Windows 10: sendto

Discus and support sendto in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi. I have my PC setup to my liking, but when a right click to send a document as an attachment Windows 10 mail app gives me an error message claiming... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by deanie44, Oct 17, 2016.

1. deanie44 Win User

sendto

Hi. I have my PC setup to my liking, but when a right click to send a document as an attachment Windows 10 mail app gives me an error message claiming that there is no email program installed to perform that required action. I have been searching for an answer, but have not found one yet. Does Windows 10 email app allow this action. I have made it the default mail program and I still receive the error message. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

:)

deanie44, Oct 17, 2016

2. windows10 on mac

Last login: Thu Oct 12 09:30:39 on ttys000

Ricks-Mac:~ $ ping 10.211.55.4

PING 10.211.55.4 (10.211.55.4): 56 data bytes

Request timeout for icmp_seq 0

Request timeout for icmp_seq 1

Request timeout for icmp_seq 2

Request timeout for icmp_seq 3

Request timeout for icmp_seq 4

Request timeout for icmp_seq 5

Request timeout for icmp_seq 6

ping: sendto: No route to host

Request timeout for icmp_seq 7

ping: sendto: Host is down

Request timeout for icmp_seq 8

Request timeout for icmp_seq 9

Request timeout for icmp_seq 10

Request timeout for icmp_seq 11

Request timeout for icmp_seq 12

Request timeout for icmp_seq 13

Request timeout for icmp_seq 14

Request timeout for icmp_seq 15

Request timeout for icmp_seq 16

Request timeout for icmp_seq 17

Request timeout for icmp_seq 18

Request timeout for icmp_seq 19

Request timeout for icmp_seq 20

Request timeout for icmp_seq 21

Request timeout for icmp_seq 22

Request timeout for icmp_seq 23

RickWickett, Oct 17, 2016
  3. auggy Win User
    In Windows 10 when I right click a file on the dektop and choose sendto there is no mailto

If you open the SendTo folder and drag all the items out of the SendTo folder to another location such as the Desktop except "Mail recipient" does the right-click "Send to" show up?

You can then drag all the items back into the SendTo folder.

auggy, Oct 17, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

sendto

Hi, this doesn't work for universal apps as these do not use exe files, so can't take parameters.

dalchina, Oct 17, 2016
Thema:

sendto

1. sendto - Similar Threads - sendto

2. SendTo folder issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SendTo folder issue: I mistakenly dragged & dropped a folder within my 'home directory' folder into the SendTo folder, However I cannot open the SendTo folder access denied and when I try to un shell:sendto I gdet 'The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.'. How can I...
  3. SendTo folder issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SendTo folder issue: I mistakenly dragged & dropped a folder within my 'home directory' folder into the SendTo folder, However I cannot open the SendTo folder access denied and when I try to un shell:sendto I gdet 'The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.'. How can I...
  4. SendTo folder issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sendto: doesn't delete, just creates copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sendto: doesn't delete, just creates copy: Hello!I have the Sendto: function set up just the way I like it. I use it exclusively to send files to local folders. I don't want the files to remain at the original location once sent, I want them moved - however once sent, I have 2 copies. One at the original location and...
  6. Sendto: doesn't delete, just creates copy

Sendto: doesn't delete, just creates copy: Hello!I have the Sendto: function set up just the way I like it. I use it exclusively to send files to local folders. I don't want the files to remain at the original location once sent, I want them moved - however once sent, I have 2 copies. One at the original location and...
  7. SendTo problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SendTo problem: I have installed Win11 as insider with a hotmail account. After installation I created a local admin account and used it to log in Win11. I wanted to add items to my SendTo account and I did this. But the added items did not show when I wanted to use them. I created a second...
  8. SendTo problem

SendTo problem: I have installed Win11 as insider with a hotmail account. After installation I created a local admin account and used it to log in Win11. I wanted to add items to my SendTo account and I did this. But the added items did not show when I wanted to use them. I created a second...
  9. Missing DVD RW Drive(X:) in Sendto context options (see pic below

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing DVD RW Drive(X:) in Sendto context options (see pic below: Windows 10 Pro - 20h2 (OS Build 19042.746) This is driving me nuts. I have NOT come up with a solution that replaces the missing DVD option. I have looked in the registry under HKLM and HKCU. I have no idea when this option disappeared, perhaps a Win 10 update is the cause....
  10. Missing DVD RW Drive(X:) in Sendto context options (see pic below

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing DVD RW Drive(X:) in Sendto context options (see pic below: Windows 10 Pro - 20h2 (OS Build 19042.746) This is driving me nuts. I have NOT come up with a solution that replaces the missing DVD option. I have looked in the registry under HKLM and HKCU. I have no idea when this option disappeared, perhaps a Win 10 update is the cause....