Windows 10: Set Resource Monitor to Always on Top

Discus and support Set Resource Monitor to Always on Top in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings! I'm using Windows 10, and I've tried using DeskPins and TurboTop to achieve it but they both failed. I did confirm that the programs worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chahan, Jun 8, 2018.

1. chahan Win User

Set Resource Monitor to Always on Top

Greetings!

I'm using Windows 10, and I've tried using DeskPins and TurboTop to achieve it but they both failed. I did confirm that the programs worked on other software. It just wouldn't work with Resource monitor. (Known limitation?)

Is there any other way to achieve this? Is there a registry key that forces Resource Monitor to be always on top?

I'm also ok with using another software that can show the latency per .exe file same as how Resource Monitor shows it, but would really prefer to only use Resource monitor.

:)

chahan, Jun 8, 2018

2. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jun 8, 2018
  3. 3 monitors and preformance issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried.

To connect three monitors the Cpu should have the resource to support especially the graphics card.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Also refer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Set Resource Monitor to Always on Top

1. Set Resource Monitor to Always on Top - Similar Threads - Set Resource Monitor

2. Window always on top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window always on top: Recently One of my programs has changed to be "always on top" of other windows - when I click on another window or pop up windows from the program they always go behind the window - forcing me to minimize the main window.Is there a way to disable this feature.Currently using...
  3. Window always on the top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window always on the top: Hi,a software with PID 11068 is displyaing on the top of all other windows and I can't work. It displays a message "504 bad gateway".I can't minimize it because it doesn't appear in the taskbar, but i can only find it in task manager "details".How do you think I can make it...
  4. Window always on the top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window always on the top: Hi,a software with PID 11068 is displyaing on the top of all other windows and I can't work. It displays a message "504 bad gateway".I can't minimize it because it doesn't appear in the taskbar, but i can only find it in task manager "details".How do you think I can make it...
  5. Window always on the top

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Resource Monitor

Resource Monitor: Why is this happening? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resource-monitor/5742dd19-f885-4765-b836-072463e98a3a
  7. Resource Monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Resource Monitor: I got a quick question for resource monitor. Under CPU I have CPU Total, then service CPU Usage and then CPU 0 through to CPU 7. Why so many CPU under Resource Monitor? 168991
  8. Always On Top

Always On Top: Is there a way to keep a screen on top of other windows in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/always-on-top/6fe06a63-18e8-4ef7-b0d4-75658cda3397
  9. Resource Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resource Monitor: My new system has 4 NVMe drives: a 1TB - C:\ drive, 2-1TB drives in a striped set - D:\ drive, and a 1TB - E:\ drive. It also has a RamDisk A:\ drive and a HDD, F-Drive. My Disk Resource Manager monitors all drives except my D-Drive, can it not see striped sets? The stripe...
  10. Taskbar Always On Top

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Always On Top: As of yesterday, the Taskbar on my Windows 10 install is always on top. No updates were installed yesterday or the past week so its not related to an update. I'm guessing some registry entry is messing things up. Any ideas? 67895

Users found this page by searching for:

1. resource monitor always on top

2. stay on top resource monitor

3. always on resource monitor

4. windows resoruce monitor always on top,
  5. resource monitor on top