Windows 10: Set defaults for use of Ctrl+p in Chrome

Discus and support Set defaults for use of Ctrl+p in Chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a simple way to add or change some of the defaults in Chrome's use of Ctrl+P for Printing webpages? Better yet, a way to create a secondary... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by questorfla, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Set defaults for use of Ctrl+p in Chrome

Is there a simple way to add or change some of the defaults in Chrome's use of Ctrl+P for Printing webpages?
    Better yet, a way to create a secondary hotkey that can be programmed as such so I can leave Ctrl+P as is. I would like to be able to click one hotkey and get a PDF printout of all pages saved at a pre-selected location if possible. The current Ctrl+P is fine as far as it goes. It just requires clicking "Save" a couple of times after the CTRL+P.

It just seems that if all that can be done, why have to click SAVE twice?

:)

questorfla, Apr 2, 2016

2. Printing from MS Edge in Windows 10

Until recently I was able to print a web page in Edge by using Ctrl + P. Now when I press Ctrl + P nothing happens, I don't even get a print preview page. Same happens when I select Settings and More in top right corner and press Print. Ctrl + P works
    in Chrome and all other MS applications. Any ideas?

JohnChristian_831, Apr 2, 2016
  3. Microsoft edge has no print preview button or printer icon

Sorry mate, you don't have to try ctrl + p at all if you don't want to, It was just a suggestion from me for whoever wants to use ctrl + p. Why should anyone do what they don't want to do, anyway? Not even if a suggestion is helpful until the issue is
    resolved by Chrome, well don't use ctrl + p if you don't want to, it's as easy as that

SunnySammut, Apr 2, 2016
Thema:

Set defaults for use of Ctrl+p in Chrome

1. Set defaults for use of Ctrl+p in Chrome - Similar Threads - Set defaults Ctrl+p

2. Ctrl + Shift + P not working system-wide?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ctrl + Shift + P not working system-wide?: Does anyone know why this might be the case? I first noticed it in Adobe Illustrator a while ago and thought Illustrator was bugged out or something. And now I've just come across another program that requires Crtl + Shift + P to do something and it does nothing, which made...
  3. Can't set Google Chrome as default browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't set Google Chrome as default browser: Like the title says, I can't set Chrome as my browser. When I go to default apps, Chrome doesn't appear as an option under the browser category. It's also not in the Microsoft app store. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it. Still nothing. I've seen threads on this issue with...
  4. set chrome as default browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    set chrome as default browser: how to set chrome as default browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-chrome-as-default-browser/620d5e83-ab61-4586-93dc-eb5244b96387
  5. set CHROME as my default browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    set CHROME as my default browser: Since, CHROME is not in the MicroSoft "App Store" how do you set CHROME as my default browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-chrome-as-my-default-browser/f21285f8-fc6b-4e5f-97ef-380d306de7b5
  6. Ctrl+P is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ctrl+P is not working: Ctrl+P is not working. Other shortcuts are working fine, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+A. But Ctrl+P isn't working. It is not a particular application, it is not working in any application. Had the sticky keys off too, so no issue with the sticky keys. Tried uninstalling the drivers...
  7. setting chrome as default browser in registry

in Browsers and Email
    setting chrome as default browser in registry: I have nothing against Internet Explorer but at work I need to be using google chrome because of it extensions. thing is, my workplace has a group policy on all office computer so that every time a computer is restarted - Internet Explorer is set to be the default browser....
  8. Set Mailto default to Gmail in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Set Mailto default to Gmail in Chrome: I've googled and searched tenforums and found descriptions of how to do this but nothing seems to work. I have added the mailto Handler in Chrome settings and it shows mail.google.com. I have set the Mail default app to Chrome. I have set the default Mailto protocol...
  9. Unable to set Chrome or any app as a default app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to set Chrome or any app as a default app.: So i use auto key for quickly opening up tabs in chrome, well the other day i was doing my normal routine and it loaded chrome but said it wasnt the default browser. as odd as i thought that was i clicked 'Set as default browser'. Well it then pops up the settings, default...
  10. Use chrome/google as default for search results

in Windows 10 Support
    Use chrome/google as default for search results: How can I -Use chrome/google for search results Currently when we type anything into the taskbar search, it launches Edge + Bing to give the results. I would like it to use google and my chrome browser cos I find it gives better results. 8782