Windows 10: setingup computer to run raid driver not sata ahci contorller question

Discus and support setingup computer to run raid driver not sata ahci contorller question in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Will it kill my windows 10 pro serial number , and if it does how do i get in touch with Microsoft to reactivate windows ? Thanks for now ! 107369 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jeep, Apr 3, 2018.

1. jeep Win User

setingup computer to run raid driver not sata ahci contorller question

Will it kill my windows 10 pro serial number , and if it does how do i get in touch with Microsoft to reactivate windows ?
    Thanks for now !

:)

jeep, Apr 3, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Intel Rapid Storage Technology Failure - Platform Not Supported

OK, that is probably the issue, your SATA mode is set to AHCI,
    Click HERE
    for the version for AHCI - all the rest of the Intel downloads are for SATA RAID . . .

DaveM121, Apr 3, 2018
  3. Windows 10 crashes and freezes

Download and update the AMD Chipset drivers version 15.7.1:

Download nicht abgeschlossen

Package Includes:

AMD Chipset Drivers

AMD AHCI Driver

AMD USB 3.0 Driver

AMD SB7xx RAID Drivers

AMD SB8xx RAID Drivers

AMD SB9xx RAID Drivers

AMD A-Series APU Chipset RAID Drivers

AMD E-Series APU Chipset RAID Drivers​

Gerry C J Cornell, Apr 3, 2018
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

It will not affect your Windows 10 Pro activation.

NavyLCDR, Apr 3, 2018
  5. jeep Win User
    NavyLCDR thank you i will try it in a little bit , thanks again !

jeep, Apr 3, 2018
  6. jeep Win User
    NavyLCDR thank you it looks like you are right it works !
    Thanks for your help !

jeep, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. setingup computer to run raid driver not sata ahci contorller question - Similar Threads - setingup computer run

2. AHCI or RAID?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AHCI or RAID?: Hi there, I am about to install Windows 10 onto a single 4.0 NVMe M.2 as a clean installation and I want to know if I should set the SATA control to AHCI or RAID? This is not a RAID set up just one single 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD card. Thank you, Robert....
  3. SATA AHCI controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SATA AHCI controller: Lately I have been using an older hp 15 laptop I have as my newer laptop is having some keyboard issues. My older laptop has plenty of issues on its own, not being able to update and stuff. Working on those issues myself, but opening task manager I notice cpu and disk are...
  4. DO NOT UPDATE to INTEL SATA AHCI from Microsoft's Standard SATA AHCI!!!

DO NOT UPDATE to INTEL SATA AHCI from Microsoft's Standard SATA AHCI!!!: Yup, you heard me... Microsoft's Standard SATA AHCI performs a lot better, and easy on the CPU fan than the Intel ACHI driver. I updated on two of my desktop pcs, one is stuck at startup diagnoses bootloop, and the other one is drying every bit of juice from the fan on...
  5. need driver Standard SATA AHCI Controller

need driver Standard SATA AHCI Controller: Hello, Dell XPS 13 9343 8 GB RAM 512 GB SSD I would get the Blue Screen of Death BSOD, even though Device Manager showed no issues. So I twice did a clean install of the latest Windows 10 available through the MediaCreationTool20H2, and then did all Windows Updates,...
  6. Change from Raid to AHCI

Change from Raid to AHCI: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 -7000- i5- 7573 came with SSD SanDisk X400 M.2 2280 256GB-1012 card, ok! in the Bios it is in Raid mode, and I would like to change it to AHCI, is it possible to make that change? Thanks JP...
  7. AMD SMBus and Standard SATA AHCI Controller Drivers

AMD SMBus and Standard SATA AHCI Controller Drivers: Hi, I'm running a AMD FX-6300 system, 8Gb RAM with Nvidia GTX 750 Ti GPU, running Windows 10 and Avast AV. The 'Driver Updater' in Avast keeps telling me these 2 drivers need updating. But if I try to update them in 'Device Manager' I'm told "Windows has determined you...
  8. Samsung 860 SATA III not detected in RAID mode but detected in AHCI

Samsung 860 SATA III not detected in RAID mode but detected in AHCI: Just an interesting observation, after I switched my machine from RAID to AHCI. 156035
  9. Switch from Raid to AHCI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switch from Raid to AHCI: Is there a way to switch from Raid to AHCI without losing everything and having to reinstall Windows again? 104898
  10. AHCI or RAID

AHCI or RAID: Hi. I have just purchased a Dell XPS 15 Laptop with a single 512gb SSD. I am wanting to clean install Windows 10 but am unsure whether to place the BIOS in RAID or AHCI? I have heard the read/write SSD speeds are similar once in windows. Would one of these interfaces...