Windows 10: Set email reminder in Calendar app

Discus and support Set email reminder in Calendar app in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I cannot find any way to set an email reminder for an event in Windows 10 Calendar app. Using Calendar at Outlook.com this is an option. Is this by... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tracit99, Dec 10, 2016.

1. tracit99 Win User

Set email reminder in Calendar app

I cannot find any way to set an email reminder for an event in Windows 10 Calendar app. Using Calendar at Outlook.com this is an option. Is this by design or am I missing something?

:)

tracit99, Dec 10, 2016
  2. floyd1022 Win User

Getting rid of Calendar Reminders?

Set an appointment. Turned off the reminder did not receive the reminder.

However there is second setting for reminders.

In hotmail go to.

Calendar options >>> thenCalendar settings >>Reminders > Receive a daily email schedule for this calendar

Is that turned on?

floyd1022, Dec 10, 2016
  3. Setting reminders to have an audible reminder on my Windows Phone 7

I am confused as to how to set a reminder on the calendar so that I get an audible reminder on my phone using Windows Phone 7. Some of the reminders I set give me the Windows Live email reminder and an audible phone reminder and some of them only give me
    the Windows Live email reminder. I want to know how to enter a calendar event with a reminder using both my phone and Windows Live to enter it and get an audible phone reminder every time.

Thanks,

MikeOswalt, Dec 10, 2016
  4. Set email reminder in Calendar app

How i do it is Calendar App Then Click on the day I want
    Click on Event
    Fill in the details Click Enter or OK and it is all set to go.
    I have mine already done up to Xmas of next year
    Just checked and found working ok on mine

hTconeM9user, Dec 10, 2016
Thema:

Set email reminder in Calendar app

1. Set email reminder in Calendar app - Similar Threads - Set email reminder

2. Reminder issue in mail and calendar app in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reminder issue in mail and calendar app in windows 10: Is it possible to set multiple reminders for an event or an appointment? I want to get reminded of every event in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reminder-issue-in-mail-and-calendar-app-in-windows/3fc31625-6a40-4cf9-a7e5-9e8ee62e3d46
  3. Calendar/Reminder app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar/Reminder app: Hi, I`m looking for calendar/reminder/to-do app for my dad, that meets these requirements: - multiple notifications for 1 event, 21 days before, 14, 7, 3 etc. - notifications appear on desktop, after start of system - view for next week/month events - as simple as possible I...
  4. We should be able to set default reminders In Windows 10 Calendar App

We should be able to set default reminders In Windows 10 Calendar App: Whenever I set a calendar event, the default reminder time is set to 15 minutes. The only way to change this reminder time is to set it in the event itself. We should be able to change this as a default setting. This is SO basic it shouldn't even be considered a "feature"....
  5. 1909 : Missing Reminder in Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1909 : Missing Reminder in Calendar: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/z9y6hznfoq541.png?width=521&format=png&auto=webp&s=4b4f596a5751dd38561f51995c9159f7e9462c0d submitted by /u/IVXWIIV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ed6s94/1909_missing_reminder_in_calendar/
  6. Windows 10 Calendar Reminders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Calendar Reminders: I've been unable to get the reminder feature to work. I have no problem setting a reminder, but then nothing happens. Ed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calendar-reminders/4742ce34-e27b-4466-bd59-6210b1856ad3
  7. Set reminder alerts to emails in Windows email app

Set reminder alerts to emails in Windows email app: Hi all, I wanted to ask if there is a way to set reminder alerts to email in Windows email app. Outlook has this feature see below link: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-set-outlook-reminders-important-email-messages Thanks...
  8. Reminders for Windows 10 Calendar

Reminders for Windows 10 Calendar: I have just started to use the Windows 10 Calendar app and have set up several 'Test' events with the reminder time set to 15, 30 minutes and 1 hour reminder time. The time for each passes with no indication of a reminder for any of them that I can see. What should they look...
  9. Setting Reminder time in Calendar App

Setting Reminder time in Calendar App: I've got the Calendar app up and running under Windows 10 1803. How do I set up a reminder and how many days it appear ahead of an event. Thank you 113957
  10. Calendar app - reminder missing

Calendar app - reminder missing: Maybe this is little unusual question, but I don't know where else to ask. I am using calendar app in windows 10, as a default calendar app on my desktop. when I put some reminder it does appear on windows, but NOT on my iPhone. I am using google calendar and google account...