Windows 10: Set keyboard shortcut to put graphics outputs to sleep?

Discus and support Set keyboard shortcut to put graphics outputs to sleep? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; After a while of disuse, Windows put the graphics cards to sleep and the monitors go into stand-by. Is there a way to make this happen (e.g. using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by THX1138, Sep 24, 2017.

1. THX1138 Win User

Set keyboard shortcut to put graphics outputs to sleep?

After a while of disuse, Windows put the graphics cards to sleep and the monitors go into stand-by. Is there a way to make this happen (e.g. using AutoHotKey) with a keyboard shortcut? I need the computer to keep running sometimes whilst I don't need the monitor(s) to be on.

:)

THX1138, Sep 24, 2017

2. Screen tearing on certain games while using Windows 10.

I managed to resolve the issue by changing settings in Nvidia control panel switching on triple buf. and Vsync, and putting output settings to monitor + integrated screen in HD intel graphics. I have i7 - 4700 and gtx 870m laptop, screen tearing only was
    on the external panel. If it wont help try playing some more with both graphic card setting. Hope this was helpful to someone.

EvaldsBalodis, Sep 24, 2017
  3. Keyboard Shortcut to change Audio Output in Windows 10

Is there a keyboard shortcut built into Windows that will allow me to change which output I am playing audio to? I have two devides connected - A pair of headphones connected to the front panel jack, and a pair of Dell speakers connected to the output on
    the motherboard.

Thanks!

NatFranklin1, Sep 24, 2017
Thema:

Set keyboard shortcut to put graphics outputs to sleep?

1. Set keyboard shortcut to put graphics outputs to sleep? - Similar Threads - Set keyboard shortcut

2. Graphics card blows hard and the PC cannot be put to sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphics card blows hard and the PC cannot be put to sleep: When my PC is trying to go on sleep mode (screen shut down) my GPU blows hard and my PC wakes up. Any idea why and how to fix it ? Nothing happened when I boot on Linux so it could be from Windows 10 (21h2). submitted by /u/IFNAV [link] [comments]...
  3. Graphics card blows hard and the PC cannot be put to sleep

Graphics card blows hard and the PC cannot be put to sleep: When my PC is trying to go on sleep mode (screen shut down) my GPU blows hard and my PC wakes up. Any idea why and how to fix it ? Nothing happened when I boot on Linux so it could be from Windows 10 (21h2). submitted by /u/IFNAV [link] [comments]...
  4. Is there a way to assign keyboard shortcuts to different audio outputs?

Is there a way to assign keyboard shortcuts to different audio outputs?: I know, I'm lazy. But I change what audio device I'm using very frequently. I'm looking for a way to just assign the swaps to keyboard shortcuts instead of clicking around for it, especially if I have a full screen program open. Thanks. submitted by /u/UndeadPineapple...
  5. Sleep Shortcut on Keyboard is Buggy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep Shortcut on Keyboard is Buggy: This is an interesting issue, and as I'd normally troubleshoot myself and fix the problem, this one has me stumped.Basically, I'll premise this with the idea that there are two ways to put a desktop to sleep:Option 1: Assigning a button via Windows settingsOption 2: Going to...
  6. Sleep Shortcut on Keyboard is Buggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep Shortcut on Keyboard is Buggy: This is an interesting issue, and as I'd normally troubleshoot myself and fix the problem, this one has me stumped.Basically, I'll premise this with the idea that there are two ways to put a desktop to sleep:Option 1: Assigning a button via Windows settingsOption 2: Going to...
  7. Sleep Shortcut on Keyboard is Buggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. MS Settings shortcut for switching audio output devices?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Settings shortcut for switching audio output devices?: Hi, So I know that there is a way to access specific settings via "shortcut URL's" rather than navigating through the settings. Example: For switching between connectable devices like bluetooth headphones, TV's, etc. : %windir%\explorer.exe...
  9. Put monitor to sleep not the whole os with keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Put monitor to sleep not the whole os with keyboard shortcut: I long time back, on windows 7, I found a small light weight program which, upon execution, would turn the monitor screen off sleep, but not the whole operating system. That was helpful as my physical button on the monitor was not very responsive. I am looking for a keyboard...
  10. Hotkeys or desktop keyboard (not TypePad) shortcut for SLEEP

in Windows 10 Support
    Hotkeys or desktop keyboard (not TypePad) shortcut for SLEEP: Win 10. Using Sleep button on my HP desktop keyboard works fine. WIN 10 On my Surface (SP3), using Logitech K740 illuminated keyboard with Docking station. No obvious sleep button on the keyboard. If possible: How can I create a Sleep hot button, or what is best...