Windows 10: Setting up Keypad

Discus and support Setting up Keypad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I set up my keyboard so my keypad is activated on startup? Every time I punch in a password, I get it wrong because I keep forgetting that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wolffie, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Wolffie Win User

Setting up Keypad

How do I set up my keyboard so my keypad is activated on startup?
    Every time I punch in a password, I get it wrong because I keep forgetting that the keypad isn't activated *Eek
    TIA

:)

Wolffie, Nov 17, 2015

2. My samsung i900 has not got 8gb memory

Its saving to main menu, tried to change it over but can't find how to, also another problem surficed today. I set the phone up to lock keypad after 1 minute and to request pin to use keypad again. while the keypad is locked the phone answers calls on
    its own!

reds2245149, Nov 17, 2015
  3. telephone keypad limitations

my X6, bought a couple of months ago, doesn't have an alpha-numeric telephone keypad, yet the text messaging keypad does. Customer Care says various Nokia models do not have an alph-numeric keypad. It's really frustrating as I remember a bunch of 'numbers'
    through phonewords. On the hope that Customer Care is wrong, anyone know how to set up the telephone keypad to alpha-numeric form?

dowser---01, Nov 17, 2015
Thema:

Setting up Keypad

1. Setting up Keypad - Similar Threads - Setting Keypad

2. How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...: How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in the code of a UWP application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-and-set-the-status-of-enable-or-disable/c841f242-d7cc-4ba6-bce4-23b5830d4ed1
  3. How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...: How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in the code of a UWP application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-and-set-the-status-of-enable-or-disable/c841f242-d7cc-4ba6-bce4-23b5830d4ed1
  4. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  5. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  6. My pc won’t connect to the internet and the WiFi option in the setting has disappeared I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t connect to the internet and the WiFi option in the setting has disappeared I...: I’ve had issues with my drivers and was looking for ways to fix it. I tried disabling all launch programs and when I restarted my pc it was basically useless. I’ve reactivated all launch programs and nothing changed my pc literally cannot connect to the internet for now....
  7. My pc won’t connect to the internet and the WiFi option in the setting has disappeared I...

My pc won’t connect to the internet and the WiFi option in the setting has disappeared I...: I’ve had issues with my drivers and was looking for ways to fix it. I tried disabling all launch programs and when I restarted my pc it was basically useless. I’ve reactivated all launch programs and nothing changed my pc literally cannot connect to the internet for now....
  8. I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...: Settings issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-tableau-but-cant-open-to-work-with/121c4b99-5e38-405d-9e9b-dac5d738882d
  9. I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...

I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...: Settings issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-tableau-but-cant-open-to-work-with/121c4b99-5e38-405d-9e9b-dac5d738882d
  10. how to reset the numeric keypad to the factory settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to reset the numeric keypad to the factory settings?: Hello! how to reset the numeric keypad to the factory settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-the-numeric-keypad-to-the-factory/569caf48-ec0b-49d1-abf5-0d2763a5d1a4