Windows 10: Set up page on HP Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Set up page on HP Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I entered the wrong email on the set up page on the windows 10 set up page. Now, it is on the password page, and it won't take any entries. I Tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Triplej4434, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Set up page on HP Windows 10 laptop

I entered the wrong email on the set up page on the windows 10 set up page. Now, it is on the password page, and it won't take any entries. I Tried pressing windows key + I, but it doesn't take me to settings. It is like it is locked. What's my next step?

:)

Triplej4434, Aug 2, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Set up page on HP Windows 10 laptop

Windows 10 Hibernate issue with the HP laptop

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to runt the Power troubleshooter and check.

Try to run the troubleshooter and check.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
      Enter.
    • Select View all from the left pane and select Power.
    • Follow the on-screen troubleshooter and try the steps.
    We would also suggest you to update the firmware of the BIOS and install the chipset drivers and check.

For steps related to updating firmware for the BIOS and chipset drivers, you may contact the HP.

Ravinath P, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Set up page on HP Windows 10 laptop

1. Set up page on HP Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Set page laptop

2. Stuck on set up pin page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on set up pin page: Setting up new mini pc . Brand: OuvisliteI can not bypass PIN page keeps spinningPlease advise i have pressed the power button and unplugged several times. same result still stuck...
  3. Stuck on set up pin page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on set up pin page: Setting up new mini pc . Brand: OuvisliteI can not bypass PIN page keeps spinningPlease advise i have pressed the power button and unplugged several times. same result still stuck...
  4. Stuck on set up pin page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New HP Laptop set up = Taskbar. Help Please!

in Windows 10 Support
    New HP Laptop set up = Taskbar. Help Please!: Hello Have just got and set up a new Windows laptop and copied everyyhing from my old Acer and all ok except for tyhe taskbar at bottom of screen, On my old laptop I had a language icon in the taskbar which showed EN and when I wanted to type in Greek I toggled it to EL There...
  6. Windows 10 Settings Page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Settings Page: I pressed something accidentally and the top of my "Settings" page in Windows 10 now has a large bar that includes the following headings/information -- "Local Account" "One Drive" and "Windows Update." The top of the page previously just said "Windows Settings" and now I...
  7. Setting Up Network on new HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting Up Network on new HP Laptop: When I try to network between two computers, I get a message saying I don't have permission to access the other computer where I am also the Administrator. What do I need to do?...
  8. Setting up Windows Fax on an HP Laptop with Windows 10 and an Optimum Internet Connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Setting up Windows Fax on an HP Laptop with Windows 10 and an Optimum Internet Connection: I am trying to set up Windows 10 Fax with an Optimum internet Wi-Fi connection. I do not know how to get my server name as it asks. Could someone possibly please walk me through how to set this up? Thanks in advance!...
  9. home page set up

in Windows 10 Customization
    home page set up: I used to have Google come up as my home page, not it's Window and my mail goes to Outlook, I'd like to go back to Google. How do I get home page changed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-page-set-up/d3e78124-6fec-4f83-ba73-952761fc2abe
  10. Set up - new (HP) laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Set up - new (HP) laptop: I have started to set up my new laptop but am now stuck on the 'verify your identity' page. I have not used my Microsoft account fo ages and had forgotten my password. I asked for a security code to be sent to my phone. It did not arrive. The screen now shows the message:...