Windows 10: Server Not Found

Discus and support Server Not Found in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just changed the NS on a domain and installed it in a hosting account. There are 38 other sites hosted on this account and all of the sites... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kstavert, Nov 21, 2016.

1. kstavert Win User

Server Not Found

I just changed the NS on a domain and
    installed it in a hosting account.

There are 38 other sites hosted on this
    account and all of the sites work just fine.

When I tried to log into the site, I get
    Server Not Found.

I tried 4 different browsers on this PC
    and get the same message..

Tried logging in on another computer
    and it's the same.

Tried on a third computer and the site
    shows up - NO error message and I can

I'm confused. I am using Kaspersky Internet
    Security (for about a month now)

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Windows 10/64

Thanks
    Karen

:)

kstavert, Nov 21, 2016

2. Server not Found

Thank you. I downloaded the Malwarebytes Antimalware program and it discovered 51 potentialproblems. The program then quarantines the problems and it seems to have worked. Thank you very much.

ColinDevellerez, Nov 21, 2016
  3. skotizo Win User
    Server not Found

There are a few different things it could be. The two most common things are malware and outdated drivers.

In order to ensure that malware is not on your system, please install the free version of
    Malwarebytes Antimalware onto your computer (paid version works too but it's not necessary for the purpose of these instructions) and run a full computer scan with it. After this
    is done, it is likely that Malwarebytes will want you to reboot your computer. If prompted, do so.

In order to check if your drivers are up to date, Right click on the Start menu button on the taskbar, select Device Manager from the options that pop up, hoover over the icons on the top until you find the one that pops up the words "scan for hardware changes"
    and left click that icon. If you see any yellow icons with an ! in the middle, right click the object and select Update Driver Software from the options that pop up. In your case, you will particularly check the drivers under Network adapters for this yellow
    icon (as that is what your computer uses to talk to your internet connection)

Please be sure to post if this helped or if you need further assistance.

skotizo, Nov 21, 2016
Thema:

Server Not Found

1. Server Not Found - Similar Threads - Server Found

2. www.googleadservices.com’s server IP address could not be found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    www.googleadservices.com’s server IP address could not be found.: Checking the proxy, firewall, and DNS configuration w ww.googleadservices.com’s server IP address could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wwwgoogleadservicescoms-server-ip-address-could/ab3bee50-eec1-4a13-8cf2-c082f60a4ce5
  3. www.googleadservices.com’s server IP address could not be found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    www.googleadservices.com’s server IP address could not be found.: Checking the proxy, firewall, and DNS configuration w ww.googleadservices.com’s server IP address could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wwwgoogleadservicescoms-server-ip-address-could/ab3bee50-eec1-4a13-8cf2-c082f60a4ce5
  4. Multiple Drivers not found on windows 2022 server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Drivers not found on windows 2022 server: Hi friends, I recently bought a motherboard MSI PRO-Z790-P-WIFI-DDR4 recent model and installed windows server 2022. The problem is that the manufacturer does not have any drivers for windows NT and this OS doesn't have any default drivers for this devices ethernet,...
  5. Multiple Drivers not found on windows 2022 server

Multiple Drivers not found on windows 2022 server: Hi friends, I recently bought a motherboard MSI PRO-Z790-P-WIFI-DDR4 recent model and installed windows server 2022. The problem is that the manufacturer does not have any drivers for windows NT and this OS doesn't have any default drivers for this devices ethernet,...
  6. server 2016 Element not Found error 0X80070490

in Windows 10 Gaming
    server 2016 Element not Found error 0X80070490: My windows Server running version 2016 has suddenly started to produce an error when installing updates or trying to add new roles or features.for exmaple i see this in teh seup event logPackage KB??????? failed to be changed to the installed state. Status 0X80070490This...
  7. server 2016 Element not Found error 0X80070490

server 2016 Element not Found error 0X80070490: My windows Server running version 2016 has suddenly started to produce an error when installing updates or trying to add new roles or features.for exmaple i see this in teh seup event logPackage KB??????? failed to be changed to the installed state. Status 0X80070490This...
  8. Vulnerable server : KB4025339 or superseding KB cannot be found

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Vulnerable server : KB4025339 or superseding KB cannot be found: "The remote Windows host is missing security update KB4025339. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :"The server is running vesion 1607 build 14393.5356 and is patched monthly, the latest patch being KB5017305.Is there somewhere I can get the missing update...
  9. Vulnerable server : KB4025339 or superseding KB cannot be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vulnerable server : KB4025339 or superseding KB cannot be found: "The remote Windows host is missing security update KB4025339. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :"The server is running vesion 1607 build 14393.5356 and is patched monthly, the latest patch being KB5017305.Is there somewhere I can get the missing update...
  10. Vulnerable server : KB4025339 or superseding KB cannot be found