Windows 10: Setting: How to disable screen fade out when opening a new application

Discus and support Setting: How to disable screen fade out when opening a new application in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello When I start a new application, or when mouse is over an open application for about 3 seconds, all image fade out and only the desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by arjfca, Aug 9, 2015.

1. arjfca Win User

Setting: How to disable screen fade out when opening a new application

Hello

When I start a new application, or when mouse is over an open application for about 3 seconds, all image fade out and only the desktop background is displayed. Once I removed the mouse, screen returned to normal display

Hope I'm clear *Smile

Martin

:)

arjfca, Aug 9, 2015

2. Nokia 6600i Slide: bugs or features. Other owners please comment.

I have had Nokia's for many years. The back light usually gently fades out to leave a faint image when left idle for several seconds, but the 6600i completely cuts out after only a few.

I found myself sliding the phone to reactivate the screen. Then I realized that this must be a bug, as screen should not even fade if the keypad is slid open for use!

Although the sudden cut off is annoying when the phone is closed, it is intolerable when the phone is slid open to work on the keypad.

wisey---01, Aug 9, 2015
  3. gijoe1970 Win User
    Setting application not working

When I try opening my Settings application, I get an icon at the bottom of my screen as if the application is open, however the application does not open up in a screen and when I click on the icon at the bottom it doesn't open up the application in a
    screen either. How can I get this corrected? This is a brand new computer, just a month with it.

gijoe1970, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

Setting: How to disable screen fade out when opening a new application

1. Setting: How to disable screen fade out when opening a new application - Similar Threads - Setting disable screen

2. Computer screen looks washed out or Fading monitor screen

in Windows 10 News
    Computer screen looks washed out or Fading monitor screen: [ATTACH]Does your Windows 11/10 computer screen look washed out or display a fading monitor screen? If yes, then this article might help you fix it. Some users have complained that the color of their computer screen or monitor faded out suddenly. Yet others have said that the...
  3. Opening settings application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening settings application: I have trouble in opening settings application in my PC. please show some alternative to resolve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-settings-application/65b05243-dbf2-41e8-809f-4c9c536199be
  4. Opening of settings Application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening of settings Application: I have been trying to open my settings for a while, but it went into vain. I referred the Internet saying that the device needs to be restarted. I can't do that because there is another Operating system in my pc. If I reset my PC, then the other will be lost. Please provide...
  5. Microphone fades in and out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone fades in and out: Hi, I suddenly got this weird issue with my microphone, it fades in and out all the time. I have tried different microphones and all of them have the same issue. I had this once before and fixed it some how by putting in a new microphone and pulling it out put this time it...
  6. Microphone issues with fading out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone issues with fading out: Warning, I'm not very tech savvy or experienced, so I may come off as having absolutely no clue what I'm talking about I've been trying in vain to record me playing trumpet for a while now. Every time I play, loud or soft, the microphone picks it up normally for about 2...
  7. where are the fade in/fade out buttons in MS Photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where are the fade in/fade out buttons in MS Photos?: I know that the fade in/fade out buttons are there some ware, because I set them a few days ago, but I forgot what I did! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-fade-infade-out-buttons-in-ms-photos/863cba0a-001c-44d0-b6ae-6c15428abcfd
  8. How to disable notifications when using an application/game in full-screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable notifications when using an application/game in full-screen: I looked at my settings in the Notification tab and Focus assist, but I still receive notifications when I'm gaming or watching something in full-screen. The only way to resolve this is to just completely turn off the notifications These are my current settings:...
  9. Fade in, fade out in WMM 6.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fade in, fade out in WMM 6.1: I'm working in Windows Movie Maker 6.1. I want to lengthen the time of fade in to white and fade out to white. I'm going into Tools > Options > Advanced and increasing the time in Transition Duration to 5 seconds, but it seems to have no effect on new projects. Did I miss a...
  10. Sound Fading In and Out as New Sounds are Introduced

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound Fading In and Out as New Sounds are Introduced: Hey there guys- new to this forum, but something has been bugging me beyond belief since I upgraded to Windows 10. My audio fades out whenever a new sound is introduced. As an example- I'll be listening to Spotify (loudly) and the moment I get a Facebook message (ding!)...