Windows 10: Servizio gateway audio Bluetooth si interrompe continuamente

Discus and support Servizio gateway audio Bluetooth si interrompe continuamente in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Servizio gateway audio Bluetooth si interrompe continuamente"Origine Servizio gateway audio Bluetooth Riepilogo Ha smesso di funzionare Data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by josoft86, Mar 4, 2024.

1. josoft86 Win User

Servizio gateway audio Bluetooth si interrompe continuamente

Servizio gateway audio Bluetooth si interrompe continuamente"Origine Servizio gateway audio Bluetooth Riepilogo Ha smesso di funzionare Data ‎03/‎03/‎2024 10:25 Stato Segnalazione inviata Descrizione Percorso dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe Firma del problema Nome evento problema: BEX64 Nome applicazione: svchost.exe_BTAGService Versione applicazione: 10.0.26063.1 Timestamp applicazione: 778e9717 Nome modulo con errori: ucrtbase.dll Versione modulo con errori: 10.0.26063.1 Timestamp modulo con errori: 7e2448c5 Offset eccezione: 000000000008ec5e

:)

josoft86, Mar 4, 2024
  2. ceduriki Win User

Bluetooth Services

I've been using the audio gateway on my phone for a while, but when I actually looked through the list of services it does provide, I found it to be quite large. For some reason, my computer doesn't support many of these, such as remote control etc.

I'm pretty sure it has more or less to do with my bluetooth adapter, because it gives me only a small list of the total services it can accept. Anybody have any idea how I can add more?

ceduriki, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Marek St. Win User

Bluetooth kills all audio to/from phone Lumia 635

Hi BruceSAllen.

Thank you for posting on the forum.

I understand that using Bluetooth connection between your Lumia 635 and your Car's audio system causes issues in relation to audio connection, you're not able to send nor receive audio signal.

In this situation I would advise to try few troubleshooting steps.

I would suggest to try to connect the phone via Bluetooth to another Bluetooth audio system, in order to isolate the issue.

In relation to connection with your Car's Audio System, I would try to Remove the Paired Device,

Settings > Bluetooth, tap and hold your finger on your Car Audio System that should be listed here and select Delete,

and Pair it again after that.

Within the Windows Phone Bluetooth FAQ, you will find a list of compatible Bluetooth profiles,

it's worth checking if the Car's Audio System also provides compatibility with the listed profiles:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/how-to/wp8/connectivity/bluetooth-faq

If the issue persists in both described situations, I would advise to backup your phone's content and process your phone's Reset.

For more information about backup :

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/back-up-my-stuff

For more information about Reset :

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/reset-my-phone

If the issue persists after Hard Resetting the phone, and you've confirmed that the Car's Audio System is compatible with listed Bluetooth profiles, I would suggest contacting the place of purchase of the phone, as the device might need servicing.

Thank You,

Marek

Marek St., Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

1. Servizio gateway audio Bluetooth si interrompe continuamente - Similar Threads - Servizio gateway audio

2. Servizio gateway audio Bluetooth si interrompe continuamente

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Servizio gateway audio Bluetooth si interrompe continuamente: Servizio gateway audio Bluetooth si interrompe continuamente"Origine Servizio gateway audio Bluetooth Riepilogo Ha smesso di funzionare Data ‎03/‎03/‎2024 10:25 Stato Segnalazione inviata Descrizione Percorso dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore:...
  3. Servizio Servizio profili utente non è riuscito ad accedere

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Servizio Servizio profili utente non è riuscito ad accedere: ho effettuato il ripristino sul mio pc però dopo che ho resettato, non mi fa più accedere e ogni volta che provo ad accedere mi appare che il servizio Servizio profili utente...
  4. Servizio Servizio profili utente non è riuscito ad accedere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Servizio Servizio profili utente non è riuscito ad accedere: ho effettuato il ripristino sul mio pc però dopo che ho resettato, non mi fa più accedere e ogni volta che provo ad accedere mi appare che il servizio Servizio profili utente...
  5. Servizio Servizio profili utente non è riuscito ad accedere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service continues to stay stopping while trying to get my earbuds...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service continues to stay stopping while trying to get my earbuds...: Hello, about an hour ago, my wireless earbuds stopped any audio. I tried fixing the problem by troubleshooting, and when I tried to reconnect the earbuds, it stated that the earbuds needed to be found via Bluetooth, but my earbuds were ready to pair and were able to be...
  7. Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service continues to stay stopping while trying to get my earbuds...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service continues to stay stopping while trying to get my earbuds...: Hello, about an hour ago, my wireless earbuds stopped any audio. I tried fixing the problem by troubleshooting, and when I tried to reconnect the earbuds, it stated that the earbuds needed to be found via Bluetooth, but my earbuds were ready to pair and were able to be...
  8. Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting: Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting. W10 version 20H2. Listening to audio on any BT headset and the sound just stops. I can restart the service and it works again for a while. What can I do to resolve this ongoing issue?...
  9. Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting: Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting. W10 version 20H2. Listening to audio on any BT headset and the sound just stops. I can restart the service and it works again for a while. What can I do to resolve this ongoing issue? Bob...
  10. wks connection broker interrompe a internet porque?????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wks connection broker interrompe a internet porque?????: bom dia gente faço uma pergunta a microsoft porque criou um software que interrompe a conexao com a internet????? quando vejo filmes online isso nao acontece so quando jogoonline jogos tipo pubg lite ou world of warships;algum problema com esses jogos que nao sao piratas ou...