Windows 10: Set all apps as default instead pined tiles in full screen start menu

Discus and support Set all apps as default instead pined tiles in full screen start menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi all , i haven't any tiles on start menu and i wanna use full screen start menu when i click start button its shows empty pined tiles screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by raizex, Nov 17, 2017.

1. raizex Win User

Set all apps as default instead pined tiles in full screen start menu

hi all ,

i haven't any tiles on start menu and i wanna use full screen start menu
    when i click start button its shows empty pined tiles screen cause i haven't any tiles on it
    can i modify start menu to show all apps instead pined tiles ?
    thx

:)

raizex, Nov 17, 2017

2. Start menu is "see through" and totally empty in Windows 10

Yes, that's the issue. There are no tile automatically shown on the full screen start menu (or on the tablet mode start menu). When I pin apps to the start menu, they stay there, but there are zero tiles by default. Do you have any idea why this is
    happening? I do not think this is normal behavior for Windows 10.

CharlesYarrington, Nov 17, 2017
  3. Hide 'Pinned Tiles' list in start full screen menu

I have no any apps that tiled over the start screen.

When I'm using start menu as full screen, there is an empty list of apps on "Pinned Tiles" which it doesn't make any sense and then I switch to All apps.

Set all apps as default instead pined tiles in full screen start menu [​IMG]

It's kind of wasting time for me. There is any way for:

• Set the "All Apps" list, default.
    • Hide or remove "Pinned Tiles" list completely.
    Either way is fine /:

Thank you!

Pedram Asshabi, Nov 17, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

There is little you can do to modify or adapt Win 10s start menu.

If you want a different style of menu, try (as many recommend here) Classic Shell start menu- no tiles, but very configurable from Win 7-like to columns across the screen.

It can launch unviersal apps too, and you can still launch Win 10's s. menu if you want to.

dalchina, Nov 17, 2017
  5. raizex Win User
    thx for answering ,it haven't full screen mode

raizex, Nov 17, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    Then please explore some of the other 3rd party start menus as I get the idea you want all your shortcuts laid out in a grid.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Set all apps as default instead pined tiles in full screen start menu - Similar Threads - Set apps default

2. How to make the Apps list show up first instead of Tiles in Menu Full Screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make the Apps list show up first instead of Tiles in Menu Full Screen mode: [ATTACH] I've seen suggested that turning "show app list in start menu" would do so, but I want the APPS list to show up FIRST instead of TILE. I HATE Tiles, have an option to disable or choose an order of priority!...
  3. Remove "Pinned Tiles" while on a full screen Start menu

Remove "Pinned Tiles" while on a full screen Start menu: How can i hide the Pinned Apps file/ folder and instead when i hit start it shows me a full screen list of all my apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-pinned-tiles-while-on-a-full-screen-start/6d79c07a-eb95-4ec9-a687-a8d423dc83f4
  4. Set all apps first instead of Pinned tiles in Start menu

Set all apps first instead of Pinned tiles in Start menu: Here is the answer to that question which the microsoft moderator said you cannot do. Settings->Personalization->start Set "Show app list in Start menu" to on. this will now default to apps and not show the pinned tiles first. ***Modified title from: Start Menu No...
  5. Start Menu No Default Selection For "Pinned Tiles" vs "All Apps"

Start Menu No Default Selection For "Pinned Tiles" vs "All Apps": Here is the answer to that question which the microsoft moderator said you cannot do. Settings->Personalization->start Set "Show app list in Start menu" to on. this will now default to apps and not show the pinned tiles first....
  6. Default Start menu tiles all reappear after unpinning

Default Start menu tiles all reappear after unpinning: I am using Windows 10 home version. Recently I did the big upgrade. Afterward I unpinned all of the default tiles- Calender, Live Mail, My Office, Microsoft Store, and lots of "A great app is on its way" tiles, etc.- and replaced them with tiles from the start menu from...
  7. Shortcut to "all-apps" view (while start menu in in full screen)

Shortcut to "all-apps" view (while start menu in in full screen): I've searched for shortcuts in windows 10 that go straight to the all apps view but cant find anything at all. Currently, I have windows start menu set to full screen. This way I can just hit the win key and choose one my pinned apps/links and go. But in order to view all...
  8. Default Start Menu/Tiles

Default Start Menu/Tiles: Just a question about the default start menu/tiles. Originally I didn't like the look of the tiles so I removed them however now I'm thinking I may actually like them. So is there a way I can get the default start menu/tiles back? 14358
  9. Start Menu default showing all apps?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu default showing all apps?: I recently installed windows 10 on an old notebook and for some reason the start menu looks like this: [img] I don't want it to show the alphabetical list of all the apps by default. On all my other computers the start menu looks more like this one....
  10. Windows 10 Default Start Menu Tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Default Start Menu Tiles: Greetings everyone: Can someone post a picture of the default live tiles on the start menu that comes with Windows 10 as basically my Start Menu stopped working and Windows Store would not work while the other apps did. I do not have a C:\Windows\WinStore directory. I did...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does start menu only show pinned tiles instead of the app list

2. show all apps in start menu by default

3. set win 10 pro to all apps instead of pinned tiles

4. show all apps by default in start instead of live tiles,
  5. set apps list instead of tiles as default