Windows 10: Setting App "System" menu displaying the wrong text.

Discus and support Setting App "System" menu displaying the wrong text. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm seeing the following issue on Windows 10 Enterprise 1607. As you can see from the screen shot the "System" menu in the Settings App is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Westy182, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Westy182 Win User

Setting App "System" menu displaying the wrong text.

Hi all,

I'm seeing the following issue on Windows 10 Enterprise 1607. As you can see from the screen shot the "System" menu in the Settings App is being displayed wrongly. The 2nd screen shot shows a correct menu:

Broken_Menu

Setting App "System" menu displaying the wrong text. [​IMG]

Normal_Menu

Setting App "System" menu displaying the wrong text. [​IMG]

We're not seeing this on every single build so it's been quite difficult to pin point the cause. We are applying the en-GB language pack during the build process but if I revert back to en-US (the default WIM used) the menu goes back to normal.

Our build has been working absolutely fine until the last couple of weeks and I'm trying to work out whether something in the October 2017 patch release could have caused this. I can't find much online around this problem, has anyone else seen it?

Thanks
    Westy

:)

Westy182, Nov 6, 2017

2. N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Nov 6, 2017
  3. atikuruu Win User
    5800 XM " General: System Error " on saving music file

WHAT CAN I DO NOW

atikuruu, Nov 6, 2017
Thema:

Setting App "System" menu displaying the wrong text.

1. Setting App "System" menu displaying the wrong text. - Similar Threads - Setting App System

2. Wrong text is settings app w11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong text is settings app w11: My windows 11 settings app has wrong text like the display settings icon has the name permissions & history that isn right is shoulf be display settings can someone please help me...
  3. Wrong text is settings app w11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong text is settings app w11: My windows 11 settings app has wrong text like the display settings icon has the name permissions & history that isn right is shoulf be display settings can someone please help me...
  4. Windows 11 wrong text in Settings. Opening Language Settings crashes Settings App.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 wrong text in Settings. Opening Language Settings crashes Settings App.: I have tried for 2 hours with PowerShell commands trying to fix it but I can't figure it out.Everything from DISM to SFC to changing language via Set-SystemLanguage. Nothing seems to help. :...
  5. Windows 11 wrong text in Settings. Opening Language Settings crashes Settings App.

Windows 11 wrong text in Settings. Opening Language Settings crashes Settings App.: I have tried for 2 hours with PowerShell commands trying to fix it but I can't figure it out.Everything from DISM to SFC to changing language via Set-SystemLanguage. Nothing seems to help. :...
  6. The option "Other system tray icons" in the Settings app always displays the wrong icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The option "Other system tray icons" in the Settings app always displays the wrong icons: I recently updated my laptop to Windows 11 22H2 and is working quite well. However, I noticed a very odd bug. By accident, I reached out to this option in "Other system tray icons" in the Systems app, and oddly, most icons are wrong: It's mixing Ferdi with Bluetooth Devices,...
  7. The option "Other system tray icons" in the Settings app always displays the wrong icons

The option "Other system tray icons" in the Settings app always displays the wrong icons: I recently updated my laptop to Windows 11 22H2 and is working quite well. However, I noticed a very odd bug. By accident, I reached out to this option in "Other system tray icons" in the Systems app, and oddly, most icons are wrong: It's mixing Ferdi with Bluetooth Devices,...
  8. Strange text in display settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange text in display settings.: [ATTACH] I see what looks like strange i18N text in my Display Settings....it doesn't show actual values just these odd texts. Anyone seen this before? After a quick search, I couldn't seem to find anyone with same issue....
  9. Strange text in some system displays

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange text in some system displays: I have just noticed that in a few displays I have strange text/fonts being used. See pictures; [ATTACH] and; [ATTACH] I haven't checked every page for this error. It doesn't seem to appear in applications themselves. I have reset the font, language and restarted the...
  10. Problems with my start menu display (missing apps and grayed texts)

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with my start menu display (missing apps and grayed texts): Don't know where to post this so I'll do it here. *sarc Issues: Blurry Start Menu Texts and Icons; 'Grayed' Start Menu Texts; Missing Apps; Unable to change the Start Menu titles Just updated to Windows 10 creators fall version 1709 and it might have caused the issues....