Windows 10: Server DNS address could not be found

Discus and support Server DNS address could not be found in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, yesterday, after the most recent windows 10 update, my laptops wifi kept disconnecting every five minutes and getting the server DNS address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Blblr, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Blblr Win User

Server DNS address could not be found

Hi,

yesterday, after the most recent windows 10 update, my laptops wifi kept disconnecting every five minutes and getting the server DNS address could not be found error. Re-connecting wifi helps, but only for 5 or so minutes.

Scanned for viruses, didn't find anything. Did sfc /scannow, also didn't find any problems there. Tried flushing DNS and using 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for DNS but that didn't help either.
    I also noticed that connect automatically to wifi doesn't save the settings and that using 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for DNS doesn't save the settings as well, it reverts back to the default settings.

I have no idea what else to do. I didn't do anything on my laptop yesterday apart from updating windows 10 and watching some Netflix.

:)

Blblr, Jul 12, 2017
  2. Ami V Win User

"Server DNS address could not be found"

Apparently, the Dell site is one of the pages my laptop can't reach

Oh well, I should probably start saving money... I've been wanting a new laptop I guess.......

Thanks for trying to help anyway

Ami V, Jul 12, 2017
  3. Ami V Win User
    "Server DNS address could not be found"

I haven't contacted my service provider

All other devices connected to the same network as my laptop work perfectly fine

I both chrome and internet explorer load/can't load the same pages

I'm not too sure what a power cycle is. If it's turning it off for 10 seconds and then back on again, I've already tried that a few times.

Ami V, Jul 12, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

It would suggest that there may be a new wireless station close messing things up check what is close to you and what channel they are on

Samuria, Jul 12, 2017
Thema:

1. Server DNS address could not be found - Similar Threads - Server DNS address

2. DNS address could not be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DNS address could not be found: Good Afternoon,I am having a problem with maintaining my connection to the internet and am struggling to narrow down the issue. I am currently running Windows 10 version 21H1.The issue that i am having is that on a daily basis i will be surfing the internet or watching a...
  3. DNS address could not be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DNS address could not be found: Good Afternoon,I am having a problem with maintaining my connection to the internet and am struggling to narrow down the issue. I am currently running Windows 10 version 21H1.The issue that i am having is that on a daily basis i will be surfing the internet or watching a...
  4. DNS address could not be found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Server ip address could not be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Server ip address could not be found: Windows 10 home , wifi speed excellent, signal strength 100%verified by other devices. When I try to open a page i get the "can't reach this page server address could not be found" After about 5 to 10 seconds the page will then load correctly. Sometimes the page won't load by...
  6. Server ip address could not be found

Server ip address could not be found: Windows 10 home , wifi speed excellent, signal strength 100%verified by other devices. When I try to open a page i get the "can't reach this page server address could not be found" After about 5 to 10 seconds the page will then load correctly. Sometimes the page won't load by...
  7. server IP address could not be found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    server IP address could not be found: I only have this problem with my online banking website...lets me view the website but when i navigate within it kicks me out with that error. If i hit reload a thousand times it finally lets me back in....
  8. Server IP Address Could Not Be Found

Server IP Address Could Not Be Found: I'm trying to access a website for homework on google chrome but I keep getting an error called "server IP address could not be found". I ran window Diagnostics and it said that " the device or resource (wpad.Home) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World Wide...
  9. Site can’t be reached because server DNS address could not be found

Site can’t be reached because server DNS address could not be found: I am getting this right after the 1809 update which got pulled and I am back to 1803. My network card driver got wiped out with that disaster update, something got updated. I reinstalled the driver and now the networking is back but I frequently get this in chrome and all...
  10. Site can’t be reached because server DNS address could not be found

in Windows 10 Support
    Site can’t be reached because server DNS address could not be found: I am getting this right after the 1809 update which got pulled and I am back to 1803. My network card driver got wiped out with that disaster update, something got updated. I reinstalled the driver and now the networking is back but I frequently get this in chrome and all...