Windows 10: Server can not Connect

Discus and support Server can not Connect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, My home entertainment set up includes a Sony STRDN 840 and a Samsung Model 5500 Series 5 TV. I use it mostly to play music from my computer music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Frank C, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Frank C Win User

Server can not Connect

Hi,
    My home entertainment set up includes a Sony STRDN 840 and a Samsung Model 5500 Series 5 TV.
    I use it mostly to play music from my computer music folders.

I have two servers that will not connect using the SONY Home Network feature and I want to delete them. I have three others that do connect.

I don't know exactly where they are defined in Windows Media player 12.0 or in Windows 10
    The names that fail are FranksPC Frank751 and FranksPC: Owner.
    The ones that work are External Drive, CharlottesPC User and FranksPc (PC) FranksPC:

I can delete them from the Sony STRDN - 840 but when I refresh they reappear.
    I would like to know how to delete them from Windows10 or Windows media player.
    Also, is there a way to rename FranksPc (PC) FranksPC: to somthing simpler?
    Thanks

:)

Frank C, Apr 10, 2016

2. Can not connect to marketplace server !

I've been having the same problem for a week, tried reinstalling marketplace, followed other threads that lead to nowhere. What is the fix for us non techies?

Christopherdegroat, Apr 10, 2016
  3. ammjr Win User
    Can not connect to marketplace server !

My HTC Imagio has been saying cannot connect to the Windows Love ID Service for 2 days now. I have no idea what is wrong. I even reset my phone.. still does not work.

ammjr, Apr 10, 2016
Thema:

Server can not Connect

1. Server can not Connect - Similar Threads - Server Connect

2. No connection between H&R Block software and server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No connection between H&R Block software and server: HR Block software will not connect to their server. I have windows 11. Thank you, Pete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-connection-between-hr-block-software-and-server/15cac7f5-3731-4425-8bfa-7c3888858b0a
  3. No connection between H&R Block software and server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No connection between H&R Block software and server: HR Block software will not connect to their server. I have windows 11. Thank you, Pete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-connection-between-hr-block-software-and-server/15cac7f5-3731-4425-8bfa-7c3888858b0a
  4. Connecting Windows XP to Windows Server 2022 or any other Windows OS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Windows XP to Windows Server 2022 or any other Windows OS.: Saw some older posts where some people are trying to share files between new os and old os. Setup IIS on older system and use ftp client to access form new os....
  5. Connecting Windows XP to Windows Server 2022 or any other Windows OS.

Connecting Windows XP to Windows Server 2022 or any other Windows OS.: Saw some older posts where some people are trying to share files between new os and old os. Setup IIS on older system and use ftp client to access form new os....
  6. Is it Safe if my PC is Making Connections to a "Public Proxy Server" Microsoft IP?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it Safe if my PC is Making Connections to a "Public Proxy Server" Microsoft IP?: I was checking what connections my computer was making with the cmd command 'netstat -ano' and I decided to put some of them through an IP address lookup whatismyipaddress[.]com I'm used to seeing most of these IPs belonging to "Microsoft Corporation" and the website usually...
  7. Is it Safe if my PC is Making Connections to a "Public Proxy Server" Microsoft IP?

Is it Safe if my PC is Making Connections to a "Public Proxy Server" Microsoft IP?: I was checking what connections my computer was making with the cmd command 'netstat -ano' and I decided to put some of them through an IP address lookup whatismyipaddress[.]com I'm used to seeing most of these IPs belonging to "Microsoft Corporation" and the website usually...
  8. Is it Safe if my PC is Making Connections to a "Public Proxy Server" Microsoft IP?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. how to activate windows when can't connect to the organization's activation server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate windows when can't connect to the organization's activation server: From past few days my windows is showing that it needs to be activated and when tried to activate by entering product key it shows that it cannot connect to my organization's activation server and shows this error code: 0xc004f074.please help me activate my windows...
  10. how to activate windows when can't connect to the organization's activation server

how to activate windows when can't connect to the organization's activation server: From past few days my windows is showing that it needs to be activated and when tried to activate by entering product key it shows that it cannot connect to my organization's activation server and shows this error code: 0xc004f074.please help me activate my windows...