Windows 10: Sendto function in Windows 10 - Mail- Outlook- Thunderbird

Discus and support Sendto function in Windows 10 - Mail- Outlook- Thunderbird in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; With a new Acer Aspire E 15 and Windows 10, the Sendto function would only default to Outlook. Messages would not send unless Outlook was open. Could... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by WarrenTee, Apr 28, 2017.

1. WarrenTee Win User

Sendto function in Windows 10 - Mail- Outlook- Thunderbird

With a new Acer Aspire E 15 and Windows 10, the Sendto function would only default to Outlook. Messages would not send unless Outlook was open. Could not get the sendto option to use Mail10. Therefore installed Thunderbird. Works perfectly. Right click sendto, fill in details, sends perfectly.

:)

WarrenTee, Apr 28, 2017

2. Right click send to mail recipient not working

I don't have outlook or MS Office on my windows 10, I use Thunderbird and prefer to continue doing so. It has been and is set as the default. Sendto stopped working.

timlturner, Apr 28, 2017
  3. E-mail Archive Problem on Mail at Windows 10

There is no archiving function in the Windows 10 Mail app.

The Windows 10 Mail app is a quite basic mail client - if you need more functionality then you'll have to use Outlook from the Office suite, or Windows Live Mail, or Mozilla Thunderbird.

Gordon B-P, Apr 28, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, Sendto won't work with a universal app 'cos those aren't exe's and don't take parameters.

dalchina, Apr 29, 2017
Thema:

1. Sendto function in Windows 10 - Mail- Outlook- Thunderbird - Similar Threads - Sendto function Mail

2. Importing saved Outlook Express (.dbx) mails to Thunderbird Email Client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing saved Outlook Express (.dbx) mails to Thunderbird Email Client: Win 7 Ultimate. Plenty of ram and 1TB sata hd. 1)...I have saved Outlook Express e-mails in dbx format (literally thousands) (multiple identities) and want to import them into Thunderbird (TB) V 102.8.0...... 2)...I looked in TB in the "import" section/selection and there...
  3. Thunderbird as a replacement to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird as a replacement to Outlook: Hello All, I have Office 2010 on our home PC. Yes, I know it is ancient but it works for my wife and I. I may upgrade to Office 2019 so I can get the latest Excel, Word and Powerpoint but I may use Thunderbird in place of Outlook. I am testing Thunderbird right now with a...
  4. Thunderbird as a replacement to Outlook

Thunderbird as a replacement to Outlook: Hello All, I have Office 2010 on our home PC. Yes, I know it is ancient but it works for my wife and I. I may upgrade to Office 2019 so I can get the latest Excel, Word and Powerpoint but I may use Thunderbird in place of Outlook. I am testing Thunderbird right now with a...
  5. Outlook Mail/Windows 10 Mail

Outlook Mail/Windows 10 Mail: I have multiple email accounts. Two Outlook and two Chrome. I don't see any reference to including all email addresses in one location under each specific email address. What am I missing. Is there a purpose to making everything a "snipe hunt" to find your stuff?...
  6. sendto

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sendto: I have added my DVD drive in the sendto but it does not show when I tried to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sendto/17388611-9700-41a4-a85c-325a2a2c9e6d
  7. Windows 10 Mail for Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail for Outlook: Is there a way I can view all messages without switching back and forth between Focused and Other. Do not like this "feature". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-for-outlook/dde7b44c-77b5-4443-83d6-c22da61a080e
  8. Head scratcher Thunderbird mail

in Browsers and Email
    Head scratcher Thunderbird mail: When my sister in law opens Thrunderbird on her laptop it loads and starts about twenty instances of it. Its the only program that does it. I've checked everything I think off short of reinstalling but I'd like to find out why. Any ideas? 128167
  9. sendto

in Browsers and Email
    sendto: Hi. I have my PC setup to my liking, but when a right click to send a document as an attachment Windows 10 mail app gives me an error message claiming that there is no email program installed to perform that required action. I have been searching for an answer, but have not...
  10. SendTo mail opens Outlook instead of Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    SendTo mail opens Outlook instead of Mail app: Hello, I am using Mail app built in Windows 10. Office 2013 is installed with all applications. If I try to use the SendTo link from Explorer, it opens up Outlook instead of the default Mail app. In default programs, Mail has all his options checked. How to make the SendTo...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sendto via email windows 10 thunderbird