Windows 10: Service host local system always downloading

Discus and support Service host local system always downloading in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; At the the first time i thought it was windows update downloading updates but when i check it its seems WU not doing anything. I can solve this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikelferdinan, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Service host local system always downloading

At the the first time i thought it was windows update downloading updates but when i check it its seems WU not doing anything. I can solve this problem in my laptop by turn on metered connection but on my PC idk what to do.
    Here a screenshot

Service host local system always downloading [​IMG]

What Service host do ? Why they always consuming bandwidth ?
    Its safe to always turn on metered connection on laptop to prevent service host from downloading ?

:)

mikelferdinan, Mar 8, 2017

2. Service host local system using background data slowing the internet connection on Windows 10 computer.

Original title: Service host local system using background data.

Service host local system is always using background data and it slows down the network speed. Even if i close it from task manager , it automatically restarts and continue downloading data. How can i stop this?

Joyal Thomas, Mar 8, 2017
  3. "Service Host: Local System" taking up every bit of disk space it can get and slowing down my computer. How do I fix this?

100% Disk Usage Windows 10 Service Host, Service Host High CPU Usage, Service Host High Memory Usage, Service Host Local System High Disk Usage, Service Host Local System Network Restricted, Service Host Local System Windows 10, Windows 10 Service Host CPU,
    Wsappx High Disk Usage Windows 10.

See tutorial here:
    svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted)

dedyprasetiyo724, Mar 8, 2017
Thema:

Service host local system always downloading

1. Service host local system always downloading - Similar Threads - Service host local

2. Service Host Local Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host Local Service: I opened my task manager one day and now I have like a million "Service Host Local Service". Can you shed any insight on this? I attached a snap shot of my task manager and they processes shown are only a little bit. They go on and on and on. This seems extremely suspect....
  3. Service Host Local Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host Local Service: I opened my task manager one day and now I have like a million "Service Host Local Service". Can you shed any insight on this? I attached a snap shot of my task manager and they processes shown are only a little bit. They go on and on and on. This seems extremely suspect....
  4. Service Host Local Service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Service host: Local system Network restricted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service host: Local system Network restricted: Hellomy problem is some of my services on windows 10 getting "Network restricted" tag how do I lift restrictions?I'm getting restrictions to access to sites and internet through some apps and games.I've installed eset internet security premium but before installing AV I had...
  6. Service host: Local system Network restricted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service host: Local system Network restricted: Hellomy problem is some of my services on windows 10 getting "Network restricted" tag how do I lift restrictions?I'm getting restrictions to access to sites and internet through some apps and games.I've installed eset internet security premium but before installing AV I had...
  7. Service host: Local system Network restricted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Windows Service Host: Local System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Service Host: Local System: Windows Service host: Local System: I deleted this after it was using up too much bandwidth, how do I reinstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-service-host-local-system/6bbfb196-77c2-4e1a-88ac-5c98ff5a3af0
  9. service host: local service

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    service host: local service: My Lenovo laptop is running slowly because of Service host: local network. Is there any way of removing these to allow the laptop to run more quickly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host-local-service/a2f5e3a9-ee7a-46c3-af1c-c1bf1b06cc12
  10. Service Host: Local System

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Service Host: Local System: will ending Service Host: Local System effect my pc or like turn it off or something bad will happen to my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host-local-system/e0493e83-05a4-46a8-9b82-7b59c2960143