Windows 10: Set Action Center Icon Off

Discus and support Set Action Center Icon Off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Howdy, Settings : Personalization : Taskbar : Turn system icons on or off. Turn off Action Center. How to do it via registry? I searched a lot to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by omidsolo, Nov 6, 2017.

1. omidsolo Win User

Set Action Center Icon Off

Howdy,
    Settings : Personalization : Taskbar : Turn system icons on or off.
    Turn off Action Center.
    How to do it via registry?
    I searched a lot to find the registry key to turn it off and no luck.
    Everywhere mentioned that to disable it this code can work:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer]
    "DisableNotificationCenter"=dword:00000001

I don't want to disable Action Center but just turn it off here.

Only via Registry (.reg or .bat), how can I turn off Action Center?

* Just in case, in addition I'm also looking for Location icon to set off, if anyone knows?

Please advise...

:)

omidsolo, Nov 6, 2017

2. Is it possible to move action center from right side to left

Unfortunately, they decided to change this and not allow anyone to change it back. But you can turn off the Action Center icon. Go into Settings - Personalization - Taskbar - (scroll down) - Notification Area - Turn System Icons on or off - Action Center
    is right below Location.

You can then access the Action Center using the keyboard shortcut of Windows Key + A.

Hope they see sense of allowing us to move the Action Center icon.

Benjamin Nitzburg, Nov 6, 2017
  3. Action Centre Icon moved to right side of date and time unable to move it to left.

Unfortunately, they decided to change this and not allow anyone to change it back. But you can turn off the Action Center icon. Go into Settings - Personalization - Taskbar - (scroll down) - Notification Area - Turn System Icons on or off - Action Center
    is right below Location.

You can then access the Action Center using the keyboard shortcut of Windows Key + A.

Hope they see sense of allowing us to move the Action Center icon.

Benjamin Nitzburg, Nov 6, 2017
  4. Set Action Center Icon Off

TairikuOkami, Nov 8, 2017
Thema:

Set Action Center Icon Off

1. Set Action Center Icon Off - Similar Threads - Set Action Center

2. Icon in Action center hiding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon in Action center hiding: Hello there, I have issue with some icons doesn't appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-in-action-center-hiding/62334ac0-aa63-4ef4-8172-4fd3919ec91b
  3. Icon in Action center hiding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon in Action center hiding: Hello there, I have issue with some icons doesn't appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-in-action-center-hiding/62334ac0-aa63-4ef4-8172-4fd3919ec91b
  4. Icon in Action center hiding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Action Center icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Action Center icon?: I have a Bluetooth icon in my taskbar, but I used to have one in Action Center which was more useful, but for some reason the Action Center square/icon has vanished? I have searched Settings and can find no way to restore this missing icon which I find more useful than the...
  6. Action Center Icon NOT WORKING

Action Center Icon NOT WORKING: Hi, Action center icon doesn't work whether I click on the icon or press Windows key + A. I tried turning the icon off and on form taskbar settings, but nothing happened. Could you please help me to solve this problem? Amr...
  7. action center icon missing

action center icon missing: Missing icon for action center after update Windows 10 August 17, 2018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_action/action-center-icon-missing/2fd34ca9-7616-4d98-911a-a034cc7bfba7
  8. Action Center Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center Settings: All of a sudden I am getting stock market notifications on my action center. Where is that coming from and how do I change the action center settings to stop this? 26506
  9. Bluetooth Action Center icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Action Center icon: The Bluetooth icon is on in my Action Center but my computer does not have Bluetooth. This is interfering with my Wi-Fi speed. How do I turn off the icon when I do not even have Bluetooth capability on my computer? 41882
  10. Action Center Icon Oddity

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center Icon Oddity: This is not a problem as much as a curiosity. After opening the Action Center on either of my two screens the icon remains as though it is pinned on my second taskbar. It will sit there quite happily allowing me to open or close the Action Center as I wish. It disappears at...