. When adding the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm on Windows 11. I've added the com ports as described in other posts. When adding the...: I'm on Windows 11. I've added the com ports as described in other posts. When adding the first port that installs is com3. How do I get com1 and com2?...
  4. COM Problem

COM Problem: 7.4.2022PC Win 10 Pro + NordVPN disabled and Kaspersky Internet security - user is an administratorHello,There are a lot , 645 in a week, of these Error messages. OK, I am supposed to enable the permission - but is that really the solution and so, how do I change the...
  5. Windows 11 adding legacy com port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 adding legacy com port: I am running windows 11 on a virtual machine using parallels in order to connect a older pressure logger via usb. The logger communicated through the com port and the manufacturer gives instructions on how to add the legacy com & ltp ports if they are missing in your device...
  6. Windows 11 adding legacy com port

Windows 11 adding legacy com port: I am running windows 11 on a virtual machine using parallels in order to connect a older pressure logger via usb. The logger communicated through the com port and the manufacturer gives instructions on how to add the legacy com & ltp ports if they are missing in your device...
  7. Windows 10 Pushes Ad to "Lock" Me Out of My Own Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Pushes Ad to "Lock" Me Out of My Own Computer: This morning when I turned my computer on, Windows 10 pushed a full-screen Microsoft Ad in my face before it would let me log in, complete with the typical sneaky buttons, etc to trick uses into taking the path they want. First, it tried to set Edge as the default browser....
  8. Can I use Azure AD to push Enable Win32 long paths?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I use Azure AD to push Enable Win32 long paths?: Hi I am working with a set of long folders for a client and each new machine we setup requires long paths to be enabled or other work arounds due to the file structure on this network. As they have Azure AD are we able to use this to push out a policy to all machines to allow...
  9. Com Ports

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Com Ports: I'm having a problem with com port #5. It gives me a yellow sign with a quote. Whats happening is when I try to make changes to To my Mitsubishi GX 2000 software program for PLC logic controllers it tells me I have a problem with my comm port. I don't think I'm using a comm...
  10. Azure AD: Admin credentials not pushing through to older devices

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Azure AD: Admin credentials not pushing through to older devices: Hi everyone, A couple of months ago I began a new IT Administrator role. Since then I've been experiencing an issue where PCs that were registered before I started don't recognise my admin credentials despite me being a Device Administrator in Azure AD. This is the case...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sendpulse login